What are you gonna be for Halloween? I’m gonna be a plague doctor...

What are you gonna be for Halloween? I’m gonna be a plague doctor, but I’m actually going to have a good costume this year.

Attached: 9C8E6DDF-3B43-414E-B229-1B491F05A087.jpg (360x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iJvcN41H3Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

I don't think I'll dress up unless my gf wants me to

i don't normally dress up for halloween
i might give it a try this year.

Coward. You must celebrate the holidays

a maid

Good luck with everyone asking if you're the plague doctor skin from Fortnite

post pics

Planning on going as that fat guy from Tekken

...what?
Gay

Gimme a pic

What are you, 8?

but i dont celebrate halloween??

depends if i would feel pretty or not

Attached: __ozoi_futaba_channel_and_nijiura_maids__b0795e151d1cd9105c4d08a919a74f2b.png (576x432, 34K)

What are you, a faggot?

I don't have the costume but this is what he looks like

Attached: bob.jpg (207x243, 6K)

Dumb Jew
But you arent

A soldier, I'm searching some good helmets and gas masks

The autism gonna be intense with a friend of mine

Are you fat enough

there's a plague doctor purchasable virtual costume in the currently popular multiplayer battle royale game known as "Fortnite"

Will you have guns?

you probably will

Attached: 1539403407932.gif (384x411, 1.17M)

Yeah, what does it look like?

Nigga i'm fat enough. I post on Jow Forums

Beak or gtfo

this post doesn't really make sense i probably should have said "you will probably look pretty" or something like that please disregard it i'm bad at gayposting sorry

Attached: 1539261444047.jpg (500x375, 55K)

I'm thinking about that, good fake guns are expensive

jej

Aight
You can go through go my old posts. I had a mask and everything

here's the male one

Attached: fortnite-outfit-plague.jpg (875x915, 86K)

I seen the beak. He's legit.

and here's the female one
i think this one looks cooler without the lame apron

Attached: scourge.png (961x961, 171K)

It’s worth it desu

This one is pretty gay

That one looks like my costume. Also
>tfw no qt plaguebdoctpr gf

It looks like a pirate

yeah i don't get why they don't just make them look the same i swear it's tranny propaganda

I’m considering buying it when I get home.

it's just cosmetics so i would advise against it but i gotta admit it does look pretty cool

It’s only 5 bucks. I can manage

>5 bucks
oh, that's fair then i guess

Yeah, we’re chill

Halloween is stupid lol

Attached: (1034).jpg (485x485, 214K)

YOURE STUPID

Gonna make cookies instead.

Attached: 1525615690333.jpg (245x249, 17K)

im gonna wear tshirt and shorts, no socks

idk. i have a silver skeleton mask though. also black clothes that fit it. that would be cool i guess.

Attached: 435345345.png (1228x1661, 1.36M)

If a stupid person told me the sky was blue I would believe

I’m considering either being a crusader or getting more epic pics like this from last year

Attached: 141A21FE-1FFC-42CA-A3EF-ECE7734E1FDA.jpg (480x854, 70K)

I thibk better not, I live in the capital Madrid and I don't want people or the police to think I am a kind of incel rising up

i love that pic :)

Wear a picture of yourself wearing that

It’s very epic

Attached: B6806E73-9DD9-4D53-88C7-9D1A8092D6E9.jpg (540x650, 64K)

Attached: 1523599552132.png (800x590, 218K)

I’ll just wear it again and get more pictures. If someone made a png of it that would also be cool :^)

i want to be a gothic maid or something similar. i like it

Just don’t make it gay

im gona dress up like a shaman and scare the black kids

Attached: white devil.jpg (600x800, 63K)

well... eh. i cant do the impossible. i just need to be gay sometimes for pleasure okey!

based

youtu.be/iJvcN41H3Is

i also have a speaker to play spooky music on

Attached: g15r.jpg (392x294, 28K)

thats awesome. um i really dont have much other then my skeleton mask.

we have lots of african masks and shit at the flee markets , i also go to the wild and pick up skeletons of dead baboons

africans have really cool and creepy masks. is it that they represent demons or deities? anyway why do you get out in the wild and pick bones?

