/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Post things only /csg/ oldfags will remember RIP Cakebux RIP Vicky RIP 1c items on AliExpress • user makes the mistake of buying a Putin card • Another Putin card turns out to be shit another user's Putin cards are "ok" • /DIY/user got some woodworking tools and thoroughly reviews them • Proposed tariffs on Chink Goods, a whopping 35% tax problem is how they're going to enforce it (if at all)
• user gets some earphone cases • user receives a violin shoulder rest • user embraces Xiaomi's home botnet • user lives on the edge of getting his ass blacklisted and doxed by Chinese sellers by disputing every item he "buys" Previous thread

Attached: csg summer.png (1290x408, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66695167
aliexpress.com/item/Baseus-USB-Cable/32878904317.html
aliexpress.com/item/led-strip-5050-rgb-10M-60LEDs-M-600-leds-SMD-Flexible-led-strip-RGB-ribbon-44key/2011622279.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting for more suggestions:
>hi guys, new to aliexpress, help me out

>1) good stores to buy screen replacements from? (screen + digitizer + lcd)
>2) good stores for/one-off items related to electronics (components, boards, chips, etc)
>3) good stores for/one-off computer dongles
>4) places other than aliexpress for 1), 2) and 3)? (e.g. gearbest?)

----
>buying in chink stores is hit or miss. only buy if you are sure it comes from a manufacturer like BOE and its branded. Otherwise you should prepare yourself for disappointment and dead pixels. And even the you are still taking a risk.
thanks user, I think I'm going to risk my 20€ and if it doesn't work out try the euro ones

Mitu gon get eaten :(

>good stores for/one-off items related to electronics
Wherever is cheaper. Could well be ebay, although it can be a pain to search there.

anybody tried xiaomi soundbar?

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66695167

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

>/csg/ oldfags
I think this is the oldest OP I saved.

> Proposed tariffs on Chink Goods, a whopping 35% tax
We in the rest of the world will try to keep the Chinese alive for you if you actually do that.

Attached: 1473798229744.png (512x512, 238K)

>• user lives on the edge of getting his ass blacklisted and doxed by Chinese sellers by disputing every item he "buys" → →

Idk about that one, but I definitely dispute the overpriced things where they lie about specs.

that is fine if they lie they deserve it.

That is fine, but what that user described in his guide is pretty much stealing. He will eventually anger a seller and end up on the blacklist with his personal info if he isn't already.

All soundbars are trash. Get yourself any speakers instead. $100 2.0 edifiers will be better than any soundbars.

Anyone have a car radio they can recommend?

>All soundbars are trash
I figured as much but I have heard some that sound ok.

avoid cheap blaupunkts (original and knockoffs), they sometimes crackle and reduce the sound quality when playing from sources other than fm radio (aux, sd card, etc. dont know why, but had various models and they all behaved the same, and no it was not the speakers)

Nope, it's physically not possible for soundbars to sound good, unless your standards are really low. For speakers, it's critical that you have good placement for imaging, and enough space in enclosure of a speaker for sound to not reverberate like crazy. Ideally with some bass port reflexes also but that is optional and depends overall how speakers are designed.
Point is, you can't achieve any of this with soundbars. It's a shitty consumerist toy for people who value aesthetics over sound.
It will sound better than your TV speakers but that's about it.

>Hey it's just a SIM needle thing
>What could go wrong?
>Surely a chink would be able to shape some simple metal die
It's by some mm just not long enough to hit the button to make the SIM case pop-out

Oh god I love chink shit.
Why the fuck did I buy this crap again?

Attached: sim_needle.jpg (3456x4608, 2.01M)

>Why the fuck did I buy this crap again?
to share with frens so you can all pop your sim cards at same time

Because it was $0.3 with free shipping, most likely. I'm sure there are slightly more expensive ones that have better machining on them.

They also make great gifts for friends and family.

Piggybacking off of , I want to start repairing phones for normies. Where do I buy screens for cheap?

Kek, thought the earphones were a bearing puller for a second and was wondering how that got popular enough to make it in the picture..

I don't know. Why didn't you get the memed ones?

Awh that sucks. I was thinking of buying the Xiaomi one. But if it's not worth it like you said I'll just skip ilin soundbars completely

Attached: -1600459716-333593852.jpg (960x960, 246K)

Just use a fucking paperclip you mongoloid.

So what was the consensus on the kind dian ssd's? Are they chinked or good to go? They have a good deal on them now was thinking about picking one up.

Mine worked but broke after a rather short while.

Was a drive from I think the second generation of drives they released.

They're ok, but not as fast (especially in random read, which is what ssds are primarily for) as well-known brands. Basing this off a speedtest for the S280 I found on an ali review, and my own speedtest to an (almost full) samsung 850 evo.

