>2018 >Not owning an iPhone

Why do lagdroid users spend so much time trying to prove that they're better than iphone users. You would think that if iphone was somehow inferior they would just ignore it. But there are daily continuous threads about hating iphones... seems weird, no? Like why focus so much time on something you don't like? Unless you actually do deep down wish you didn't waste money on an android and get an iphone. Imagine seeing a text with a green bubble in the year 2018, this is why half of you are friendless virgins.
Stay mad, stay SEETHING.

Attached: 69AD61E9-70D7-4187-B81E-9F88C005FEC7.jpg (403x391, 64K)

My five year old Windows phone shits all over your iShit kiddo

There is absolutely no reason to buy an expensive phone, other than painting yourself as some easy to mug retard.

Why do iLag users spend so much time trying to prove that they're better than android users? It's a fucking phone, nobody gives a damn what phone others use except insecure fucks who live to seek validation.

Attached: e51.jpg (680x554, 32K)

>$1k phone
>3 GB of RAM
how was this justified?
any real world testing would've pointed out the bottle neck of the iphone 10

It's honestly crazy how it has 3 GB of RAM yet it's still so much smoother. Iphone X works better than my Note 4 yet they have the same amount of RAM.

>smoother
Hiding disk paging and swapping behind 5-second animations isn't smooth at all. It's like working at an ISP putting someone on hold while you ask your manager if you offer a plan that's been advertised for weeks already.

It's literally smoother though. How are you gonna tell me when I use both devices daily?

>i'm not white-trash
only low-income morons without technical aptitude believes apple is better because it's more expensive than their counterparts.

Should I buy an iPhone X, or Stax???

Attached: 1527184016766.png (380x349, 70K)

Imagine being so poor you don't have a plan with unlimited international texting and get mad every time someone sends you a SMS (or god forbid, MMS).

you should kill yourself

>It's literally smoother though
I know you're getting paid but at least be truthful here.

Attached: the race is on.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

That makes no sense. Literally every plan has unlimited texting and iMessage uses data.

>SO MAD that he actually posted it again in another thread
Are YOU getting paid to shill? You already posted this shit here

Samsung UI is dogshit optimized, so I can see it happening when you're using it with some light apps.
(still don't know why people keep buying samshit)

I'm talking smartphone usage tho.
having some music running while using gps + some traffic app
then you get a call and the iphone shits itself, because it doesn't know what to swap out first.

Even 4-6 GB would have been small for that price tag
and it could've benefited so much from a bit bigger RAM.
what was apple thinking, besides how to get a bigger profit margin...

I'm not the same poster. I just happened to see that in another thread and realized it'd be the perfect counterargument to your post.
Samsung also forces its redundant apps onto their phones and in many cases you can't even disable them. Unfortunately they advertise so hard that people often think Android is Samsung and vice-versa.

Honestly, Samsung makes the best Android devices so that's why people think Android = Samsung.

one just does not compare iphones to android phones, they're way different. Use whatever fucking phone you like and stop comparing and hating on each other.

Fuck off, Samshill. We all know Samsung phones are shitty as fuck with so much permanent bloatware slowing the whole thing down while making the user interface disgustingly inconsistent.

>m-muh bloatware and touchwiz
That's literally all you can say about Samsung. Everything else is clearly superior to any other android on the market.

Buy a one plus and then cry over how long you've been wasting your money.

Except it's not. I had a S3 and hated it because of how ugly the interface looked and how much it clashed with Google's apps as well as third-party apps that almost always conformed to then-current design principles. Sure, it's all software, but even as an Android user I have to admit UI is one thing iOS does right.

You're obviously right. Because comparing a phone from 2014 to a 2017 device is obviously the standard for up to date electronics.

>lagdroid users spend so much time trying to prove that they're better than iphone users
Your thread proves the opposite

I have a Note 4 and wanted to upgrade. Had the option between one plus 6 and iphone X, I chose the iphone because I'm not retarded. The experience would be way too similar for me to justify purchasing a one plus.

You're right, iOS interface is kino compared to Android. I'll still use my Note 4 from time to time, but I'm really glad I got an iphone.

I compared two devices with the same amount of RAM. You're mad lmao. Also don't even act like the Note 4 is a bad device, it still holds up to this day which is why I see no reason to upgrade to a new android device since the Note 4 is still an excellent phone with android.

