Will Crispr allow me to change my race?

Could we enter an age where crispr allows us to alter our appearance ie our race?

Attached: 1529981776380.png (1136x640, 1.38M)

No

Give the phone back, Jamal

There are NO differences between genders or races you fucking shitlord, genetically or otherwise.

race isnt just mere appearance you retard

I wish CRISPR turned me into a 1000 year old vampire loli futa.

In theory yes, in practice, it will be a few years yet before we fully understand and can make changes to the human genome and can alter it without causing immense damage to the individual who is born - even then there are huge restrictions in place to stop this type of editing to take place.

I believe we will at some point be able to make everyone beautiful, and smart, and I fully support this way of thinking, it's just not something we will see in our lifetime.

Better off using nature and segregating the ugly, stupid and weak, but we all know how that ends..

Attached: 1528684243810.jpg (500x341, 35K)

oh
so how do i get a dark skin?

Go outside

it makes me red

RACIST

yeah no thanks. you can do that shit after I die, I don't want to be exterminated by an artificial ubermensch race when i'm 60 and trying to enjoy my retirement.

>no difference between genders
>2018
>MFW I cannot find a Jow Forums alternative with smart people and I cannot tag this brainlet like I do on Plebbit.

Well don't. Bring the fight to those ungodly eugenic niggers instead, sounds like an idyllic retirement to me ya frickin weakfaggot.

Attached: 1529298706767.jpg (640x476, 34K)

Not for you. For your child, maybe

>it's just not something we will see in our lifetime
That gives me hope because people said that about computers and the internet

No.

Attached: 1430791712154.jpg (396x385, 33K)

>can't deal with shitposters on a farsi elk-fucking forum
go back

Whatever you change yourself to you'll still be the same race (human). Human "Race" like we know it is nothing more than a social construct used to group people into specific cultures and countries, it has no scientific value. We can however one day be able to change how we look but I don't think crispr is advanced enough for that.

Anyway why do you care how you look? Wouldn't changing resistance to diseases, eradication of all genetic ones, and increased strength/intellect/focus/endurance be worthy of greater consideration?

Attached: cooling.jpg (540x540, 95K)

Yeah but it'll be a long ass time before then. Race isn't just skin color, it's facial structure, bone density, muscle distribution, iq, etc.

>vid related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eV2Sc3pnBA

Nope, it's still just a thing people use to group cultures and countries together. While humans in a specific region of earth have developed genetic adaptations to their environments or have a higher concentration of recessive gene they are all still the same human race.

>Wouldn't changing resistance to diseases, eradication of all genetic ones, and increased strength/intellect/focus/endurance be worthy of greater consideration?
There are always three stages of a new technologies
1. Invented and developed for worthwhile causes
>Computers and military/office uses
2. Said technology because a consumer good
>Apple and Microsoft
3. Obsolsense
>When computers die out

We are in stage 1 with the diseases and such

>you'll still be the same race (human)

You people are insufferable

Attached: 1529621700415.jpg (710x679, 295K)

laying the bait on too thick there senpai, how are you gonna fish for (You)s when you make it so obvious that you're full of shit?

Attached: z30Picture1YkJ.png (352x412, 173K)

What does CRISPR do that POE (plain old eugenics) can't do?

Hey I don't like people with specific facial structures, skin color, hair type, eye color, height, ect too but at least I'm not stupid enough to call myself "racist".

I'm dead serious, the sooner with stop with this "race" meme and start hating each other by objective attributes like how educated/morally inclined or whatever the sooner we can all start living better lives.

Crispr can maybe change people who are already alive?

>against racism
>on an antisemitic anime website

Attached: 1527019282820.jpg (728x794, 80K)

How can I be against something that doesn't even exist? I just came here to tell you all how fucking stupid you are.

Attached: 1527693398103.jpg (1508x1920, 485K)

>an idea/thought doesn't exist despite people discussing it

Spray paint

yeah like free will

>Judging people by their level of indoctrination rather than by their genetic heritage.
What kind of drugs you gotta do to become this stupid?

