Post a comfier software engineering office than this

Post a comfier software engineering office than this.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Attached: facebook-office-headquarters-interior-art-wall-modlar.jpg (1920x1280, 983K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3iZjehQDnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no privacy
Just like their website

Looks like a sweatshop.

Looks like hell. Just a code monkey box

>all those macs
instant trash

Why does the messenger team get a box to work in? Are they the highest caste?

Private cubicles are for inferiors who are afraid of superiors inspecting their rubbish work ethic.

normiehell

Attached: 8a4.jpg (981x965, 64K)

Keep telling yourself that whilst you stack shelves at the grocery store for $6 an hour. Meanwhile, these "code monkeys" are pulling $200,000 a year.

>software (((developers)))
>multiple screens

>Pro-tip: You can't.
You need to go back

>Meanwhile, these "code monkeys" are pulling $200,000 a year.

And they need 4 roommates in a 600 square foot 2 bedroom apartment to even think about affording rent in San Jose.

How much do you make there?

I always turn the lights off when I get in

fuck that's a lot of aerons

>no walls to stop viral transmission

That is San Francisco for them you brainlet

This

zuck leave

>comfy
Are you a kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=K3iZjehQDnw

First world software engineers don't shit on the streets. This is unrequired.

That looks really loud and chaotic, and either just a little too hot or just a little too cold.
Where do people eat lunch? Do they buy lunch at some overpriced restaurant every single day?
Is that construction going on? Does it only happen at night or during the day? I don't want to code and think while someone is hammering or using power tools.
Why are almost all the computers Macintosh? Is Mac really that much better than my lunix for dev work? My lunix (and sometimes wangblows) work just fine for me. Plus I can't think of how much of a nightmare managing that network is without AD. There's at least 1 computer that looks like wangblows in there.

My favorite part is that all the diversity hires look like Asians, but not Indians.

b8

Lunch is free, there's restaurants and cafeterias on campus.

What's with the unfinished partitioned areas? Unsealed chipboard outgasses formaldehyde.

>he won't stop shaking his leg
>your iMac wobbles
>acoustics of a warehouse

Do they also prosecute conservative views internally?

too stupid to make it through the interview process

>open office meme
shit tier

cubicle is still the best one though. where i can put my anime posters in open office environment? where?

Epic maymay m8

epic xD

its usefull though 3 small 1080p screens
db and debug logs on your right
editor on the center
output on the left

You can get a 600 square foot apartment in San Jose for $1500 a month.

You're there to work, nigger. If you want to play minesweeper you can do that at home.

ironic emoticons make you look mad

That is fucking shit.

Not when your after tax income is $140k a year.

looks like a sweatshop

How much do you make there?

I'm an E4 so around 280k before taxes. 2 years of experience.

man, I work IT and make 35k a year. I do own rental property inn a college town.

Oh well, At least I don't live in Comifornia and I can own "assault rifles."

So why do you feel the need to justify your work with this shitty thread?

This looks like hell designed to remind you that you are a cog in a machine.
Office workers used to have offices, but American capitalism figured out that it empowered workers too much. Now only management has offices.

>he want people keep staring at how much your works have bben progressing

>Shitty Aeron chairs
>Macs
>Open office
Your idea of comfortable is just wrong

Because idiots on here think that Menlo Park is filled with poo and rent for a shoebox is $15,000 a month for some reason.

Probably.

So you're an insecure queer. Gotcha.

Not him but he's literally living the capitalist dream. Who gives a fuck about guns nigger, go shoot up schools somewhere else

No. I go to the shooting range every other week.

Where I work not even the managers have their own office. Makes it a lot easier to communicate with other teams but theres always that one guy that distracts everyone by being way too fucking loud

y-yeah... comfy... haha...

Attached: SanFrancisco2013_187.jpg (1600x1200, 440K)

I'm a registered Republican and donated to various conservative causes and they haven't done anything yet. They even matched some of my donations.

looks bad.

What's with the racism? Are you some hick from the Midwest or just a boomer? Diversity hires aren't Asians/SouthAsians who are actually competent in STEM, rather Hispanics and Blacks who are less common in tech.

Why the fuck are they all using macs?

It only makes sense they'd match mental illness donations

Because that's the "official" platform of clang.

Attached: .jpg (1200x628, 195K)

They literally matched my donation to the NRA. Stay salty.

It is dumbass. San Jose isn't Menlo Park. How's your commute?

Also $1500 for 600 sq ft is either is a shit part of San Jose or itself is shit and will be torn down soon

>not pictured: the H1B section

Don't they have the infinite loo outside for that? Or was that the old office?

I'm actually a veteran who regrets serving this faggot loving nation. I served as a 13b(deployed without our howitzers, used as an 11b). I pray to Jesus that the faggot loving, pro transgender, pro-democracy, secular, USA is kicked out the middle east. I legit hate this country with a passion. "capitalism", Ya, I really doubt that in a nation that lacks free association and disassociation.

California is actually fucked. I don't care about money, I care about the spiritual well being of my peers. I have more loyality to the Catholic Church, this this faggot fuck hole nation that I served. I legit wish no one joined so faggot loving queers who loved the state were drafted at gun point and were enslaved to fight Muslims. I have more respect for islamic extremist then comiforia

Attached: 1525416861749.jpg (800x965, 133K)

>goes to the shooting range on a regular basis
>not an insecure queer
You just proved that user's point. Leave the thread before you embarrass yourself further.

