Need help with web filter

Little sister has this fucking thing called “Net Nanny” on her computer cuz our parents are strict as fuck, and literally google is disabled. How do I get it off her windows 10?

Attached: 76215D81-F957-43FE-8225-D4EA32CB2FD5.jpg (600x865, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-9.4.0-amd64-kde.iso
pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
chiru.no/a/search/
duckduckgo.com/
searx.me/
startpage.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post pics of your little sister.

cunny

You have to be 18 or more to be here

Install Gentoo.

Google it faggit

google is disabled you moron

but Jow Forums isn't, kek

>google blocked
>not Jow Forums
Perfect.

If I got her Chipotle and Starbucks would she be my fren?

install gentoo

install gentoo

I suggest downloading some Linux distro (Ubuntu preferably) and booting it in live mode. Then you can mount your secondary storage and locate where "Net Nanny" is installed and delete it. It should work but I guess that you'll need another computer to download Linux distro and make a bootable USB drive or CD.

dubs, do it user

Nah. She likes Wendy’s

Open Control panel > Programs > Programs and Features

No.

Does she like Wendy’s tendies?

Social enginering. Call the support and fool them that you're your parents, get them to reset the password

Are other search engines disabled? If not, you can use another search engine.

Probably

Why not?

Tell your parents that Winblows 10 spies on everything their kids are doing, and reporting it back to advertisers, potentially allowing for said information to get into a malicious third party's hands. If they're as paranoid as they seem, that computer will be running trisquel with libreboot in a week.

INstall GenToo

Attached: IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Bing:
>Blocked as: Provocative
>kek
Yahoo:
>Blocked as : Anime
>HOLY KEK WTF
Microsoft edge
>Net nanny doesn’t support this
>at least they’re aware it’s shit.
> “You can’t use this because of that”

My dad put this app on her computer and he thinks he’s fucking Lain with mega computer powers

Attached: 722CDBA4-9AC3-4385-8C93-57B52B60B34C.jpg (872x685, 116K)

Have you ever accidentally stuck your thumb in her mouth and if so, did she suckle?

Yep. And I don't actually think you'd need another computer tho.
Btw what do you do on your computer?
If its only surfing, do this:
1 Download any Linux Distro, I'd suggest Debian
cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-9.4.0-amd64-kde.iso
2 Download Linux Pendrive USB Installer
pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
3 Get a USB Pendrive (at least 4gb, better 8gb to 16gb or more if possible) and install the linux file on the pendrive
4 shut down computer, press on button and try to boot from the pendrive, usually its f10-f12 keys during boot process, maybe its shown at the very beginning when you start your computer
5 You now use linux, just start firefox and surf

Try to brick the PC and blame the program for doing that. Keep doing that until they stop installing it. This will work kiddo

There’s a reason why your id is 666

Attached: 1362432F-D618-4E5C-8B4A-19370EF570CB.png (256x256, 10K)

Is this the next

Try using DDG, Ecosia, Searx and this:
chiru.no/a/search/
And post pics of your sister.

Oh and when you're done, just shut down and remove the pendrive stick. When you boot your computer again, it just boots windows as before.
Does youtube work on any computer for you? If so, there are good videos aswell which explain it

DuckDuckGo? Searx? Startpage?

If you need links:
duckduckgo.com/
searx.me/
startpage.com/

Even more guys
>YouTube set to restricted mode automatically
>Reddit blocked for “Anime”
>Jow Forums is perfectly fine
>just the fact that anime is blocked
>Disney.com??? Hahahaha no, it’s blocked
>no Instagram
>no Twitter
>Wikipedia is blocked
>liveleak isn’t

Attached: 636333B9-784B-4C9A-9841-BC4E68551DC2.jpg (564x822, 43K)

>wget google.com
>host it on my ip
>post here

yeah please do

That's all you need? Why go through the the trouble to get the unnecessary sites back. You'll grow up just fine kid

Post proofs giganigger.

God, my dad is a shitty version of Lain

>cool math games: BLOCKED for adult content
>SoundCloud: PROVOCATIVE
>Pom hub: able to get into a couple pages, but then it finally blocked
>tumblr: BLOCKED
>nsfw tumblr page : fine
>wait google is fine again
>chrome help lol who needs this : BLOCKED
> can’t download any programs
>my sides

Attached: 367991EA-A25C-4124-9535-2F9FC70310D3.jpg (797x767, 92K)

Pedo kys

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

searx.me

Didn't say there was. Asking for pics is the issue.

Wtf, just get admin rights and delete it

I hope you both die slowly in hell. You both deserve it 100% nothing less.

Sounds great, looking forward to it.

I don't believe in hell.

At least you have the right mentality.

I'm glad I do. The police are knocking down on my door at this very second. They will get through any time now. Once they get me and arrest me in hand cuffs, they will proceed to drag me out my house and into the cop car. I will be then put away for a long time. Once my cell mates learn that I am a barrel scraping piece of shit of society, they will proceed to rape me and after they have their fun with my asshole, will kill me and there I will be personally tortured by Satan himself where I will be whipped and raped by his legions of demons with cocks so big that I my asshole will bleed profusely. Once his legion is satisfied, Satan will pull down his pants brandishing the biggest cock I will ever see in my pathetic human life. He will have his fun with me. I will writhe and scream in pain while he trusts his massive cock in my already bleeding asshole. When he's about to cum, he will pull out, grab me by the neck and turn me around to slurp every last of bit semen from his cock.