Hey Jow Forums so the other night i woke up and my phone picked up someone's walky talky conversatino about my schedule...

hey Jow Forums so the other night i woke up and my phone picked up someone's walky talky conversatino about my schedule these two people were arguing about my schedule like so when they could get into my place without my knowledge.

anyway is there any way i could figure out who these people were like trace their location or something? i already have hidden cameras set up but i havent caught them breaking in or anything yet, i think they know where the cameras are and are replacing the footage with footage of the empty room

i figure if i can finally pin a name or face to it i can get it to stop but at this point theyve been to careful. if you have any ideas on how to combat stalkers please post your ideas itt

Attached: 0d9170bc2a0a7e91cd1198895da27b85.png (1632x2208, 2.9M)

Call the police

dude ive called them so many times and they talk to me like im 10 years old

honestly i think they;re in on it i need to take it higher up but no one higher up will believe me
unless i have some solid evidence to give them

Oh look another schitzo
Go to a doctor you fucking idiot

Don't feed into this retards delusions

get a shrink

Install gento just in case

But really, it's hard to believe. Call the police if it's real, seek help if it's not

Have fun getting ass raped by CIA niggers

>Call the police if it's real
it obviously isn't

Have fun with your rotten brain retard
Hopefully someone commits you soon

you need to waterboard the neighbor's kid just be sure he's not colluding.
he probably is that little fucker.

how exactly did your phone pick that up?

schizophrenia

How do you think? They're completely different radio bands

He's schizophrenic

I've talked to so many gang stalking idiots such as yourself.
You're not that important op dont worry, no one cares enough about you to go through that effort.

see this? this is the CIA. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM.

You need to start making thermite RIGHT NOW and buy a lot of fertilizer just in case.

>oh hes just fucking retarded and crazy
real helpful thanks
you don't know anything stupid sheep

stop fucking with the mentally ill, that shit's bad karma

Those stalkers are reading this thread.

You're right, people are following him and tracking his schedule for some reason
They're talking over walkie talkies that his phone magically picks up in the middle of the night
They're sneaking in to his house and replacing the video of them doing so to hide their tracks
Really sounds rational to do this to some random idiot working a dead end job that does nothing important

>Really sounds rational to do this to some random idiot working a dead end job that does nothing important
that's the whole point if it were rational everyone would believe me and they wouldnt get away with it. i'm the target because it doesn't make sense

IVE HEARD OTHER PEOPLES CALLS ON MY PHONE BEFORE BUT NOT WALKIE TALKIES

For what purpose
What would anyone gain from stalking you
Go talk to a psychiatrist

they are onto you,
take a large dose of LSD to improve mind reading resistance.

the police don't believe me why would a psychiatrist

stop
because they're used to dealing with schizos

Because you're mentally ill, a psychiatrist can diagnose you and help you overcome it

See a shrink you schizo.

>all of these people calling OP crazy
what if it happened to you? The NSA is literally spying on all americans, you don't think they would intentionally fuck with someone as an experiment?

The leaked Snowden documents showed that the NSA could literally use radio waves to view what's on your computer screen, but OP is the crazy one, right? Fucking faggots.

No sir. I'm an engineer. If it worked like that, why would there be 2 way radio?

Go to the doctor. This is actually advice from Jow Forums. I'm not going to call you a fag but I do think you need some counseling.

what's more likely
a) OP is a schizo who hears voices and thinks there's a huge conspiracy going on that even the cops are in on
b) there's /actually/ a huge conspiracy going on, just to fuck with this one random dude

Dude how can a fucking phone pick up walkie talkie shit and what's the fucking chance that he's some kind of experimental guinea pig? I am 100% convinced he either has night terrors or some shit or he's just plain bonkers.

I HAVE LITERALLY HEARD OTHER PPLS PHONE CALLS ON MY CELLPHONE BRUH

I believe you, I once got a voicemail from some random autobody shop, stating how my car was ready to be picked up. I figured, wrong number, whatever. Then about an hour later, I get another voicemail, from the guy the mechanic meant to call, stating, "thanks, I'll be by to pick it up around 6:00 tonight". Weirdest thing ever, it seems the calls somehow landed on my phone as a middleman, but still managed to reach the intended recipients.

Oh, and OP, you should get a reinforced door. Do you live in a house or apartment? I would also recommend painting the screws on your computers with nail polish so you can tell if someone has tampered with it.

I know OP sounds schizo, but when it comes to technology there's a lot of things that sound 'out there' that are really not. Honestly, I do think OP is off his rocker, but it seems mean to completely disregard them and call him a fag. And I apologize for calling you all 'Fucking faggots', that was rude of me. Please accept my apology.

relax, you just had a lucid dream.

it was real stop gaslighting me

No, it's only in your mind.
Think about it logically, your phone isn't equipped for short-length radio frequencies

You can try to set-up a broadrange radio and see what your phone picks up yourself

I understand you're trying to help, but more uncertainty is not what this guy needs right now.

my phone isn't gonna pick shit up on its own without me interacting with it

what a shitty phone

Sorry but TempleOS is the far superior linux you CIA nigger

And I thought OP was retarded.

Then it's not a phone

so you're trying to tell me that it's normal for my phone to randomly pick up radio noise out of the blue?
that doesn't seem like a good feature at all.

Your "friends" installed malware in your phone and they're fucking with you, root that piece of shit.

Attached: 1524505366946.png (673x593, 84K)

It's normal for a phone to pick up signals, but it is not normal for it to broadcast it at random. But that doesn't "just" happen out of the blue.

If not a schizo, this is the most likely answer

How do you know it was a radio frequency?

I'm far from expert, but

>my phone picked up someone's walky talky conversatino
what's the possibility of this ever happening? IIRC, walkie-talkies work at ~150 MHz, while phones use 850/900/1800/1850/1900 MHz or even 2+GHz. unless it's the phone has shitty filtering, it's not really happening. also, even if the cause was interference, the talkers should be close to you

this used to happen with older phones and phone systems

prolly wrong number or your service provider fucked up

Check the batteries on your CO sensors and that they're functioning correctly, you might have a gas leak.