>"what's an inner voice Op"
>try my best to explain inner dialogue to her
>mfw "I've never experienced that Op. I read from an inner script."
>NPC.jpeg
>she googles inner dialogue
>"what's an NPC, Op"
>mfw she has become self aware and noticeably losing her shit
>what do?

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x474, 38K)

Teach her to think

>having a gf
Not based and blue pilled

Be sure to teach her the socratic throught process and not the hegellian.

all women are NPCs don't worry about it

All girls are NPCs by default

"Inner script"
What the fuck is this?! She has a script????

Ask her for some quests and level up. You are the main character not her.

This

If you cannot comprehend the unity of opposites and engage in dialectical thought, you're an NPC m8.

Attached: hegel2.png (309x309, 144K)

People who say they don’t debate with themselves in a constant dialoge, aren’t NPCs... they are called “normies”.

Inner script?!?

Attached: MFW Basil.jpg (640x480, 26K)

This.

Why the fuck would you teach a woman to think

Yeah, you know. Like dialogue options in an rpg game.

those ideals aren't mutually exclusive

>OP

I would say teach her the Socratic method first, then introduce Hegel once she grasps the general concept of dialectic.

All women are NPCs, retard.

Attached: 1536723338583m.jpg (1024x888, 85K)

Just sell her your useless stuff.

>In 3 seconds...

the coded script. pre-chosen outputs.

>choose option, A B or C.

Hegellian though leads to conclusions that dont stand up to imperical tests.
Its litterally a flawed though system and lead to retarded ends, like communism.

You two need to kill yourself. Schoppy was right about Hegel.

Eventually, you'll get tired of doing all the thinking for her.

Sounds like a load of shit to me. I don't follow.

>like communism.
any ideal that exists only in a vacuum is retarded then. Like the free market.

DO NOT TEACH HER SENTIENCE. Sentient women have only existed for the last 50 years and every single one of them is a feminist. God made women NPCs on purpose

How do you comfort those without souls?

Attached: hey kamoshida.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>goldbox games

NICE MEEK HAUGHTY ABUSIVE SLY

Attached: NPC.jpg (300x230, 24K)

Of course! Both are realiant on society being a utopia that it is not. The issue is that you will never reach this conclusion using hegels methods

that's literally what the term means. NPC = non playable character in videogames. the characters that are just programmed to do what you tell them to do. they cant do anything that has not been put into their code.

i kek'd

She is breaking her conditioning OP, this is an important time. Show her where the kitchen and laundry room are.

>Script...
>user proxomity less than 10m: true
Have you heard of the white man

Attached: 101.png (1200x675, 211K)

explain the concept of duty first

this right here

unzip your dick

Holy fuck, this is so true. 90%+ of women act on instinct only and always take the easy path at every single life decision

Hegel was a student of English political economy and was a supporter of market capitalism. Marx was the one who flipped Hegel’s system on its head and applied the dialectic toward proving a communist end of history. But it is not Hegel’s fault that his thought can be applied toward different political ends.

Is it normal to have conversations in your head, think of scenarios that will most likely never happen and problem solving?

Attached: 1532197811423.jpg (235x282, 10K)

An NPC doesn't think or make decisions.
It merely walks the path beaten for it by others.
NPCs don't invent, they don't create.
They simply don't walk to Mordor.

No fault to the man, sure, but the system is still flawed.

Help her build up her mental armor.

Attached: tumblr_ms7h86YAGK1rly6z2o1_500.gif (500x211, 493K)

I actually think you're in a good situation because she will never do anything unpredictable, so she's probably quite stable and unlikely to go crazy as long as you don't give her any unexpected input that her algorithms don't know how to handle.

Its not normal. Its so much better than that.

>those retards who took the NPC meme seriously

Attached: 1515697962397.jpg (640x487, 31K)

>literally running on a fucking script

Jesus, NPCs are real.

Attached: kanye.jpg (336x341, 18K)

Yes, that's what separates us from NPCs

She's currently listening to a self-help book. I always wondered why the majority of her books were in that genre. It must be a substitute for inner dialogue that realigns her NPC program.

Attached: 1539386408159.webm (480x268, 1.69M)

i thought so... but when you think about it (heh, get it...) it's definitely not.

it's good though.

if(self == npc && confrontation == true){
deny();
mock();
}

Conquering one as a young guy in today's society is like doing a lvl 100 quest at lvl 1

this, stop.

>normie

Attached: 1518568717260.jpg (960x720, 66K)

I do this too user it's ok

>tfw no npc gf

Attached: 1517764213578.png (327x595, 44K)

Audiobook ffs she listens to self-help audiobooks. My God why was I so blind?

I think so, I do this all the time.
Perhaps too much.

Aristotle said women are incapable of rationality. shit hasn't changed, most good women through history were npcs. just make sure her script is well written and it doesn't matter. it's only a problem when you have Male npcs

Hey!! i didnt say you could take that!!
>swoosh

Dating one is like living 9/11 every day of your life, except the planes are crashing into your finances, happiness, and sanity.

Attached: 1475023357469.png (219x230, 62K)

It might very well be, but I’m still making an effort to understand it in its entirety before I dismiss. The prospect of a systematic philosophy is just too appealing for me to cast aside.

inner script ???? i thought the NPC thing was just a meme fuck..

this

aha I'm not like those NPCs haha i'm special and have original thoughts, if you question that then I'll call you an NPC so there haha btfo

Attached: 1515085329580.png (550x550, 136K)

i feel sorry for you user

#1, fuck Israel. # 2, I even asked her if there is a narrator of sorts in her mind while she's "reading" her script, think I may have misunderstood, but nope, no narration, no voice, npc confirmed.

>script
This part made my heart jump a beat.

>they don't create.
npcs are always the ones to make the end game weapons

On the very small percent chance you are not LARPing, ask her what her experience was before becoming "self aware".

If you are LARPing, I don't know what would possess you to make these threads.

Attached: 1514315710401.gif (400x320, 2.28M)

Don't worry it will all be over soon, it has been foretold.

Attached: 1536704100249.jpg (300x424, 32K)

You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

i never understood how can you think if you can't hear and visualize it in your head
sometimes i feel my gf is the same no thought process

>what do?

Attached: NT.jpg (833x460, 45K)

>daily npc induced 9/11 of your soul
What are our options that won't require prison time?

Same.

Really. You can function on autopilot, I experimented with it for a few hours the other day, but you have no self-reflection; and it would be impossible to take information and draw independent conclusions.

how to turn off your brain because i can't stop thinking i can't just shut it off

>getting your thread Jow Forums'd

OH NO NO NO NO lmao

That's what makes this whole discussion so mind blowing. To those of us who have always had & used an inner voice, it's inconceivable that there would be people who don't, and haven't.

The whole "NPC" things has been over-done and is now being used as a general insult, but if you narrow it down to just this one concept, it's significant for society as a whole.

Mods are NPCs

idk, this girl I used to date said she didn't have any inner voices or images at all and instead she just felt everything and she was an academic success.

that is because current acedemia has decraded to mere reproduction of fact and not critical though. cultural marxism has eroded most universities

Doubt that's true, but either way she was also smarter than most people I've ever met.

Not sure how marxism is related to reproducing facts as critical theories do not focus on what is but on what ought, which is the typical conservative criticism of academia.