People who back a loser can do one of two things:

1. Admit they're wrong.
2. Rationalize it by attacking the winner in any way they can.

Guess which box most 'droids fall into.

People who back a loser can do one of two things:

A. Admit they bought shit.
B. Rationalize it by plugging their ears and pretending reality doesn't exist.

Guess which camp iToddlers fall into.

Android: even its users are just mimics of a superior example.

You're proving the point that droidfags are SEETHING and need to create threads like this to feel better

You're proving the point that itoddlers are SEETHING and need to create threads like this to feel better

Attached: 1502493879668.jpg (640x628, 40K)

A costumer bough an android phone after all his iphones stopped working one after one

S E E T H I N G

See . Can't even come up with your own insults. Just like Android can't come up with its own features.

>t. iToddler

Attached: 1531090614212.png (512x681, 236K)

So you've got nothing? Imagine my surprise.

Don't worry iToddler, one day you'll grow up and your parents will buy you a real phone instead of a fruit themed toddler toy.

Attached: 1522528347963.png (805x708, 258K)

OP. are NOT better because your rich parents gave you IPHONE

Attached: 1430469022548.png (578x712, 26K)

How mad do droid niggas have to be to save images like this? Why go through so much trouble to convince people that your device is superior? This is usually something children do when their parent's buy them something and they have to defend it SO HARD because that's the only thing they can get.

They can't help it. They're poorfags, and a Korean (or whatever the fuck it is) ripoff is all they can afford. The projection is palpable, and kinda sad, really.

How mad do iNiggas have to be to make threads like this? Why go through so much trouble to convince people that your device is superior? This is usually something children do when their parent's buy them something and they have to defend it SO HARD because that's the only thing they can get.

Attached: 1517466144297.jpg (681x522, 89K)

I feel so sorry for you. If there was one reason to end poverty, it would be to help people like you actually feel good about themselves and their lives.

>iToddler can't refute facts
>massive anal devastation that he's stuck with the shitty android knockoff fruit toy his mommy bought him
>DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT
lmao @ ur lyfe

>project project project
Imagine my shock.

I feel so sorry for you. Imagine being so poor you think "buying" something on a 3 year $30/mo payment plan makes you "not poor."

Attached: 1529645211114.jpg (1200x1200, 713K)

You're right. Shit is sad.

SEETHING

I have no need to defend my device because I'm not a toddler. Also I have android and an iphone X, so I'm not missin gout on anything. Stay mad.

>t. iToddler desperately defending his fruity toddler toy

Imagine not having a job like you where you can't buy a $1,000+ phone in full with no contract.

I'm not even defending it. Again, stay mad.

buyer's remorse

@66705943
Why am I even replying to bait? You don't even deserve a (You)

>he cares about what color text bubbles are

Attached: flagship quality.webm (426x360, 862K)

Weak bait, user.

> spent 1k on a smartphone
> not retarded
pick one

Every phone today is around 1k, are you using a flip phone my nigga? I know you spent 2k on your computer, so why skimp on the phone?

You all fail to understand the predictable patterns of the kaleidoscope that makes up the entirety of your reality.

How the span of everything you could conceive is shaped by the constant stimulus of magic mirrors in your pockets, tuned to show you what will make you most exploitable to the profit margins of short sighted men.

Your devices are fragile and your minds and distracted by them. You have become fragile in your efforts to protect them.

You have lost your telepathy and become deaf to the heartbeat of the world.

The earth will consume you.

/thread

I'll play devil's advocate.

E didn't say it was faster, he said it was smoother. And iirc even pixel phones drop frames left and right while the iPhone stays at pretty much 60 fps.
It's not a problem but stable frame times help a lot with perceived speed and smoothness.

How else will you naively gain the false appearance of being wealthy and cool?

signature faggot

twitter syntax cancer

because there is literally nothing wrong with using a 150 buck phone. What can your iphone x can do, that my redmi note 4 can't?

Attached: 1531348727320.png (616x881, 634K)

>Android has Pda+Net
>iShit doesnt
datalets BTFO

Attached: 1531309515584.png (892x844, 549K)

>What can your iphone x can do, that my redmi note 4 can't?
Get a woman to text me back

>itoddler itoddler itoddler
OK, you've proven how brain-damaged you are. Let's kick you while you're down...

