TUNNEL BEAR

TUNNEL BEAR

Attached: linus-sebastian-1.jpg (900x750, 66K)

His head is perfectly sized for my gaping asshole.

Dude... He cut the ties with them the second they merged with Russians and they didn't prove they can still provide the dame level of security to their costumers. Also, he has a succesful company, pays his employees, whole 9 yards to say so. What do you have to show for yourself besides shitting on /g?

He's also promoted PIA soo.. yea.

I have no idea whom insults more this statement.

Has he "accidentally" dropped anything lately?

No Jow Forums related content here.

They were aquired by mcaffee. If you trust them you deserve the gulag

W-whats wrong with them I've been using them for 3 years

whom'stve*

He promoted them. That's my fear.
Nothing is wrong that I know of (yet).

what's a good vpn, Jow Forums? need stable and fast connection to play muh vidya? is windscribe good? it's shilled everywhere

O-oh kk kay

And what did I say? When they merged, he sent out a few questions on data security, they didn't respond or the response eas vague(donr remeber), so they stopped their partnership.
INB4 old videos still shill on Tunnel bear. They are old videos. I'd like to see you go over his old videos, cutting out commercials/replacing/reshooting it.

Didn't tunnel bear got bought or something now they talk about another vpn?

Unironically game on Sydney servers with pia it works great use my promo code Linus tech tips to get 20% off new accounts only get private today!

Linus is a nice guy, he shills and shitposts in his videos but everyone in the industry likes him.
Even fucking tech jesus and wendel like him.

Thanks user Linus likes you too

Attached: images-02-02.jpg (267x273, 24K)

Are we talking about a VPN here or the act of him tunneling into other men's asses? I am very confused like Linus' Asian wifu.

mudfish for gaming
openvpn on a VPS bought with shitcoins for privacy

He lives in Hongcouver, good luck finding anything but an Asian partner there.

I thought she was a Chinese dissident he and his boyfriend were helping. The man is clearly gay and quite skilled at feltching.

express or nord vpn

Pia

Attached: 1525938730438.png (455x455, 293K)

no

Attached: 81a9f6496b193b2d68c2f199c82b525c.png (319x253, 8K)

T. Linus

He's also a real kernel.

Attached: duke.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Last i saw was a cellphone during his Vivo Nex review.

Based Linus

Attached: linus_wife.jpg (1280x720, 95K)