TN at 144hz or IPS at 60hz what's the best panel to get ?

TN at 144hz or IPS at 60hz what's the best panel to get ?

Attached: 20150202_124034-2.jpg (3700x2081, 1.73M)

That depends. What are you going to use the monitor for?

if gaymer go for the 144Hz (considering your games can run on frames that are high enough), otherwise if you are a productive/unproductive decent human being get the IPS

144hz ips monitors aren't rare anymore

>TN
D R O P P E D

I disagree, 144 Hz is also a lot more pleasent in office work. That's more important than better color accuracy for word. If you used 144hz once you can't go back

>144hz ips monitors aren't rare anymore
But they are really expensive

144 hz ips

Mainly gaming but I do edit videos and some pictures for a sports team

Ips, whatever the hz

>144 hz ips
But they are over $500

And?

Look for 120hz VA panels, better pixel quality than TN, lower input lag than IPS, and cheaper too.

Get both. I have both.

i have this one. i'm very satisfied 1440p@120HzULMB
if you don't play video games go for an IPS 60Hz

Attached: dell s2716dg.jpg (300x300, 9K)

No gsync no thanks

Game on 144hz, edit on ips 60

it has gsync. i just prefer ulmb. also rumor has it that this is one of the few panels where you can use gsync and ulmb at the same time with a hack, but i never tried that.

Attached: ulmb.png (655x600, 53K)

(OP)
deppends on your eyes and what gaymes you play, some ppl are realy sensetive to fps, others arent.
for me there is a huge gap between 60-100fps but beyond that i cant see any difference.
if you play mostly shooters or moba go with the 144Hz TN, assuming you have the GPU to drive it. if you are more of a rpg player then get the IPS

IPS 144Hz
If you can't afford it, then IPS 60Hz, because you sure as fuck can't afford a GPU that would make 144Hz gaymen viable, either.

IPS 60hz IMO. But I haven't used TN in years. Has TN improved at all in the area of viewing angles/color reproduction or is it still shit?

this. it's fucked up but 60hz looks laggy side by side

yeah past 100 in games I don't see much difference but the mouse input feels so much better than 60

TN is never the answer