Even the normies and fanboys are mocking him

Even the normies and fanboys are mocking him.

This stupid PR stunt definitely backfired

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-024228_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 1.52M)

The entire thing was a Thailand tourism industry PR stunt. They're already talking about opening up the cave to the public with guided tours, as well as showing a dramatized stage play of cave rescue at-location.

>Stage play
I'd get maybe a couple of statues and some information, but a stage play? I'm gonna need to see some proof

Attached: 20180602_134946.jpg (289x246, 50K)

Except he got asked to continue with it and he was at the cave

Attached: 72o3e3z0s5911.png (634x793, 154K)

he posted a tweet showing the email with the rescue co ordinator saying please keep making it as 1 kid they were worried about

he also flew over there

>Reading news on Snapchat
ISHYGDDT

Wow surprise surprise another anti-Musk thread. When are you jews going to give up?

why would the jews say anything bad about such a good goy

any publicity is good publicity, retard. You talking about him proves it.

dam, savage af

commies on suicide alert

Before reading this post, I had no idea what "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" meant, but as soon as I read this post, that came to mind. After looking it up, I realize I must have heard it somewhere and now I know why it came to mind.

It was probably necessary if it did rain, which was the forecast. They just got really lucky and the major rainfall that was supposed to happen over the weekend didn't happen.

That's not a star wars galaxy screenshot is it? Shiiieet

Good. Elon is a communist that takes government money and abuses employees.

wow so the power of prayer actually worked.

It's Carth from KOTOR

He called out the media. Of course they are going to turn on him.

I think it's mostly the mainstream media mocking him. Normalfags don't care. Fanboys think it's cool.

Jesus, that smug rainbow at the end. I wish she killed herself after this roast, lberal whore.

why is Jow Forums so desperate to appear smarter than Elon Musk?

Nerds loathe nobody more than the person who's actually doing all the stuff they dreamed of doing as kids, until they they became older and realized they didn't have what it takes.

burned to a fuckin crisp

it's probably just another case of Jow Forums contrarianism gone too far. reddit likes it, so it must be BAD

>Hindsight is 20/20 argument
Suck a bag of dicks, you fucking edge lord, the guy tried to help

because he shit talks (((journalists)))

Elon pls

those millions of families could be hundreds of millions :)

Where the memes at? I was hoping a virgin elon vs chad thai navy seal parody appear.

Fuck Musky for using his resources to design, manufacture, test, then donate millions of dollars worth of equipment to hopefully save lives. What an asshole.

>created jobs for 50k people
I doubt it
>and for 250k people through parts suppliers and supporting professions
apparently Elon Musk himself has to invest in something to validate the jobs of those 250k people who were supplying parts and providing "supporting professions" services years prior to his investments

Oh and btw, Indian and Chinese sweatshops create jobs for hundreds of thousands of people too, what have you done for the world, huh, you entitled freeloader????????? I SURE SHOWED HIM RIGHT REDDIT????

Attached: 1528757763560.jpg (750x750, 127K)

>he thinks spacex and tesla and the boring company are all one-person gigs

How many people do you think it takes to build a rocket capable of landing by itself after delivering a payload to orbit? Three people tops, right?

Ouch. There's no coming back from a burn that severe, so she might as well go be an hero.

Attached: dreamstime_xl_41884084_(Custom).jpg (900x600, 86K)

so what does it mean and how does it apply to this context? learn me

lol she protected her tweets and the thread is gone.

>comparing space rockets to a toy submarine idea that was never going to be anything but a monumental failure

Good. Hopefully she's in the process of becoming an hero already.

Attached: 1482365721008.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

Kek get fucked bitch, god emperor of Mars just dunked on her ass.

Are you retarded? Read what I'm replying to next time, faggot

rainbowed the fuck out.

>a bunch of kids get trapped inside a cave in Thailand
>hundreds of people, millions of dollars and hundreds of man-hours are put to save those kids
>they're saved in what amounts to be one of the most impressive and risky salvage operations ever
>some stupid billionare from the USA gives three beyond retarded ideas to save the kids
>suddenly all the social media and news outlets report what he said
>a bunch of people believe he had something to do with the operation
>social media will keep talking about said billionare for a couple weeks
But user, his PR stunt worked wonders. He made an operation that had absolutely nothing to do with him, to be about him. You can bet your ass that the documental they'll make about the kids (because they WILL make a documental about it) will mention Musk even though he did nothing but suggest three beyond retarded ideas in Twitter.

Attached: 1513159911957-co.jpg (600x581, 36K)

The guy made a submarine, you made this thread, do the math about being retard and trying hard to force a meme

Attached: 1528703424287.jpg (1200x1784, 226K)

Attached: 1531236277341.png (696x426, 334K)

are you really going to call that thing a 'submarine'?

More like he told his team to make one and they did the heavy lifting so he could shitpost online about it.

So this means that he'll continue to support those people's jobs and families, even when it becomes financially advantageous to automate them away, right?

I'll believe it when I see it. Rich people hate nothing more than the fact that they have to pay us for our labor. Then they turn around and tell us we should be grateful they still need us at all. Don't be a cuck, don't feel sorry for a fucking billionaire who can do whatever the fuck he wants

>50,000 + 250,000 = 1,000,000/2
????????????????????????

I first heard that from The West Wing, which was in itself the "propter hoc" to Obama's goofy administration.

It's supposed to be a fallacy, but sometimes correlation is directly causation.

This is probably the most important thing that happens in Thailand since ladyboys were invented.