I spent $1000 in a monitor and a stuck pixel has just appear after 1 month of use...

I spent $1000 in a monitor and a stuck pixel has just appear after 1 month of use. Why the selling of defective technology is allowed?

Attached: 1490850828925.png (700x700, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ASUS-PB278Q-2560x1440-DisplayPort-Monitor/dp/B009C3M7H0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're a faggot who doesn't know anything OP.

Because there are those willing to spend that much money for faulty hardware.

crts never had stuck pixels
>inb4 grug monster shit

It will fix itself faggot

Fuck man i can't wait for the Computer Engineering paycheck so I can just burn money, $1000 is my fucking rent every month.

I bought a dell years ago and it had a stuck pixel the first week or so then it went away. Running strong for 10 years now.

I thought stuck pixels were old tech problems? Like 1990s TFT screens might get dead pixels, but is this still a real thing?

rubbing the area may fix it or not

I miss the days when you buy shit and you get exactly what you expected

now you have to read a dozen reviews and a dozen youtube videos

I got some sort of faint white mess at the bottom of my left corner. Don't know when it appeared, but it's fucking annoying. Can't get rid of either

Never buy something you can't comfortably buy twice faggot

Try breaking more pixels so it’s eligible for a warranty replacement. I think most companies do 7-15 pixels. Just poke ‘em till they don’t light up anymore.

Or go to a retail store that sells the exact same monitor model, perform the ol’ switcheroo, and return.

Attached: EA4F764F-1085-4F08-B143-82914939B0B5.png (704x690, 692K)

This is a Dell too. I can deal with the IPS glow because I knew it was going to have it, but not this shit.

I could have returned it to the shop during the first month but this has appeared after a month and two weeks. I have tried every meme method to try to fix it without results.

Your $1K monitor's warranty doesn't last longer than a month? And even if it doesn't, they won't let you take it back as an obviously defective device?

I could have returned it to the seller for no reason during the first month, now I have to deal with the manufacturer's warranty and, according to Dell, it's not considered a failure if there are less than 6 dark subpixels.

Attached: 43757.Capture.jpg (729x601, 67K)

because there's warranty for such things?

[GO]

>$1000
>one monitor
how? No, seriously, how the fuck?

>I want to get a car
>But I cant afford to pay for two of them at the same time, so oh well.

This
Stay poor fag

If more people lived like this, there'd be a lot less fucking morons crying about how poor they are bc "m'uh economy"

meanwhile my 2005 4:3 lcd is the same as day one
pays not to be a consumerist drone

never buy something you can't afford to replace

than you need to damage 5 more pixels and claim warrantytytytititihihihihihi

Attached: IMG_3914.png (866x900, 94K)

Attached: second.jpg (267x200, 10K)

mfw i got two of these bad boys in perfect condition for $300

amazon.com/ASUS-PB278Q-2560x1440-DisplayPort-Monitor/dp/B009C3M7H0

Attached: 1513362644271.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

Power fluctuations. Make sure it's powered through a UPS

>ips

Attached: 61972247_p0.jpg (399x462, 144K)

What if you crash it?
There's insurance, retard. Don't get a car if you can't afford insurance.

> turn it off
> press into the dead pixel
> turn it on

Does the warranty not cover dead/stuck pixels?

How the fuck did you see a stuck pixel on a 1k monitor? Hell on 1440p one stuck pixel isn't usually noticible.

Found the eyelet.

>Don't get a car if you can't afford insurance.
Duh, but thats not buying it twice.

The hell do you use? SVA?
>inb4 muh comfy CRT

Can you afford to total your car, pay the deductible, have your premiums increase for 5 years, and buy another car with the assistance of whatever your insurance provider pays out to you? If so, I would say that counts

>t.

Attached: 1530871610292.png (827x883, 724K)

"Sleep tight, Popper"