Recommend me a cheap but good pair of WIRED ear buds

Recommend me a cheap but good pair of WIRED ear buds.

Attached: eb-90-bucket-2.jpg (500x541, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/A8-Headphones-Noise-isolating-Earphones-Comfort-Fit/dp/B019RDSEV2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
monoprice.com/product?p_id=9927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The $10 Panasonic ones
it's ridiculous how good they are it shouldn't be possible

Soundmagic E10

Was thinking about those
>cheap

This

Philip SHE series or whatever. Absolute tanks and sound decent for the price too

We have two generals for this. csg and hpg you fucking tard

cringe

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 349K)

I get my earbuds from Dollar Tree.

Attached: 1454993304645.jpg (324x299, 22K)

TIN
AUDIO
T2

Attached: 8dd.jpg (600x600, 215K)

VE Monks off Aliexpress

Shure SE315

KZ ATE

Kz ate, tenmak pros, ve monks, revonext qt2

Define cheap

Attached: 1409869014236.jpg (470x371, 40K)

25 dollars or less

>cheap

Say no moar family

Attached: VE-MONK.png (457x335, 117K)

>amazon.com/A8-Headphones-Noise-isolating-Earphones-Comfort-Fit/dp/B019RDSEV2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
had these for 1 and a half years now and no issues whatsoever

How good is KZ ATE?
What are the specs?

I bought two and both have one bud broken in six months, then gain I'm pretty lax on keeping my earbuds safe from pulling. For $13 Audio quality is really good, though

I wonder if there are better earbuds for someone clumsy like me.

JVC's Gumy or Marshmallow.

The Rock Zircons are really good.

>JVC's Gumy or Marshmallow.
These. $10, durable for the gym, and great sound for the budget price.

They look a little ugly, but I promise you that the sound quality on these is really really good. Phenomenal considering how cheap they are. I've been able to buy these earbuds on sale for $4 in the past. With Monoprice, always look for coupon codes.

monoprice.com/product?p_id=9927

I forget what they're called, but Phillips has ~$10 ear buds that sound amazing for the price.

Skullcandy JIBs are pretty solid. Only about $10 at my local WalMart (pic related)

Attached: Skullcandy-Jib-Blue-Earbuds-_294016-front-US.jpg (540x640, 30K)

Cheap sonys never let me down. Not too much cable noise and decent sound/bass. This includes the cheapest ones and the deep bass variety.

Are they really that good? I gotta check them out for myself.

xiaomi mi piston 3

Attached: -1495602823913365553.jpg (960x960, 91K)

I live in Asia so a lot of these earbuds are hard to get a hold of here but Xiaomi is all over the place and I've been considering a pair of earbuds from them.

Are they good?

Panasonic RP-HJE125 are like 10 bucks.

>wired
This kills the s@yboy and boomer.

All are shit for me. Ear-wax accumulates inside all the time. Fuck it.

Are those the ones that last forever?

I remember having a pair of cheap panasonic buds that outlived 4 pairs of apple buds

for the price theyre really good imo, i get them for around 6 euros with free shipping to yurop.

Sound quality is nice but they can get a little dirty from earwax. One pair died while trying to clean the earwax out.

xiaomi also have a lot of other earbuds available, be sure to check them out. Cant vouch for those though.

just got these, pretty fucking good for mainstream music. Sounds kind shitty when you try any highly textured tracks, but I mean it was like 10 bucks.

I'm trying to decide which model to get. Have you tried aside from the piston 3?