Samsung Galaxy 9 phone catches fire burning Odessa man

>Samsung Galaxy 9 phone catches fire burning Odessa man
>still can't make batteries

oh god what a garbage company

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 1.22.03 PM_1531331399984.png_92107216_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x364, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/odessa/brand-new-samsung-phone-catches-fire-burning-odessa-man
youtube.com/watch?v=m9-cNNYb1Ik
gsmarena.com/energizer_power_max_p16k_pro-9079.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not iphone blowing up
>no one cares

top kek the hypocrisy here

Link me

>Country 404
Literally WHO cares

Shit happens. No one's perfect.

Attached: 19556584_john-mcafee-claims-hes-used_t5f599fa0.jpg (626x285, 25K)

never happened. stop making shit up you shill

abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/odessa/brand-new-samsung-phone-catches-fire-burning-odessa-man

topkek video not enough for you

When will batteries stop being so shit?
They puff up, catch on fire if punctured, lose capacity over time, fail often.
It's time they replace the lithium ion meme.

lithium is the best we have atm

also it's polymer ones that puff up, ion is pretty safe besides shitty chargers.

We just stress them a lot, high discharge, then high current fast charging now and lots of cycles.

i don't know how one plus ones held up getting 4amps in

>buying (((used)))
kek

If you can invent something to replace Li-Ion, you will be an instant billionaire.

It's the best portable battery tech we have now. Vanadium flow batteries are looking very promising for large scale grid storage, but they require pumps and shit that make them unusable in mobile devices and cars. The lithium cell is the best mobile battery though, since it's cheap, light, and has the highest energy density.

Batteries are blowing up because manufacturers are trying to squeeze every last mAh they can into devices.

Graphene batteries can do everything but hit the fucking shelves.

Yeah, everyone is jerking off over fast charge, but that shit is literally a recipe to wear out batteries and potentially catch fire.

I just can't wait until phone manufacturers quit jerking off over thin, and start increasing battery sizes.

Like the note9?

Because they don't have anything except some testing and it seems samsung is going for fast charging EV market

>Samsung said the graphene-based battery would take just 12 minutes to be fully charged; current lithium-ion batteries take about an hour.

Solid electrolytes should solve most if not all safety problems with lithium ion batteries, and even some reliability ones. Could also even replace the lithium ion anode with a solid lithium anode.

plastic electrolyte.
youtube.com/watch?v=m9-cNNYb1Ik

gsmarena.com/energizer_power_max_p16k_pro-9079.php

> Dimensions -

top kek

This is glorious.
I know what I'm replacing my S8 with next year.

Note 9 battery isn't *that* big once you consider the phone's fuck-huge size.

>I know what I'm replacing my S8 with next year.
>going backwards on your upgrade
>phone already low specced mediatek chip
>be even worse next year

Yeah but it will last all day.
I suppose I could just get one of those fat power-cases or just a 20k mAh power pack.

>isnt that big
Dude fuck you. Go buy a blu phone they have any color you want faggot.

Jesus man why are you upset?

if his phone blew up how did he reocrd this video??

>he looked over and saw the phone starting to smoke on his kitchen counter.
inb4 it was on an induction cooktop.