HE RITE, HE RITE

BASED HERCULES

>"h-hey if we talk about this social construct enough it will magically become real!! praise jesus XD"

Attached: IMG_2111.jpg (461x1908, 130K)

no can you read? The idea that racism exists exists because racism exists, just as much as the idea behind anti-racism exists. Now you said
>How can I be against something that doesn't even exist?
which is wrong because it's undeniable the idea of racism exists, but yes it's arguable that the ideas supporting racism don't exist.

Race isn't a social construct. Society is a racial construct.

Ahahahahahahahaha, you're now wondering if you're a social construct. Delicious.

lmao, here's your (You)

Attached: c74c2bw6lmnz.png (1668x1045, 2.53M)

This.
Racism and sexism is a thing of the past.
We all are equal.

Good luck editing gorillion cells user

I'm pretty sure you will be the first to neck yourself when black people start to use technology to change their race, as this kills the social justice movement completely.

But that said, it will be a fun time to watch the black race die out, and the saiyan race to rise.

The idea of a "black race" isn't about skin color, user, it's about culture. People with white skin can be "black". You can't genetically change your culture.

did they teach you that at school?

Indeed you can't, but with it, the current black culture will be broken just as badly as the social justice.
The collective itself will die and take the culture along with it.

yes
>y tho

you could literally transform into anythinh

most will become a self-contained biologically-immortal brain that draws energy and nutrients from hybridization of bacterial genome allowing for a silicon/graphene shell

Real question is if it will make my dick bigger

Ever heard of Michael Jackson?

Oh cool, I'm black know, could use some of that sweet, sweet affirmative action.
Intelligence, propensity for violence, etc. are all objective and correspond to empirically measurable biological group differences, so if you want to get rid of races you'll have to get rid of all objective measurements. But even then, people will still be aware of race instinctively, so you've got your work cut out for you.

Actually, yes.
Doesn't matter your skin colour or sex, or sexual orientation (LGBTQP) you all are humans and Earth is your planet.

I'm pretty sure the first thing to be cracked will be life extension, although life extension will probably only be available to the 0.01% types.

For all we know it might already be, those ultrabillionairs who despite running everything manage to never be in the press could be 100 years old with the bodies of 20 year olds for all we know~

w-what about asthma

how young are you?

Attached: sean-connery-max-level-400x310.jpg (400x310, 37K)

colloidal silver

>Ahahahahahahahaha, you're now wondering if you're a social construct. Delicious.
??

Good luck having computers communicate billions and trillions of numbers with billions of other computers

chelsea clinton so ugly when she give head it counts as anal

I audibly laughed at that, good insult i'll use that

what's with the libtard influx

>no differences
Thats population studies reveal biases every time even adjusted to things like wealth and gender?

It's 2018, are you scared drumpfies? You're clock is ticking, racism is on it's way out and we, the people, are the new generation. We are proudly gay, we are undocumented, we are feminist, we are brown, we resist and we don't care what you have to say about it.

You realise race is a social concept not a biological one yeah?

Even the fucking social constructionist treat the constructs as real things that affect people.
Read a shitty book instead of baiting Jow Forumstards

It can turn you into a glow-in-the-dark nigger

Attached: Fluorescent-Mice.jpg (480x375, 23K)

Its okay user I remember being 15 once too

>falling for the bait
inb4 n-no y-you t-to

aids will all make us dead
then we can finally be equal

i just playing along

/sci/

Nigger

Attached: 1511873435942.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

Young enough to consent.

>Actually, yes.
>Doesn't matter your sex
I can't get pregnant, nigger

Biology is different than human mentality.
We're now so advanced that you can be female if you want, but for now biology stops you from getting pragnant.

If you feel like female, go for it!
And soon, if you feel like pedophile, I say GO FOR IT!
JUST DO IT NIGGER!

The day we can alter our appearances at a whim is the day society crumbles. Just imagine all the teenagers being elves and shit. Not to mention the fucking furries.

Attached: 1398539067931.jpg (626x460, 76K)

>furries
God I hate furries...
t.scallie

Underrated