What's the best soundproofing foam on AliExpress?

or needle

Needle is bad, they can damage the button.
I recommend paperclip or these metal things. There is a generic ones now that telco's add with their SIM card, come with Xiaomi by default and that you can buy cheap on AliExpress. I have two of them, one from telco and one from Xiaomi

just received the Revonext QT2
honestly I like them more than my Sure SE215.. these might become my daily driver

Attached: lasagna.jpg (2176x4608, 1.55M)

Where's the listing for the putin cards?

Did there turn out to be any difference between shark and monkey cards, or was it just a rebrand of the same thing?

>>>/hpg/

>this specific chink purchase cannot go into this thread because it's a chink purchase I am not personally interested in.

Nice. I ordered mine last week. May still take a month to arrive at my shit-hole, but I'm excited since I'm moving from a ZS5 v2 with the retarded treble.
What do you think about the cable? Should I order one to upgrade? I already have good tips and the bluetooth upgrade.

I would do that if I were you, especially since you can get relatively ok speakers for not that much more.
Xiaomi audio products are in general, not really good.
I have much praised pistons 3 and there really isn't anything outstanding about those, you have to complete pleb to consider them as good. I doubt newer xiaomi iems are any better.
I also have xiaomi BT speaker which I impulse bought because it was cheap, and again nothing outstanding but in this case I actually don't really care because I don't expect quality from BT speakers.

neat
added to the wishlist

Are they good for gym / sports?

Could you please link me the cable upgrade, tips and bluetooth upgrade?

I have a spinfit and a KZ Bluetooth cable. Fairly easy to find on Aliexpress. But I'm not sure the cable will be compatible since I'm not sure they have the same diameter on the connectors.

Thank you very much!

bump

Help me profit from normies

kek

There is already a safe space for your specific strain of autism. Use it.

fuck you nigger. Chink shit goes in chink shit thread.

what's the cheapest 120GB ssd that isn't a complete piece of shit?

just buy local, that kind of item is really cheap to manufacture but expensive to ship.

did i just fuck up?
ordered shit with wrong name and immediately canceled the orders, then ordered same shit again.
will i get my 100 eurobucks back?

Two weeks.

Mostly

Me from the car post. buy thies 80w they say. I already knew beforehand i could refund them or i would never buy. >:^)

Attached: free.jpg (1231x701, 79K)

Kingdian s280

>wrong name
if the address is correct and that shit is tax exempt it should arrive just fine
future congrats on receiving a double order

I don't think this guy is okay. Had to ignore him, otherwise I am getting like 10 e-mail per day that I got a new message on Ali.

Attached: jesus dick store.jpg (897x807, 91K)

He is fearing his life. Save him, user.

First chink shit in 6 months
what could it be?

Attached: CS.jpg (540x960, 208K)

Attached: tumblr_mekqqmxkuw1qml4gd.gif (500x282, 891K)

No, but it's something that penetrates orifices

MEMT X5S in ears and some memory foam tips

We might have ordered from the same seller

Attached: CS2.jpg (540x960, 245K)

>101% satisfaction
jej

>1000% chinked

Has anyone here ordered CPUs from ali? Will i get what i order?

Attached: 2018-07-12-194215_2560x1440_scrot.png (1208x730, 500K)

Bought a laptop i7 from ebay a year ago, definitely a chink judging by how the description was written.
It was legit, benchmarks checked out.

So, I'll ask again. I got a budget of about 15-25 dillarinos. What Earphones should I get? I'm checking the Es4 and the Ed16. I'm more into a balanced signature

>
Post in the correct thread friendo

Contain your autism user, did earphones touch you in wrong place?

Good friend, I am just trying to do the needful and help

>wear the bass cannon

That's good but /hpg/ guys don't really care much for cheap chi-fi earphones.
Plus /hpg/ is overall a complete shithole.

user, they would redirect me he here because of the price, Have already happened to me a couple months back while asking about the ZS3. It's in their op too, "for sub....".
They don't like chi fi, they prefer more expensive alternatives.

he's asking for chink shit. He's posting in the right thread.

Ok friends, sorry

I am getting same hello???-messages, how I am supposed to answer these during work hours?

Attached: 1517498607483.png (833x45, 5K)

>implying the Chinese shopping general is any better
It hasn't been the same since RegOP came along and started forcing racist terms down our throats

Like the completion percentages in DKC. I dig it.

Disputed a product that hasnt arrived since ordered in arpril or so, buyer protection nearly ran out.
Now I get this message from the seller but can't make head or tails of it.

"Hello, I'm really sorry about delays, and we'll post the post office and the recognition of checks, when you get bag, wait a minute, and make sure your phone is in our inspections, can lead to local post offices will contact you.
Thank you for your understanding and a great day."

Gald I'm not the only one that seen the bearing puller

Attached: 0kd3uf.jpg (650x452, 37K)

fuck you no one care about your words.
we're going to keep saying chink shit because:
-It sounds better
-It pisses fags like you off

Sounds about right

Some new chink shit arrived today.
>AWG24 cable
>Melo 3 replacement glass
>32GB shark (wrong) dog (right) for just 6€
>mini voltmeter
I like that small voltmeter. Want to use it somehow for my shitty selfmade 18650 charger/power bank.