>anyway why do you get out in the wild and pick bones?
its relaxing , seeing the circle of life is humbling, soon we too will return to dust

but picking bones. isnt that a bit odd though?

Fun
Not fun
Spooky
Epic
Of course
VERY GOOD

we don't celebrate pleb shit in aus

>I’m too gay to wear a costume so I’m just gonna gay RP on Jow Forums while jerking off my clit dick to my little pony
Sorry that’s what I heatdc

i am gonna be the spoopiest boy in town
that is sad :(

Never EVER say spoopy. It’s spooky, spoky, or even spky, but never spoopy

cram all 8 inches of that bird mask up your ass kid

Attached: akanbe.jpg (1024x768, 337K)

its not that odd , used to do it often on the farm

I'm going to be a Tengu for halloween

Attached: yamabushi_tengu_ink_and_watercolor_by_mycks-dc57fqf.jpg (787x1014, 327K)

stfu retarded incel

very nice

天狗にならないように!

spoopy
oh okey. it isnt that bad i guess. but its the first time i have heard someone say they go and pick up bones. also intresting stuff about the african masks "In most traditional African cultures, the person who wears a ritual mask conceptually loses his or her human life and turns into the spirit represented by the mask itself.[3] This transformation of the mask wearer into a spirit usually relies on other practices, such as specific types of music and dance, or ritual costumes that contribute to conceal the mask-wearer's human identity. The mask wearer thus becomes a sort of medium that allows for a dialogue between the community and the spirits (usually those of the dead or nature-related spirits). Masked dances are a part of most traditional African ceremonies related to weddings, funerals, initiation rites, and so on. Some of the most complex rituals that have been studied by scholars are found in Nigerian cultures such as those of the Yoruba and Edo peoples, that bear some resemblances to the Western notion of theatre.[4] "

Attached: 1536586934167.png (933x975, 465K)

>Pinocchio nose

A nudist.
It a very cheap costume.

>the person who wears a ritual mask conceptually loses his or her human life and turns into the spirit represented by the mask itself.

yeah thats true , thats why the masks they sell dont represent anything they are too scared of the ancestors to sell authentic masks

the original Jow Forums man with a green lycra suit, tuxedo, and afro.
btw how do you see through a lycra suit

not very scary tho

my costume is pic related

Attached: mutt.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

Oh but it is

>Afro
Not needed

have you ever seen a naked dane before

i thought it'd look cool

oh. sounds interesting. so they still keep in touch with their culture.i wonder what other masks culture there are. i know Japanese have fox masks. im gonna research some more

>so they still keep in touch with their culture

they haven't been civilised so yes they keep in touch with their culture to the point where a witch doctor has more respect than an actual doctor

yeah. my flip family are kinda like that. they still believe in spirits, fairies and such. also we have something close to witch doctor here too. someone called mannanambal.its a man or a women who can connect with spirits and such. and they also believed we had a distand grandfather who was a great wizard who had a invisable friend and could summon lakes wherever he wanted. its pretty cool but i really dont believe it though

>my flip family are kinda like that

nah you dont understand , if a witch doctor tells you to rape a 3 month old baby to cure your aids they wil do it

oh...okey. that is too far.

they also kill albinos for their magical powers

eh. they will be better one day probably. i hope

It sure can be

yes. imagine a nudist knocking at your door. that would scare me.

wont happen , africans are a lost cause , a sub race that shouldnt have existed for this long, they are stuck in the past like a living relic , they only exist because we allow them to

but arent african countries becoming better?

no they heavily rely on foreign aid and have received billions from Chinese government ,most of their infrastructure from colonial days are in ruin and chinese have to rebuild it for them they can barely keep a stable democracy before a civil war brakes out

i have heard there were chinese men who marry with african women and stuff like that. china is colonising lole. well its better that way for them probably. im still a bit impressed that they have actually come a bit further. i wonder how much phillipines is gonna improve