Google Maps' "explore nearby" feature lists gay clubs, dry cleaning, beauty salons, and many others

>Google Maps' "explore nearby" feature lists gay clubs, dry cleaning, beauty salons, and many others
>No churches

Attached: Capture.png (246x275, 138K)

who the fuck goes to church

People don't leave town to go to church.

I just moved to an old European city absolutely filled with churches and cathedrals. Thought I'd go visit some, maybe make a habit of it if it struck me as beneficial or if there were qts there. Google Maps' silence on the subject was deafening

>People travel to find only one type out of a fuck tonne of religious buildings

Get real user just fucking search for church, temple, mosque, etc

young girls don't go to churches you absolute kekistani memer

>Google Maps' "explore nearby" feature lists gay clubs, dry cleaning, beauty salons, and many others
>No churches
Source? Because there is none in your picture. Surely this can't be bait.

maybe not in your faggot muttland lol

take a look yourself. Press 'Explore' and scroll through the list of landmarks and services.

>Google Maps' silence on the subject was deafening
are you an sjw
only they say shit like this
>WYPIPO SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!!

what is the difference between a gay club and a catholic church??

>White people trying to defend themselves against aggressive anti-white identity politics is exactly the same as the aggressive anti-white identity politics

yeah, nice try Shlomo.

This is a seriously old, Christian European country with shitloads of historic churches. Are you trying to tell me there's nothing (((funny))) about churches not having their own icon in 'Explore nearby'?

(((church)))

Google won't support churches because God is malevolent. If God is real, then why is the world full of suffering?

>Believing in god in the current year

Google is in the right here

>take a look yourself. Press 'Explore' and scroll through the list of landmarks and services.
Oh, now I see you're serious. Of course everyone anywhere in the world will get the same results you supposedly have.

I don't see your point.

>Europe
>Picking chicks at a church

Have fun not having sex until marriage

ive fucked enough girls that i cant count them on 2 hands and im tired of that. I want a wife-tier women in my life now.

such is life in Bayern.

Churches aren't probably considered services you drop in the same way

Fuck religious people and their dumb beliefs. I hope Google and every company in existence actively seeks to undermine all that they stand for.

It's not just services. It's attractions, landmarks, etc. It's everything the city supposedly has to offer.

Oh god, the mutt memes are real. Who the fuck uses Google™ Maps™ to find their closest church?
>Google doesn't feed me constant updates as to the locations of my nearest Catholic™ prayer centers, FUCKING JEWS trying to destroy freedom!! I JUST ATE TWELVE HAM BURGERS AND I NEED TO ASK JESUS TO FORGIVE MY GLUTTONY!!!
Nobody fucking forgets where their church is, you dumb cunt.

Attached: fucking nu-males.png (1584x864, 300K)

In TV shows Yanks go every Sunday lol

Based on the profile Google have built from your search history, they've rightly assumed you're a faggot.

Churches are very gay friendly nowadays, maybe gaybars are friendly to religious people?

I'm not a mutt. You likely aren't either, because you have disdain for them, and therefore you should be aware that many churches in Europe date to centuries old, and are popular tourist attractions and landmarks that characterise a particular city, nation and people.

You've been gaslit very hard my friend. Provided you're of European origin, you shouldn't place your own heritage as part of an anti-heroic myth.

Gay clubs, dry cleaners, and beauty salons are all places where you spend money. Places where people spend money are places that buy advertising to bring in more people to spend more money. A historic cathedral where you can come in and look at some medieval architecture and maybe read some placards about the place's historical significance doesn't get you spending any money. Nobody will buy ads to get you to do that.

Google isn't really opposed to God. They're just not interested, Mammon is what they're interested in.

SJWs probably think they're defending themselves against aggressive white male whatever

>Google isn't opposed to God / Christianity

Did you see the Google doodle this year for Easter? Yeah, me neither. Some awesome #ProudToBe stuff on YouTube this year though.

In the former it's consensual

One is universally condemned as the crime it is and the other is pushed on children as young as 5 and paraded through the streets

progressivism/leftism is a secular religion that doesn't want any others

in one a grown mans arsehole is penetrated, in other a little boys.

well said

What

>god exists

Attached: 1440131490854.jpg (474x288, 29K)