Attached: csg_12_1.jpg (1309x958, 960K)

Btw can someone tell me why my 18650er never reach the 4.2v? Tried different charger besides my garbage selfmade charger attempts.

I also want you all to remember to use proper cables. 5 of 7 cables I had are not properly charging.

Recently made good experiences with Baseus flat cables because cheap and quality also flat.
aliexpress.com/item/Baseus-USB-Cable/32878904317.html

Attached: csg_12_2.jpg (1500x1139, 449K)

Es4 is not balanced.
It has more of a v shape.
However they do sound good for the money.
The highs are not shrill.
The instrument separation is good, all the frequencies are well separated.

The frequencies do not disturb each other, no other frequency overpowers any of the others.

The bass is good and extends into the sub bass range, is well controlled and detailed.
There is a good amount of bass, but they are not niggbass.

They are larger than other iems due to the crossover pcb, larger in the way the stick out of your ear.
They are comfortable to wear and are not fatiguing after wearing for a number of hours.

I can reommend the ES4, but I have never heard the ED16.

Oh ffs not (You) again.

I absolutely love the Chinese Shopping fags. Thanks for making me laugh

Usually its not fully charged, barring that it could be decay of the cell or its quality never let it reach its potential.

voltmeter reading error (might need calibration) or bad cell that self-discharges too fast. got a multimeter that you can put across the cell while finishing the charging cycle?

It's here comrades. JDisk store, and verified the capacity is correct.
As says the quality of the print is not perfect. Hopefully this scan makes it clear it's more 'inkjet' than sharks.

Always trash the usb readers that come with cheap cards. It's not worth risking your motherboard on some free dongle that was probably a factory reject.

Attached: 3874912465.png (458x333, 417K)

>Always trash the usb readers that come with cheap cards. It's not worth risking your motherboard on some free dongle that was probably a factory reject.
I just placed order for SanDisk ImageMate PRO, that's better to be good quality reader.

Attached: 1510335227041.jpg (1500x1500, 95K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-150800.png (720x1280, 316K)

I want to clone RFID cards. Is there a cheap device that can do that?

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-150932.png (720x1280, 304K)

What RGB light strip should I get? Thinking about getting this aliexpress.com/item/led-strip-5050-rgb-10M-60LEDs-M-600-leds-SMD-Flexible-led-strip-RGB-ribbon-44key/2011622279.html

Attached: RiRi-won-SMD-RGB-LED-Strip-Light-5050-2835-10M-5M-LED-Light-rgb-Leds-tape.jpg (800x800, 162K)

your phone and an app designed for that (rfid backup and restore) if it has the capability
mrfc522 + the mcu or your choice otherwise (pic, atmega, esp. you might need logic converters for the 5v to 3.3v, the mrfc is 3.3v only)

Oh it's a weight loss snake oil. Yeah just eat less and you will lose weight, fatty.

The proper voltage is 3.7, it's slightly higher when full and slightly lower when almost empty. It spikes sharply at both ends of the curve. Don't bother with 4.2 peak, it drains down to 3.85 in the first 100 mAh spent anyway.

Oontz angle 3 is great.

Do they mean you will get chink cancer if you use these and die sooner?

I see. Thanks for your input user. I mostly have no issues unless it's too bassy, v shape it's good for me.
The Ed16 have 2ba and 1 dd and seem decently priced for me. I heard KZ doesn't produce them anymore due to poor demand on China. I see it is rated high in audio budget, and two audiophiles who seem to share more or less my taste in music and sound seem to recommend these as well.
What gets me going for the Es4 it's mostly the desing, a bit cheaper but mainly because 1ba and 1dd. Also recommended by my trusted audiophiles.

That said, I was worried about the fatigue of the Es4, so you made the choice harder, but thanks again user!

Is this real? On aliexpress

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-155128.png (720x1280, 384K)

>is this real?
Yes
>is this quality
No. I bought a refurbished phone from AliExpress. They use non-stock parts, non-original batteries, the phone has no NFC; the phone has corrode inside, the battery delivers too little voltage so the phone crashes, the battery doesn't properly shut down before it loses capacity, and starts to expand and pops your screen out of it's frame.

If I were you user I have some pointers for you:
Buy a brand new cheap Xiaomi for $150-ish
Banggood was selling Xiaomi A1 for this sum, and if you buy one locally for maybe a bit more you have warranty for a year too.

Do not buy a used phone from chinks, I beg you.
Especially not for $400. If you get shit you may have troubles getting it solved. Get a used locally if you are poor, unless that's literally impossible to do.

Of course its real, don't mind if you receive a brick in the mail.

I want one Putin card. Has somebody got the link for them?