People who diss micro usb b cables just because they aren't 'the latest tech' and they are inferior to type c cables...

People who diss micro usb b cables just because they aren't 'the latest tech' and they are inferior to type c cables. Doesn't mean they have no use. They are cheaper to produce and not everything needs to charge at incredible speeds.

This is because of Americocentric liberal ideas and how kike companies like Apple have mindwashed stupid people to subscribe to stupid shit.

TL;DR micro b cables are good, people who this they have no use are stupid

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

the fact they have little teeth on them that easily break makes them literally the worst cables ever

I have used this port on things like older phones and my Bluetooth speaker which I had for 3+ years and I never encountered a problem with the port

Micro was great compared to mini, but C is the march of progress. Micro has its place on low-end goods but over time C will supplant it, same as micro supplanted its predecessors.

Wait til you have keys

putting unnecessarily expensive ports on low end tech will result in big loss. Ps/2 ports are 31 years old and many computers still use them today. The micro b is the ideal port for basic jobs just like the ps/2 port

I feel like everyone would benefit from you pulling your head out up your own ass instead of you sitting on a high horse

micro b is shit and breaks far too easily

usb c is literal perfection

No one, outside of this thread, dislikes micro usb type b cables. No worries OP, no worries.

>Americocentric liberal ideas
wat

Attached: perfection.gif (397x360, 55K)

>when you are an absolute retard when using ports and you misread the tech you have

Attached: c44.png (483x701, 311K)

>literal pennies are important to me
how fucking POOR are you?

>usb A is literal perfection
here. i fixed it for you

oops

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

>Ps/2 ports
Those stuck around for so long for legacy support, nothing else. Just like VGA. Walk into some industrial setting, like a factory, sometime and look around. You'll see all kinds of equipment that's old AF, but works fine. No company is going to replace equipment worth millions of dollars or retrofit the existing equipment because it has old ports on it. That's pretty much the main reason you'll see stuff stick around so long.

Micro B is fragile trash, though. My girlfriend and I have always treated our phones well, but we went through 4 phones between the two of us over about eight years just because USB micro B is fucking garbage. We still have all four phones and all of them work, but you can't charge via USB anymore. The sooner that shit dies, the better.

USB-C is really convenient because any device not using it is openly branding itself as penny pinching chink shit so you know not to buy it.

>cheaper to produce
0.0011 cents vs 0.0012 cents?

also
>goes on Jow Forums
>hates technology

Micro is fine. Mini is actually absolutely terrible.

>older technology isn't technology

Advancement is technology.
The way USB-C works is interesting from a technological p.o.v.

Agreed with the first part, then you went on to complain about "kikes", goddammit

People complain because it's a mix of cables

You get a USB C phone, but your power bank charges on micro B etc

we could have C to C for everything and have 1 fucking cable

But no you bring up apple for no reason also

The price of c ports is bound to go down though

Well the US is a pretty clear example of liberalism, with liberal democracy, liberal values and whatnot

>likes micro b

It's not even meant to handle 2.4amps and then you get things like micro b 3.0 for hdds with a little tail on the end, usb c is meant to replace all of these and then for 95% of things it's a c to c cable

1 billion apple devices are still in use. And their decision on ports ie the macbook pro influences the market as a whole

in a technological way yes! It's fantastic for big phones. But does it make it practical for everything? No.

yeah i have no issue with that, it's pushing C ports forward.

Yet lots of people on here complain that' its all usb C and even reviewers.

0 blame goes to manufactures still making a products with micro b or usb A on the other end

how is it not practical? it's size is almost the same and can replace all of the existing usb cables and handle more power and is reversible

what's the downside? a tiny cost increase?

MAGA

Attached: 1493228366_Jewish Pepe.jpg (655x650, 136K)

it isn't, the connector on my cable for my s8 is about an inch long? Compared to a tiny micro b connector it makes me phone difficult to hold sometimes

lol wtf does the length of the cable have to do with the size of the port

that's cable designers choice

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x239, 5K)

the user is still correct
the length of any part of the cable doesn't apply here as thats the cable manufacturers decision

the fact you're this stupid and don't want usb c because you have 1 cable that the maker of decided to have it a bit shorter than a c cable you have makes you worse than apple fags