VoidLinux mods hate Jow Forums

Hey everybody, I started using Void Linux MUSL a few months ago, the other day I was on their forums trying to create a template when this happened, a "moderator" asked me how many accounts I have with the same avatar, to which I replied truthfully, that this is my only account, and that its a common meme & they may end up seeing more like it because of the joke going around Jow Forums about "meme linux", I explained them the joke and included that many users on that thread actually spoke highly of Void Linux.
i.imgur.com/HDAED8V.png

Erin & Cr6 both reported my posts because as you can guess they are far-left loonie-toons who hate Jow Forums, another moderator deleted all of the posts, and "Erin" commented on my post again, my response was essentially "I would appreciate it if you stayed off of my threads because you obviously cannot handle the tiniest bit of banter"(wheres the lie?)

Cr6 messaged me IMMEDIATELY after I posted a reply to Erin, telling me to go fuck myself, and as you can see from the screenshots he loves to whiteknight. He's French, surprise surprise.

imgur.com/a/ERVsL4g
(further down the same personal-messaging thread, I'm banned or I'd have all of it screenshoted)
imgur.com/a/deTVlRr

I was banned for "insulting him and erin" after he told me to go fuck myself..
imgur.com/a/r88fokP

I took it to the IRC where I tried explaining my situation & that I don't think I should be banned for telling someone who reports my posts not to comment on my future posts, the other IRC users told me to speak to a moderator, so I spoke to a moderator named Duncaen, who essentially told me to shove it. Why? I hadn't done anything wrong to him, I never spoke ill of him, I couldn't understand why they were being so hostile, until this comment, which then made everything very clear:

imgur.com/a/RwwWreW

"no one cares about users from Jow Forums"
"they can leave"

So if you're a user from Jow Forums, "you can leave"

Attached: 1531339249371.png (753x107, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voidlinux.org/news/2018/04/my-little-void.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Btw, This is not my thread, but it is copied from a certain board that rustles Jow Forums's jimmies. Also, apparently OP is a newfag, but his issue is valid

you know there really is nothing worse than some channer retard coming into a channel and trying to meme as if anyone would find it funny

you are a faggot and no one cares about your e-drama. kill yourself.

They are MLPfags anyways
So whatever

Attached: 1530950994844.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Its time boys... prepare LOIC

I don't think highly of void Linux

>a thread died for this banned fag ranting blog post over some random linux distro
i cant wait for summer to be over

>I guess me and *otherredard* are Russian bots :^) lol
>you obviously can't handle banter
>lol, typical beta male
>LOL! I do not respect anyone who does not first respect me, you get what you give
>Coming to m'ladies defense are you? buahahaha that won't get you laid kiddo
EPIC LIBTARD OWNAGE

Attached: 1511879895360.jpg (558x614, 28K)

i hope trannies and niggers fuck all the distros you use and when you complain, they ban you for being insensitive.

>all the distros you use
you are barking at the wrong tree, newfriend
im sure redditors will appreciate your ranting blog posts, try posting them there

Niggers and trannies can't stop me from making my own distro from scratch.

until the niggers and trannys take over the linux kernel

Well a lot of people here suck ass though

Why do we care about a non-systemd distro again?
SystemD is the best thing to happen to the linux desktop in a decade.

it already happened user, l*nux kernel nowadays is 100% fueled by trannies and niggers

They are? What have they done?

but they are only a small percentage of the population, spics would surpass them in population combined

>"no one cares about users from Jow Forums"
They are correct.

they put ponies into their source

Attached: 1522618751340.png (670x908, 126K)

>01.04.2018
It was an April's Fool's joke lmao

No one here cares, user. Please leave us too.

>December 25, 2017
>april fools day
how much weed have you smoked user?

Attached: as.jpg (555x406, 32K)

>opinions on Jow Forums are like politicians promises
what did he mean by this?

>get btfo both by Jow Forums and Jow Forums

Attached: 1455339307440.png (464x700, 413K)

seems justified to me

Fucking retard the other article voidlinux.org/news/2018/04/my-little-void.html I'm thinking whoever made that pic didn't include the date on purpose because complaining about a single mention about one program in their repos and about an April's Fool's joke is fucking dumb

Who gives a shit about your gay forum drama faggot

just the fact that the devs thought that would be "funny" for any reason, shows they are mentally ill bronies

Jesus Christ you need to lighten up, if nothing else it's pretty funny because of how badly some people got their panties in a bunch over it

>many users on that thread actually spoke highly of Void Linux

mao lmao

Not your personal army you dumb summerfag

>Jow Forumsturd gets banned for being a little shit
>comes crying to oniichan Jow Forums
>mfw the containment failed yet again
can't wait for autumn

Attached: skunk spray barf.gif (200x254, 2.47M)

Well you definitely deserved a ban for throwing a tantrum and for the Macron and beta-male shit

This thread is unironically better than the /otherboard/ thread. Maybe Jow Forums isn't lost after all.

You don't have to be into ponies or whatever to have a sense of humour. It was clearly an April Fool's joke and not meant to be serious, get over it.

Butthurt

lmao this is beyond hilarious but you should have known better not to be associated with Jow Forums

Attached: 1517698603994.jpg (292x257, 28K)

i actually chuckled

Attached: 2018-07-11-152958_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 524K)

VOID LINUX HAS PONIES IN THE SOURCE

Attached: yellowface kek.jpg (250x250, 6K)

what a mess
ted kaczynski is right, technology was a mistake

Attached: royb.jpg (856x783, 100K)

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1529817517304.png (1024x678, 768K)

This is why Linux will never be successful.
For every person actually doing anything useful, there's 1000 more of them complaining about petty shit like memes and 0 more writing documentation.

Attached: 1526235097973.jpg (512x384, 31K)

I bet /mlp/ would find this insulting.

void linux is bad and you should feel bad for getting kicked off their gay forum

I guess thats why you ban them, then you don't have kids running around shitting memes all over your boards like an unhousetrained puppy, and can get back to doing something productive.

Serves you right for using software made by gays programmers