Winfags will defend this

Literally wtf

Attached: WTF.png (1039x44, 4K)

Missing the headers. But yeah, forced telemetry sucks balls.

every fucking day

Back to win7 babby, or..

>le instul gen2

If you live in a country that uses a comma as decimal separator you unironically won't make it.

Werks for me™

Attached: 465643.png (6112x1426, 1012K)

Posts like this one make Windows 8.1/10 seem like an OS for advanced users.
Imagine being so fucking retarded that you can't even configure Windows, holy shit.

You cannot easily disable telemetry. You can only easily reduce how much it collects.

You would be surprised at the number of Jow Forums regulars who exclusively use an ipad and iphone (or android tablet/phone).

modzero.github.io/fix-windows-privacy/

Sounds like you bought cheap chinese hardware. Cause my machine, even with now 4 year old hardware, works fine.

What about his post makes you think he’s complaining about the performance of his machine

He's experiencing some bug in his computer. Since we have the same software, it must be hardware related.

>winfags have defended this

Werks on my machine.

Attached: werks.png (723x119, 12K)

Windows XP doesn't have this problem

You are an idiot.

Every single bit of telemetry can be disabled easily. If it could not, it couldn't be used in security-minded offices like Doctor's offices or banks.

It can even be done on Home. So, go fuck yourself.

Yes, but isn't Windows the OS that is supposed to just werk? Besides software compatibility, that's supposedly the big advantage of it over Linux or BSD.

>using windows 10
wut

Neither does GNU/Linux.

Attached: XPde_1.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Just get O&O ShutUp10

What font is that? Pls pls pls it looks soooo good!

That's like Segoe UI in 125% scaling. There are some revisions on Segoe UI in Windows 10.
Segoe WP is still superior though.

Attached: 1530908198953.jpg (637x706, 74K)