Which does Jow Forums use? Why do you prefer one over the other?

Which does Jow Forums use? Why do you prefer one over the other?

Attached: 1_svpI1yL8q4YAolcGWIlvqQ.png (300x119, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

posteo.net
posteo.de
tutanota.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/666088-how-can-i-use-a-custom-domain-with-tutanota
protonmail.com/blog/protonmail-open-source/
protonmail.com/blog/diversity-in-tech-why-it-matters/
cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white sgwigly line vs padlock

Attached: 1529761158549.jpg (250x246, 12K)

0 reasons to use Tutanota over PM

posteo.net

Should be
>posteo.de

Proton because CERN niggas are cool

Attached: c43af106a052c3f5c18e3be385fc259e2bed43c5c8ef58bc150526d0c1f61b91-b.png (771x217, 31K)

>he can't read thread name

Why?
Why is this better?

It's just what I use. Supports POP and IMAP which at least ProtonMail doesn't. Also $1 / month

>thread name

Attached: 1528754708054.png (500x500, 109K)

dumb frogposter

Go away grandad this is cool shit rn

just use gmail

>Mailbox.org
FTFY

Both because I'm a boss.

Fake emails with tutanota.
Privacy email and general crap with proton.

Tried tutanota because people talking shit about PM.

Tuta has some work to do on their app. Not polished enough and a bit slow.

Don't agree with that privacy policy

I regret picking Tutanota over Proton Mail.
I sent a support ticket to them three days ago and they haven't responded yet.
(Trying to use my own domain name)

I heard about the shenanigans from Tutanota and PM in the last thread. Proton sounds slightly (((fishy))) but tutanota has an unprofessional reputation (from what Jow Forums has told me).

Protonmail. Been basically using it since the beginning and it's great.

Take that back. Looks like they actually responded.
>"you have to specify a NS or SOA entry."

Not exactly helpful when this is the first Domain Ive brought.
tutanota.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/666088-how-can-i-use-a-custom-domain-with-tutanota

This

What about it, user?

>tutanota
faggots that are way too into politics and think they are changing the world or helping the revolution and some random stupid shit only a deluded faggot that overuses twitter or get infurated by the patriarchy would only believe
>protonmail
fishy closed source project that is as secure as using telegram

protonmail

>closed source
protonmail.com/blog/protonmail-open-source/

COCK.LI

Protonmail!

RiseUp

gmail

>literal nazi mail

kys commie

Real shit

Protonmail have given out peoples unencrypted inboxes to the law enforcement for some time now.

worst post ITT
please drink a gallon of bleach

gmail

>green frog with coffee cup

Proton uses the office space, CEO, and app signing keys of Tesonet (a data mining company)

enjoy your botnet

Attached: protonbotnetmail.png (1375x240, 15K)

PM is way into politics too: protonmail.com/blog/diversity-in-tech-why-it-matters/
I don't give a shit about their politics as such, but it's also a potential privacy concern

Protonmail is kikemail. We've known since 2015 that they're compromised since they send traffic through Israel. Enjoy!

cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm

Attached: 1504010203291.jpg (474x595, 162K)

aww shit.

Why the fuck is everyone obsessed over these "secure" email providers? email itself is inherently insecure. Emails are transmitted in clear-text or "opportunistically" encrypted which is the same, everyone is mining your data.

Just use whatever the fuck email service you like, gmail, nsa.gov, and encrypt the contents of your important emails. The metadata of your emails is impossible to protect, no secure provider can protect that. Only thing that can be protected is the contents, by you encrypting them yourself. Even then GPG sucks ass, PITA to use, outdated crypto with no forward secrecy. But these super-duper secure email providers are complete snake-oil.

Gmail/something with GnuPG

you confused 'sharing' with 'using'.

> It's not like the developer used tesonet's certificate, he generated a new cert and simply put tesonet as company name and not ProtonVPN, because that's the company he legally worked for. Sure, that's a mistake, but it's not like Tesonet even has access to that cert.

Attached: jxNodSsEepl_firefox_2018-07-12_12-21-05.png (753x600, 134K)

they're both shit because they don't use IMAP or POP3

can you even fucking read?

Attached: eVWm24aktoE6_firefox_2018-07-12_12-27-25.png (381x207, 9K)

tuta android app is ass
and yes, the beta one is also ass
they have decided to get rid of the google push, and instead of doing something decent, they just put a constant notification that polls for email constantly
well done, retards

That's not IMAP/SMTP you worthless tech illiterate mongoloid piece of shit.

>This feature is only available for paid users.
>requires a software to be installed on your PC

the bridge shit is wack
also not having a cookie to remember your login is not privacy... it is autism

mein nigge.rs
@op none of these, learn to use pgp.

because with plain IMAP/SMTP you will lose the whole encryption point, are you retarded or what

holy shit you tech illiterate piece of shit, can you type in "IMAP" or """""STMP"""" in google and learn what it is instead of fucking making retarded assumptions or maybe you just want to change its definition because you're a protonmail shill, which is it?

there is no "plain" IMAP or "plain" SMTP, you inbred mongoloid. if i write "a bottle of water" on a bottle with bleach, does it mean it's water? tell me, you goddamn fucking idiot

heh calling everyone retarded because you're too stupid to understand what those protocols stand for or what they mean

I believe you are an American, or as I prefer to call it, "NAutist".