Are these keycaps a meme?

Are these keycaps a meme?

Attached: 5563669-l.jpg (780x500, 142K)

They're good replacement keycaps for when the others break, makes keys easier to find although usually you already have the muscle memory

Are they worth it as just an upgrade for my keyboard

I have a keyboard that came with keycaps like that. Even came with WASD and ASSFAGGOTS variations depending on what meme games you play. Like a shithead, I used caps from both, but it really makes no difference at all.

Attached: 1520050299731.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I only play for games can you also recommend a textured spacebar? I can't seem to find one.

You don't need them, but I put them on my keyboard and haven't taken them off since. Feels naked without them.

What are those keycaps?

Textured Corsair fps keycaps

It's placebo that retard gamers fall for.

Where are the hjkl version?

for some reason the chinks love them, and I don't know why

I can tell they're a meme just by looking at them

They are dumb as fuck.

All my friends with shitty meme RGB keyboards use them. And they all suck at video games.

These things unironically trigger me. 100% useless.

Worth it in what sense? You think the rubber grips and concave are going to do.... what for you, exactly? It's just a different look and feel man, if that look and feel is something you want deemed worth the price they're asking, you buy them.

You're in control, my man.

Came with my keyboard, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too much trouble to find one on ebay or on some keycap-dedicated sites. Honestly I wouldn't recommend it anyway, having texture on the keys is a fucking meme and doesn't really do anything to make it worth the cost.

It's like the meme version of the bumps on the homerow keys. I was using an "ergonomic" keyboard before this, where most of my muscle memory was based on the split in the middle, and I'll agree, the meme concave keys certainly help on a regular keyboard as a replacement for having the split down the center.

Attached: 1519412237145.jpg (900x1260, 165K)

They don't do anything for your performance if that's what your asking.
Look I've played video games since I was 2 years old in 1997 and am pretty damn good at them, constantly getting top frags or whatever is relevant because of my needless obsession. There is NO DIFFERENCE in terms of usefulness between a multi-hundred dollar mechanical keyboard and a shitty 7 dollar logitech keyboard.
However, I bet those caps feel nice

Are you a gaymer?

yes

I mean if your hands get unreasonably sweaty then I guess

looks pretty comfy for that purpose

Seems like it would mess with your normal typing.

They work good for fps games.

Buy both sets from ebay for $10

That'll look weird when you switch the keyboard to Dvorak.

Your still going to lose. It's not the keycaps holding you back.

They're a meme for FPS but I could see them being useful for games that still use WASD frequently but require you to move your hand to other parts of the keyboard often, maybe stuff like RTS where you move the map with WASD but have a lot of other keyboard commands.

owner of a corsair k70 rgb rapidfire here yeah i know mx speed switches suck dont remind me, anyway i had them on there for a while when i was playing through morrowind and i do gotta say they feel pretty good for my preference, kind of is nice to have and the typing experience isnt really hindered so id recommend them for a try

Attached: Screenshot (519).png (1388x765, 1.86M)

/thread

Why do mx speed switches suck?

Are they not just cherry reds with less travel?

I own the gray ones and I like them a lot. They feel nice

Do you or anyone for that matter know where I can get a textured spacebar keycap like that?