Not having an iPhone X with Android device combo

>not having an iPhone X with Android device combo
What's your excuse? Keep sim chip in iphone for calls/messaging and have Android handy for whenever I need it. Best of both worlds.

Attached: iphone-x-54.jpg (830x467, 48K)

Or just have one phone you autist.
>Best of both worlds.
Kys

Why limit yourself? That's like only playing on one video game system, it's stupid. I'm sure money isn't an issue for you, everyone here is an adult with a job so what's your excuse?

An android device is redundant in that situation.
I could understand maybe like an iPhone x Keyone at most because of the keyboard for your emails/docs/etc or some shit, but otherwise it's a waste.

> considers himself sufficiently important to say people must excuse to him
go back to your ditch and kys, retard

Not really redundant. iPhone still has a better interface and smoother experience, but my Note can still do shit the iphone can't.

There is just no point, apple has nothing worth having a second device for, I use my phone for calls, text and some browsing thats it.

iPhone 8 Plus is better than iPhone X.
It's the same thing, except with no notch and more usable space and an absurdly long battery life. And faster biometrics, but then again, Touch ID was also slow when it first came out, so Face ID has hope.

There is no reason to buy an iPhone X other than just to show off. The iPhone 8 Plus is more utility-focused.

Your note can't do anything that the iPhone can't already do adequately enough to pocket the $900 instead. Just reality bro, a $50 sharp flip burner phone would be of more use than the note.

>writing on a tiny screen with a tiny pencil
that's about it. none of the note's other proprietary features are that different.

Just go back to /v/ then.

How can you actually believe that? Iphone 8 plus is just a little bit more wider screen space, but compared to the X you still get to see more of the screen and still have more usable space. I already compared it to an iphone 6 plus(which is literally the same as the 8 plus) and X has more shit going on. Also the no home button on X is way better in my opinion. Feels really nice when you get used to it.

Of course the difference won't be huge, but it's still a good difference for me nonetheless. Still everyone should get both devices if the have the money. Everything just feels more fluid and responsive on iPhone X.

>iphone for calls

Attached: 1530153261081.png (995x871, 342K)

>lagPhone
>fluid and responsive
Pick one.

Attached: 1528610695337.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

I carry both too OP. I couldn't decide between them so this is what I do

delet this

Attached: anger.jpg (269x211, 8K)

iPad mini + (Note/S) 8

comfiest combo of all. Anything beyond this is pure retardation

Attached: 1531252342432.jpg (1200x1600, 157K)

>lagPad
Pure retardation.

that iphone's using power saving mode. not fair.

SEETHING
People hate what they can’t have. Tragic!!

>premium_shit.png

Shalom and gtfo

>tablet only a few inches larger than phone.

You're a retard. The iPad doesn't even do anything a note can't.

I hope you carry a gun too when some asshole robs you after seeing you play with your $1000+ toys in public.

What do you like live in the ghetto or something?

Every phone nowadays is $1000. What is your point

With how expensive phones are nowdays i dont think even criminals want to risk it.Stealing an iphone x would be grand larceny in NY.