/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Long lasting butthurt • user gets a dodgy soldering kit • The first thing user ever got recommend by /csg/ was the KZ ZS5 What's yours?
• user downloads torrents on his phone and doesn't understand how storage works gets educated • The mobo killing USB hub makes a return (don't buy these or the 7port variant) this scares user a little buy from chink brands that are confirmed good by /csg/ (Orico, Ugreen, Anker, ROCK)
• user unboxes Tinaudio T2 and TRN-V20s • Orico gets a lot of love from these anons • user's Switch carry case doesn't actually fit his Switch • user dangerously rigs chink lighting as a car light replacement another user warns him • user gets new multimeter • user bought some fidget cubes • Another Putin card fails Previous thread

Attached: chinkshitgen shark edition.jpg (1200x675, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66676828
rbt.asia/g/search/image/lcZ56Wrf9qK-DaUCxoje8g/
rbt.asia/g/thread/66281812/
rbt.asia/g/thread/66307797/
rbt.asia/g/thread/66307797/#66307814
rbt.asia/g/thread/66307797/#66309625
aliexpress.com/item/pic_related/32525656687.html
aliexpress.com/item/pam/32801865612.html
aliexpress.com/item/pam_pam/32829566756.html
aliexpress.com/item/OPEN-SMART-USB-to-ESP8266-ESP-12-Wi-Fi-Module-Built-in-Antenna-2-4G-Serial/32776672388.html
aliexpress.com/item/Genuine_Attiny_Authorization_Cheapest_Price_Great_Value/32787896494.html
autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-shanghai-auto-show/chinese-copycat-cars-2017-shanghai-motor-show
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aaaaaaaa where are my cheap shit

Post things only /csg/ oldfags will remember
>$0.03 rubber duck

Attached: 815216390944509928.jpg (805x805, 167K)

Attached: cake_cut.png (424x426, 94K)

I need a very simple low power stereo amplifier
Are there any non-shit ones?
I just need it to have volume control, power in,line in, speakers output

It can be barebone and look like shit, thats not important. What should I get from my chinese friend?

Poor Vicky

Attached: 1468851698485.png (802x134, 12K)

1c everyting on ali

yea chinks have tons just search ali and pick what you like

This

Attached: ok3e2xC.png (4604x2292, 889K)

How? Buying coupons with coins?

The good old times

What do you mean low power?

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66676828

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Any tips or pointers for a good choice for a digital camera or video camera? Preferably around 200 USD

>digital camera or video camera
Well, first you should probably decide what you want. Second you should not buy a chink one, unless you just want a cheap action camera.

Please, recs on portable hi-fi players I can get from aliexpress.
Which brands are good?

Digital camera. Will be mostly shooting vlog-style instructions, but won't be actually featuring faces. Mostly still shots.

Old tech you get from Pawn shops anons

Portable HiFi players are now called "Bluetooth Speakers" and digital/video cameras are now on a device called a "mobile telephone". Unless you want super high quality, in which case, why are you buying from chinkland?

Boomers I swear......

get second had mirrorless camera, sony alfa or canon m. Chinks cant into cameras.

No, I don't want a bluetooth speaker, I want something like an ipod but for high quality audio files and headphones.

Can someone explain the butthurt here?

Much as I love the Galaxy S9 camera, it doesn't quite cut my steak. Asking more out of curiosity for if chinkshit is good for cameras.
Good to know. Thanks! Probably saving money a little longer for babbys first dslr in which case.

Attached: antique chinese mirror.jpg (500x667, 49K)

I missed the hype train of the cheap SD cards because I didn't trust the chinese jew
Fuck me I guess

So an iPod right?
Or some sort of mp3 player?
How about a mobile phone?

Normie shit, everything better than a 320kbps mp3 sounds like a 320kbps mp3.

Is shanling any good?

I dont get it

I think he's implying you're samefagging.

tfw my 5$ 32gb putain card was legit

>everything better than a 320kbps mp3 sounds like a 320kbps mp3.
No shit.
Ask head-fi.org I'm sure chinks have all the magic sound treatment pebbles you'll ever need.

Is the corrupt Putin cards a subliminal message from western spy agencies to convince everyone that the real Putin is also corrupt?

See for yourself
rbt.asia/g/search/image/lcZ56Wrf9qK-DaUCxoje8g/

And the thread in question that set off this autism, a single sentence in the OP calling him out on sperging out about nothing.
rbt.asia/g/thread/66281812/

This continued for several threads with him losing his marbles over it rbt.asia/g/thread/66307797/ and getting increasingly angry about his posts getting deleted rbt.asia/g/thread/66307797/#66307814
rbt.asia/g/thread/66307797/#66309625 so now he just links to the previous thread's archive.

Sad!