I live in Menlo park, the rent is $2200 a month and the commute is 7 minutes by bike. There is plenty of cheap housing, just search craigslist.

Looks like an incomplete mess. Clean your office warehouse buckos.

How big is the apartment? Is it in a 20 storey derelict building? How many roommates do you have?

I don't know what you mean by "insecure queer" then but at least I'm not a poor NEET living in my mom's basement.

It's a 2 story building with 8 units managed by the owner. I live alone.

damn bro did a faggot steal your wife or something

Neither do I. I'm also not a faggot that needs to shoot guns, to boot.

Ah, so a studio apartment. Yeah, I prefer to have my kitchen, bathroom, living room and bed room separate. But that's just me.

So a single bedroom in a shitty small complex where people make stupid amounts of noise is... $26,400 a year. I get that's nothing compared to the salary but you gotta admit it's fucking ridiculous

that looks like absolute hell, I couldn't get shit done there, this open air workspace fad has to die (not that I give a shit but because of some vague sense of compassion for the working masses)

Imagine the smell

God that's terrible. I'd never work in such a shithole.

No, I think sodomites are pure garbage and they are not "cute", "innocent" or "oppressed". Sodomite based marriage is not to be respected or tolerated.

Secularism is cancer. What started as horror in witnessing a family killed with a m2 50call machine gun. shown to us in basic training with glee by my drill instructor back in 2009, grew into a respect. I under that the US soldiers are actually cowards or weaklings who serve strictly for monetary gain. The dumb sand niggers we fought impressed me with their bravely and tenacity. They know we are the "most powerful nation on earth". They think we are stronger then we really are, yet they are willing to kill themselves to keep the pro-homosexual US democracy and secular values out of their nation.

I realized that my "patriotism" was nothing. To have such objective truth. To be willing to fight so hard, for an idea. I swear they knew they would be better off if they just let the US make Iraq another puppet state.

After my service, I gave up on democracy, the US and secularism. The only president I voted for was Trump, only because I legit hope he is the last president, and he ends democracy.

It's a 700 sqft 1 bedroom unit.

>in a shitty small complex
It's actually fairy large. In fact, I get back $100 a month by selling the parking space I don't use.

>people make stupid amounts of noise is.
Nope. All my neighbors are autistic chinks like me.

i'd laugh at the owner if he'd say to me "oh yeah btw the rent is 2,2k a month". Rent is so high bcs ppl like you agree to pay that amount. So yeah it's your own fault

And I'd laugh at a company if they said "oh yeah btw I'm only paying you 150k a year".

dude some ppl give a fuck about "muh monies" as long as i can afford a comfy life i'm happy. Some day you will realize you wasted your life for printed paper.

>i'd laugh at the owner if he'd say to me "oh yeah btw the rent is 2,2k a month"
>yeah who gives a shit about "muh monies"

I have a wife and child who I love more then any money on this Earth. I would never betray them for any jew paper.

>3x4 m office
>4 devs
>literally just 2 cupboards, 4 desks in 2x2 configuration
Seriously. You get to form a software dev clique that can joke around. When you have problems the guy next to you can just lean over, or one of the guys across can walk around. Angle one of your monitors so the guy next to you can't see it unless he's standing behind you so you can shitpost when you're waiting for compilation to finish.
Eat breakfast and lunch in the break room with the girls from accounting and the guys from the electronics department.

i'd love at such a ridiculous offer because there's no relation between price and service. Not because i want to hoard money

>not working on remote in 2018
>not living in your off grid container house in Alaska and working as dev remotely 6 hours per day
>being a officecuck who must go to some shithole with no privacy and spent there most of your day

Just like there's no relation between price and service when you slave away at your underpaid job. I'd laugh at a company who thinks I'm only worth 150k a year.

unfortunately not every employer allows remote work but yeah that sounds like the dream

>working as a dev remotely for 6 hours a day
>for the rest of your life
>not spending 5 years in Silicon Valley to save up $1m, moving to Alaska, and never working another hour in your life for the rest of your life

It doesn't look so bad. Highly inefficient yes but I don't get why people act this layout is akin to working in a salt mine. To be honest my only real grip is why companies that do not work with classified materials bother to have an office space at all and not just have the employees work from home.

>self-employed
>not slaving away at all
your argument is invalid

Numerous studies have been done. People who work from home simply get lower performance ratings, all else being equal, so they removed the option.

that one nerd that always sits near the asian girl

Fuck off back to your containment board, retard.

I wonder why they would get lower performance ratings? Is it because those people are lazier or perhaps just more antisocial? I have this problem at work sometimes so I can understand. My ratings take a hit because I refuse to humor people in the name of not hurting their feelings or 'collaboration'.

A literal hole in the ground with no light or heating would be comfier.

I have never worked in this environment but you painted a vivid picture with this one statement.

They compared ratings for the same person. Most of the time the rating would drop when allowed to work from home. Productivity metrics like LOCs submitted, bugs fixed, etc also dropped. Rarely did it improve.

no you. I work in a cubical by the way, much better then the cuck open spaces that you advocate.