GDPR

Why were we supposed to believe GDPR was bad again? What bad happened exactly? Except making a few corporate kikes butthurt they can't datamine you that easily anymore.

Attached: 595x525.jpg (595x525, 53K)

The same reason Brexit was "bad".

Problem is if I opt out of their data mining how do I know they actually stop tracking me.
Who will audit their shit?

Lmao. Last I heard about brexit you guys were getting cucked by May and the EU

Just make claims against them and they'll be audited.
I wonder what I'd get if I filed a file request to Jow Forums.

have you seen the butthurt about gdpr here? it's almost always the burgers.

What pisses me off is all these companies who implemented this obnoxious as fuck consent popup that still isn't GDPR compliant.
It's explicitly stated that consent by default isn't valid and yet every site with one of those has this huge ACCEPT ALL TRACKING button, and if instead of clicking it you go into the privacy settings most of the time you have to manually disable each tracker or sometimes they outright tell you some trackers are necessary to use the site.
It's annoying AND it's not even compliant. Why did they bother at all?
At this point it feels like the cookie law, companies implemented it incorrectly and as obnoxiously as possible on purpose to discredit the law.
Hopefully next year lawsuits start rolling out.

GDPR was never bad. Article 13 was just overkill.

this
youre not supposed to track by default, but everyone does it anyways...
really annoying. cant wait for that 1-2 year grace period to end so we can sue these fuckers already

You weren't. It was mostly outcry from non-EU that tried to push it as a bad thing.

It's made by butthurt admins who had to work overtime to implement it, it will cool down after while.
At least every site I know has a option to disable it, even though they make it obnoxious.

Because ameriburgers who love to suck jew cock think it's antisemitism.

You sure it will track by default? If you don't click that accept button and just close the dialog it won' (or it has a small text somewhere).
Of course there are the sites that require you to accept first and than you can disable it.
I've already using a filter against those.

It is idiotic.
Mailing lists had to send "hey dear user, are you too stupid to not see 'unsubscribe' button? Just checking." emails.
Sites now show confusing (google level of hiding options 10 levels deep) popups that waste your time. And redirects to google if you click 'disagree'.
If you have your own site you can get fucked by troll requesting audits from eu. Not a problem you say? For big sites with lavyers maybe.
No one is going to enforce this shit on big sites anyway.

It is just standard nany state bs to "help" users that are too dumb to find 'unsubscribe' link, use addblocks, and kick out small sites that piss off nany state (just wait till alt-news sites start dropping like flies in few years)

one funny one is liliputing which redirects you to this YOU ARE LITTERALLY HITLER FOR DISABLING TRACKING screen

Attached: 1531338643197.jpg (887x660, 110K)

>If you have your own site you can get fucked by troll requesting audits from eu. Not a problem you say
Not a problem if you're not a retarded piece of shit kike who feels the need to datamine everyone.

If it's your own personal blog or whatever your exempt. And don't sites already get trolled to fuck by DMCA takedowns? and it's already been possible to have your personal data removed from sites for years due to the "right to be forgotten" legislation, but I didn't hear of anyone being fucked over by that.

That's why I love GDPR, fucking money hungry faggots are going full buttblasted.

GRDP is good for the internet, the fact that it's being implemented by the EU makes some american peasants butthurt, probably because their internet already sucks and it's only getting worse

I'm actually glad they're forced to send e-mails out, because it let me mass-unsubscribe to all the shit I signed up to over the past 10 years

The fucking pop up/overlay on every website is making me rage. Especially the ones that never remember you and present it every time.

Attached: 1522246404108.gif (400x204, 44K)

>never remember you
Isn't that the whole bloody point? If it annoys you use uBlock Origin like a sane person; the element picker is pretty easy to use.

people can't get laid through craigslist anymore but can still get laid through tinder for some reason

GDPR does not harm the end user, it only harms the greedy datamining sites. Previously people thought there's free money just up for grabs if you just let your site link to these datamining servers like google analytics. Now they are forced to explain why it's needed for the benefit of end user, which it isn't.