>going all autist over a single link
you said it yourself, same image md5, dont like it hide it. you are the only one complaining

anybody knows which store sells authorisations for pic related?

aliexpress.com/item/pic_related/32525656687.html

pam pam pam pam
aliexpress.com/item/pam/32801865612.html
aliexpress.com/item/pam_pam/32829566756.html

Attached: attiny.jpg (1440x2560, 591K)

>authorisations
>attiny85
uh?

Lol all that effort over not liking that there's a Discord link in the OP. Bet he's also the same sad lad that cries about safe spaces whenever he gets to make a thread with one of his shitty MsPaint op pics and removes Discord link from the OP list.

chckdnkkd

well, I think 15W per channel tops

but why link to the previous thread's archive? threads stay archived on Jow Forums for almost 2 weeks and on archives on other sites the normal post links will still work. it's just shitting up the thread for no apparent reason besides massive butthurt.

i'm not that other user but thanks for the amp links. these looks fun to test out

aliexpress.com/item/OPEN-SMART-USB-to-ESP8266-ESP-12-Wi-Fi-Module-Built-in-Antenna-2-4G-Serial/32776672388.html

neat

Attached: USB-to-ESP8266-ESP-12E-ESP-12-Wi-Fi-Module-Built-in-Antenna-2-4G-Serial[1].jpg (1000x1000, 259K)

Well just got mail, wonder what this could be....

Attached: IMG_20180711_155513.jpg (3120x4160, 1.6M)

It's putin and a hairband?

Attached: IMG_20180711_160037.jpg (4160x3120, 1.16M)

careful, you cant use those as regular headphone amp, if that is your intention. the each channel output have separate "grounds" and cant be mixed/bridged together. they are quite good for small desk speakers tho

>a single post totalizing a massive 0.3% of the total posts in the thread
>shitting up the thread

>putin sd card

based

And "high" quality Putin...

Attached: IMG_20180711_155846.jpg (4160x3120, 1.38M)

ok cool i'll take note note to use them with headphones. I was planning to use them with cheap speakers i can pick up from the thrift store.

not*

He is right though. I remember that day. There was a regular OP thread which got archived and then some random guy (who is posting these autism archive links) posted a new /csg/ thread, but a few hours later regular OP posted his own version of the thread too and there was two /csg/ threads up simultaneously because regular fag couldn't live with someone else making his thread. eventually for some reason the non-regular OP thread was ignored by everyone and got archived, even though it had quite a few anons posting heir daily mails and stuff. then a day later regular fag's thread was archived too. guess what, he made another thread as he does almost every day and he completely ignored everything in the non-"""official""" thread regarding the "news"

Regular fag was definitely in the wrong.

(You)
Class 10 yeah right

Will do a H2testw on this "32GB"

Attached: IMG_20180711_160052.jpg (3120x4160, 864K)

Just got a Roidmi 3S because I have a car without bluetooth connection.
Did I do good?

>not buying a chink car

>there is a chink copy of the mercedes class c
holy shit

Attached: BYD_07.jpg (800x533, 60K)

RegularOP and his clique post referral links to shit on discord and newfags who don't know better click them and make RegularOP money. You think he posts like it's his job for free? lol

This. Discord people post in RegularOP threads only and he often posts from VPNs to keep bumping it. Try to beat RegOP to the punch and see how deep his autism goes.

I just got a pair of ZST, my zs5 broke after two days, the earpiece separated from the headphones. Also I lost my first ZST after I bought the Bluetooth adapter

There haven't been any referral links posted in the discord since January. Comfy left one day and didn't come back.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Got a couple of earphone cases in the mail. 1.70€ each. No frills semi-rigid cases. Looks and feels good.

Attached: IMG_20180711_172302997.jpg (1800x1100, 671K)

My 32gb putin cards came. Tested one and it's supposed to be fine.

Do I bother testing the other one too? Wanted to gift it to someone.
Seems like everyone has problems with it but maybe the people that don't have problems just don't mention it.

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 85K)

I got a violin shoulder rest for 2 dollars

It's 15 dollars in my country at a music store

good deal desu

Attached: file.png (467x385, 221K)

I thought you were supposed to stick it to you neck

huh

The violin is upside down you retard

not that user, but what you are mentioning is the top/front part, where you are supposed to rest your jaw

Did you save the tests?

Yo tripfag are you planning to ever update that infographic?

Attached: 0f2ac933da606d2f326ec702ac8a9f5058cc42c13262f00af3ee5381fe285fce-b.png (500x354, 79K)

do scan.
you'll be sorry once these start failing outta nowhere and take you memories with em'

>tfw he probably suicided

this is me
runnimg test again to show jesus disk, is it super fucked now?

Attached: uikjlkhl.png (807x429, 27K)

link? i could use some cases fro my ever growing chink iem collection

Nice samefagging there, speaking of vpns I remember you using them to desperately get votes for Chinese shopping general in polls when previous polls had chink shit general as the clear winner.

Test it. Get some VE monks and gift them and the card in a 1$ headphone case as a package to someone. Your savings on their gift means you can give them more for less.