Pic most definitely related: it's my phone's home screen. Notice what operating system it is? That's right - it's Android!

Your behaviour is pretty common with stupid people: so narrow-minded and incapable of handling other people holding different opinions to them. And so lacking in intellect, all you can fire back is canned answers. Examples include:

1. Feminists: you disagree with me, you're a male chauvinst pig (even if you're not a man).
2. Liberals: you disagree with me, you're a Russian shill (doesn't actually happen in reality).
3. Niggers: you disagree with me, you're racist (even if the disagreement is "no, I won't give you my purse").
4. 'droids: you disagree with me, you're an iToddler (this is where you come in).

The solution? Don't be so stupid, user.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-12-17-36-27.png (320x480, 96K)

not everyone is faggot you know

Statistics suggest it's about 3%.

Why would I need a smart phone?

the S3 was great with Cyanogen :^)

>itoddler buys a $20 android phone from 20 years ago to falseflag
L M A O @ URLYFE

I feel so sorry for you.

>Not owning an iPhone
I work for a living

>from 20 years ago
You ripped iOS off barely ten years ago.

See

Attached: 1523069709285.png (335x196, 110K)

The ideologically-driven, wilful blindness is, frankly, impressive. It's clearly gone off quite strong anti-psychotics to reach this level.

Why do people make threads like this still

any 3 year old android flagship phone has no lag

and iphones still can't play webms without downloading it and using a third party app which is just fucking stupid. Why invent a pocket computer then disable it from computing anything?

... and Android is still a ripoff of iOS. Everything you listed can be fixed (if Apple wants to) - this can't.

> I compared them because same ram
Imagine being this technologically inept

>when you too dumdum to know lollipop is 3yo

Attached: 1524614614943.jpg (490x427, 72K)

2014 + 3 = 2018

Attached: autism_.jpg (1200x1089, 374K)

*get a golddigger to text me back

Imagine not being able to read a full conversation. He brought up the fact the iphone X has 3gb of RAM first and I reply with the fact that it's still smoother than a Note 4 which also has 3gb of RAM. Just because Note 4 is a little old doesn't automatically make it bad.

For once in your sad little life, you were right: the API level 22 release was in 2015, but the Nexus phones were late 2014. Still a bit short of 20 though, eh dumdum?

>complaining about cash cows
Why? The argument between which phone is better is better left to the consumers, since they're the idiots who are going to actually give a crap. Everyone else should be focused on how to milk those fat consumers for all their worth. Apple are already ahead with their purposefully bad engineering designed to render their devices obsolete within a matter of years (if not months by now). Samsung, Windows and the rest of them need to catch the fuck up.

Going to buy a Nokia 6.1 (USA). Talk me out of it.

>shit OS
>shit durability
>can't change parts yourself
>overpriced as fuck
>only good thing is the camera
Ipoop shills get the fuck out.
My sister dropped her iPhone 7 (in a case) from 10cm and it cracked a corner. Literally chinkshit tier, I'd rather buy a good android.

Nokia doesn't let you unlock the bootloader

>>only good thing is the camera
Umm... sweetie.

Of course the iPhone X is smoother than your 4 year old Galaxy Note, its SoC is like 10x more powerful.

/s9/ here
enjoying my
> blazing fast hardware
> best screen in the game
> headphone jack and sd card
> iris, face and fingerprint recognition
> decent battery life
> lack of indians owning one because the pakis cant afford one
> gloating about owning one to poorfags
> aesthetic as fuck design
feels good man

Attached: akrales_180305_2350_0401_squ.jpg (1000x1000, 1.24M)

stop using dashchan, retard

What can your s9 do (worth spending $900 for) that my Note 4 can't? I'll wait.

no I like it
I never did find a good gacha game desu
everything

You can clearly see that only the iPhone is stuttering while trying to load the first app

>what can your i7 8700k, 1080ti, 16GB + 4k screen build can do that my Q6600, 8800gtx, 4GB + 720p screen can't??

Attached: 1301998181340.gif (135x111, 177K)

Everything. Also how'd you figure out my specs nigga.

Attached: 1293548606946.png (168x264, 3K)