Will a 1060 be good enough for CSGO and WoW? Or should I get a 1070 Ti?

Will a 1060 be good enough for CSGO and WoW? Or should I get a 1070 Ti?

Attached: 9ed7a07c52e6ab06068d76be42a40fce.jpg (800x791, 60K)

A fucking 7850 would be good enough for CSGO and WoW

a 1060 is good enough for most things, unless it gets bottlenecked by the cpu

t. 1060 owner

ROFL.

Ait, tyvm. I'm on a 4670k with 16gb ram, is that good enough to run with a 1060?

wait(tm) until the gtx 11xx series comes out, then either get a 1060 6gb for a better price, or get the 1160 if it's good for the price

I really need one asap.

is right.

Why would you cancer up a perfectly good Mugi ass pic?

Attached: a2d61db1d86218391b031eb7569d1616.jpg (1192x1025, 674K)

based sourceposter

It's literally 3 weeks away, dumbass. Are you really gonna pay a premium for 3 weeks of gaymen? You can probably get it for like 20% less, or get a 1160 with ~1070 performance for the same price or slightly more

go with AMD instead of Intel. Your future self will thank me.

>tfw locked into Nvidia for jewsync meme
AMD are trash though. Wait for intel GPU.

I would if my PSU wouldn't sound like a fucking rocket under heavy load.. So rather have it nice and quiet with a Nvidia gpu

>what is ryzen

Wow there, you're the real deal sir. You're doing for hi-tech-fi business, you can't do that with this.
What you're looking for is this *slaps a case hood*, this bad boy can cover all your needs and more. For just 20 monthly payments you could hack the fbi with that *wink*

You should get a new power supply before you upgrade your graphics.

Do you really think intels first commercial dedicated gpu is gonna out perform cards currently on the market? I think in a year or two they will start releasing cards that outperform anything amd or nvidia can come up with.

You know a good silent PSU? Getting a AMD card just incase new stuff comes out..

i know seasonic makes a few passively cooled units. High end evga, corsair, and be quiet are pretty good in terms of acoustics too.

Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

1060 twitter syntax signature faggot cancer

no one even follows the global rules here. Jow Forums is slowly turning into a tech inspired /b/

fuck off to /v/

>doesnt know how toaster friendly source engine is
>doesnt religiously study source and its physics engine
Plebian. You do not deserve that 1060.
Also, a 1060 is good enough for just about every game in the market. If a game demands you use 1080 its not worth your time