Look up headphone case or coin purse on ali. They come in many colors.

Windatica, owner of the /csg/ discord, maintains the infographic, not RegularOP. @ him for updates.

>owner

Well here is the test results for my Putin 32gb.
It is legit but the OTG dongle that they bundled did not it don't work on my pc and my phone says that there is a problem with it.
Well paid 4.91$ with shipping so I'm happy.

The seller on Aliexpress have deleted their account and the listing is removed.

Attached: test.png (931x436, 23K)

So the triforce of meme cards is complete.

A sharky, A monkey and a Putiny

Attached: IMG_20180711_171735.jpg (4160x3120, 1.09M)

/diy/ here. Got some chink woodworking chisels a few weeks ago. VERY FUCKING ROUGH but the steel seems to be excellent as it's this magic chink High Speed Steel (same stuff as on the 3$ wood planes I think). The geometry isn't super consistent and one of the big ones has the blade brazed at a slightly twist, but none of that is really a big deal. The roughness cleans up OK with a small coarse sharpening stone and only 1 of the smaller chisels had a consistent bevel ground, but it cuts wood like butter.
They came out to being really fucking cheap considering how the used market gouges you at sizes above 1"/25mm. For reference the smaller ones on the right are 13,19,25,32, and 38mm while the big fuckers are 40,51,64,76 and 89mm wide. I think I'm going to make some swappable long handles for the biggest ones so I could use them as slicks if needed.

Attached: EiHtACj.jpg (1153x856, 162K)

can you drop a link to those chisels please?

I'm going to take some closer pics of the roughness later before doing that, since what doesn't bother me may in fact be too shitty for you to want to deal with.

apparently he kysed himself

Sex toy recs guys?

Don't buy anything plastic. Not even glass or metal stuff is really safe but probably fine.

A seller advertised a phone as the European version, turns out I got the phone Asian version instead, and it is crashing because they modified the firmware on it in some chinky way to be European, when it's not supposed to work here.
When I sent a video to the seller that it was crashing all the time they told me if I wanted to send the device back for exchanging and they would do it.
Prices for shipping this shit back is going to be half of the price for this product. What the fuck do I do now? Dispute it? I am not sure.

Not to worry, the chinks got you covered there as well
aliexpress.com/item/Genuine_Attiny_Authorization_Cheapest_Price_Great_Value/32787896494.html

honestly, im more than ok with "fixing" chink shit myself, its part of the reason i even choose chink shit, over branded stuff, for personal/hobby use

No exchange just refund for sending you the wrong shit

BMCV

Because it bears mentioning: These were "relatively" cheap. The whole 2 sets there cost 122USD total. Wide chisels tend to go for upwards of 30$ used or artisan prices new if you can't find any at garage sales, and the steel isn't as good in the former due to using old techniques (still serviceable though, and they tend to have longer blades so if you find a cheap one get it).
PS: Most cheap chisels on ali/etc are not that magic chink HSS, they're shitty, inconsistent quality chink Chrome-Vanadium (or, rarely, magnesium steel) which are rust resistant but don't keep an edge through a lot of use. Harbor Freight, Aldi, big box hardware store brand, Stanley, etc chisels are better small sets of Cr-V chisels for new, around-the-house rarely-used rust-resistant chisels or for people just trying out woodwork with very little money than standard alishit because of the warranties and because you can sift through the trash on the shelf to get the best of the lot.
I'm still going to wait to post a better photo when I get a chance because the seller pics really do play up the niceness of them, and without knowing what you were getting after a lot of autistic research most people would probably be a bit "what" at them.

any coupon for MiPad 4 with 4GB RAM?

Attached: DNd0ZpDWsAEY2Xd.jpg (700x750, 55K)

I heard AliExpress doesn't like to give you full refunds on expensive stuff like smartphones.
But honestly this phone is pure whack, I should get a full refund if I film it booting and crashing right? Or do I have to send them something much more advanced. The money is about 100 dollars if that matters. Where a new Xiaomi phones goes for 100-150 dollars I guess? I never had problems with that though.

Is this my punnishment for not buying Xiaomi from our chink overlords?

What

"""server administrator""", whatever

Range Rover, Rolls Royce and Bently too.
Can't be bothered to find all links just now.

autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-shanghai-auto-show/chinese-copycat-cars-2017-shanghai-motor-show

I'd kill myself too if I had to shill for the chinks for a living

The servers are administrated, operated and paid by Discord
He has no rights to anthing there in theory :v
They can do whatever they want there.

Back in the day one of the main Discord coders (Jake?) was discovered in the /csg/ discord lurking for deals. Even the Discord staff love /csg/ and probably shitpost here.

I want a Chinese g wagon

Dear friends,

I just got an automatic phone call of some lady's prerecorded voice speaking in chinese. Am I going to get an envelope of white powder?

Kindest regards,

Which one actually works.

The sad part is about all this, I don't even really need another micro SD.