Sweetspot DE?

I have an x220 i modded a serial port onto for work as the company issued serial adapters are shit. I was using i3 but scripting everything doesn't fit into my schedule anymore.. I've been living in i3 for so long that I've forgotten what the other options are. What is the sweetspot between usability and resource consumption for a DE atm?

Attached: AC60574D-17B5-4E1D-9B6F-91FFBC12CAB9.png (1200x1200, 141K)

Deepin

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_20180601041139.png (1360x768, 218K)

Deepin
Also, install gentoo

Plasma

KDE is pretty good, MATE is too. GNOME3 currently has big memory issues. Everything else is not as polished

I installed gentoo a year ago and haven't looked back. It's the first time I've been 100% happy with my OS

>Pajeetin
Install Gentoo

Tuhāḍī māṁ ika bīja hai, jō ki kalāsa vica nigērāṁ du'ārā phasi'ā hō'i'ā hai

Get yourself Debian + GNOME. There was a reddit post recently about recourse usage of most popular Distro/DE combinations. Of course, LXDE and XFCE with Debian were near the top but what was surprising was that Debian with GNOME was not that far behind them.

>Deepin
This isn't /csg/

GNOME without advanced search which is retardedly on by default. Tried Mate and is also OK but, I don't like how it tills windows so I'm gonna switch back to GNOME. Since I like to just press win, type an app name, see the icon and press enter.

pigdisgusting chinese botnet

Posted from superior Redmi device

>sweetspot between usability and resource consumption for a DE

Xfce with Openbox WM is about the best since apps of the DE are fairly good and it perform close to Lxde being light but with near garbage apps.

>he likes RED deep in his ass
W E W
E
W

Xfce

it's my go-to for balance between resources and usability

FUCK NO. Avoid that pajeet bullshit.

Xfce is the only answer. You can do so much. Ignore people that complain about screen tearing, thats fixable, its really easy. I'd say xfce is love.

Pic related, its xfce. Its the only sane option for linux. Its light where it needs to be, and it works the best out of all the DEs available.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-12_00-46-46x.png (3840x1080, 1.19M)

sorry for the resize error. forgot to finish scaling..

no such thing, the more ''features'' just guarantee the more bugs - in your case nautilus, has been broken for more than 10 years and will remain broken, that's why i use dwm because i3 is actually shit

not really else the kwin guy wouldn't have left
afaik because of it's size it's just another sjw cesspool

>without advanced search

it's lxde

He didn't leave.