/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC (You can find more detailed videos on YouTube)
youtube.com/watch?v=9M2-UIwWguw
>How to install Win7 on new CPUs
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses - e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g. photo editing, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

Overclocking
>Use PBO on Ryzen. Legacy overclocking is defunct on Ryzen 2#00X CPUs. youtube.com/watch?v=FC3fsVk9Sss
CPUs
>R3 2200G - Bare minimum gaming (dGPU optional)
>R5 2400G - Consider IF on sale
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>i7-8700K - Best for 1080p gaming, but most expensive when factoring in delid, high-end cooler, etc.
>R7 2700/X - Best high-end gaming/mixed usage on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper/Used Xeon - HEDT

Motherboards
>Only Z300 series boards can utilize fast memory with Intel

RAM
>8GB - Enough for most gaming use
>16GB - Standard for heavy use
>32GB - If you have to ask, you don't need this much
>Current CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933MHz+ is ideal

Graphics cards
>GPU prices have gone down
1080p
>RX 580 or 1060 6GB are standard 1080p 60fps+ options
>1050Ti or RX560 for lower settings 1080p, or older games
>GTX 1070Ti/Vega 56 if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
1440p
>Vega 56 or Vega 64 /w Freesync; 1070Ti if you already have Gsync
>GTX 1080Ti if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
2160p(4K)
>Titan V

Storage
>Consider StoreMi
>Consider getting a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & large HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard

Monitors
>Always consider FreeSync with AMD cards
>Lock to 72fps on 144hz non-Gsync monitors with Nvidia cards to prevent tearing on more demanding games
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

Previous:

Attached: de9323.jpg (1200x1200, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/fPYvZR
pcpartpicker.com/list/H7YZ29
youtu.be/mAoHmsyc9Bo
gumtree.co.za/a-other-desktop-pcs/port-elizabeth/ryzen-5-1600-gaming-pc-with-1070-gaming-x-8gb-and-ram-8-gb/1002506911220911143640009
pcpartpicker.com/list/FyBX29
materiel.net/ordinateur/materiel-net-canhard-ii-50573.html
materiel.net/ordinateur/materiel-net-canhard-xxxvi-par-canard-pc-pc-gamer-151481.html
materiel.net/ordinateur/materiel-net-canhard-2018-3-par-canard-pc-pc-gamer-153847.html
pcpartpicker.com/list/xLFVBb
pcpartpicker.com/product/PmyFf7/acer-monitor-umfg6aab01
gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2604-gtx-1060-3gb-vs-6gb-benchmark-review/page-3
youtu.be/1lLt_fAu-Cs
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/coffee-lake-with-w7-usb-ahci-mei-drivers-s-tstorm.76914/
techreport.com/review/33420/exploring-intel-h370-b360-and-h310-chipsets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Average.png (1336x1998, 91K)

Anime is for faggots

>new b450 info and pics
>everyone saying they are shit because VRM
is that something i should be looking at if i want to use a 2600x without overclocking? i want something to use my 3000 c15 ram kit and i had an eye on the b450 strix.

>hyper X 8gb 3466mhz 19Cl for $110

Why would they do this?

Just fast RAM and enabling PBO on the stock 2600X cooler will outperform the 8400.
Not worth buying a cooler to overclock the 2600 when enabling PBO on 2600X gives better results for less effort and the same cost.

>>Needs it's own Socket/Mobo
Stopped reading. What a retarded statement. Intel CPUs need their own socket/mobo as well and they change more often.

Uhhh no. There is binned Hynix/Micron at 3466, 3600, etc. Like 3466 CL17. I think 16 could possibly be either.
They are right though, you don't know what you're talking about. 3466 CL16 can be b-die. You don't understand how cas latency works. It's explained in the pcbg FAQ, though.
Middle and lower higher (faster) orange on this graph is generally going to be b-die. Sub 9ns true latency, basically.

Shitty RAM. How have you still not learned what makes for ideal RAM after like 10 posts here?

Yep, they don't look like nearly the improvement X370->X470 generally was. Mostly just look like reskins of b350 boards. Maybe there will be some surprise ones not shown, but so far it doesn't look great.

To scam retards, simple as that.

you should be concerned with vrms in any case
this particular motherboard is very much fine

Is there a graph for "gaming while streaming" or "gaming while encoding 1080p video"?

How can I learn more about hardware?

Oh, and I would hope the new Strix is 6+2 like the X470 was changed to be. Which could be a good choice. I wasn't thinking of ATX boards.
Wasn't the b350 Strix 4+4 or some stupid shit?

Attached: 7700k streaming.webm (960x540, 2.2M)

Even X370 to X470 isn't an improved, really.
All cheaper X470 boards have some major issue, either fake VRM or bad heatsinks because muh aesthetics > functionality.
See double 8 pin on MSI mobos or retarded heatsinks on Asus.

By doing your own research

By stop coming on Jow Forums

reminder

Attached: 1512385298706.jpg (1385x1203, 591K)

Ok, today I actually feel like I'm close to finalizing my build.
I did some research and I can't see why I'd go for the 2700X over the plain 2700. The 2700 still comes with a pretty good stock cooler, and apparently overclocks very well if I ever want to do that.
I've never really been debating the 1050 Ti, which meets my modest needs, and it looks like it's $20 off on Newegg today, so I might pull the trigger on that right away (as if).

The motherboard seems like a good deal, the RAM is gouged as usual but seems as fast as I can utilize, and the PSU is more than I need, but it's only $5 more than the cheapest modular 450W PSU on pcpartpicker. I'm still kind of stabbing in the dark on the storage solution, but it seems adequate to get me started. I want to make use of the M.2 connector at least.

Tear me apart one more time, I guess:
pcpartpicker.com/list/fPYvZR

>3584 CUDA cores
>Intel Inside®
irresponsible amounts of performance
gee

Do we know what the expected prices are for the 1100s? I am wondering if I should buy a used 1000 or a new 1100 when FH4 releases in October.

This month, apparently. Nevermind. Patience

4 doubled VRMs isn't "fake VRMs". They tend to be roughly equal to 5 or 6 actual VRMs in practice. There is some stability offered by doubling, just not as much as a true single phase. And there's a lot
"Fake VRMs" would be ones that are literally not connected, and just chokes glued onto the board.

$750-$1200 for the 1180 and $550+ for the 1170.

So, if the b450 didn't change that much from the b350 boards, which ones of the b350 boards would you guys recommend for a 2600x with no OC? the strix will most likely be overpriced at launch so if i can save some money that would be nice.

the main issue with using b350 is having to flash the bios yourself with a borrowed cpu
and you do lose the new chipset features

>RAM is now more expensive than my motherboard

Attached: cri.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Thanks.

>ram is now more expensive than more than 70% consumer grade cpus

Based Intel!!!

Can't you just install the chipset features yourself?

Trying to game 1440p @ 60fps or greater. Thanks for advice in advance
pcpartpicker.com/list/H7YZ29

R8 my silent PC build. No coil whine and CPU stays around 50c with a full load.

Attached: g.png (967x823, 1.43M)

>youtu.be/mAoHmsyc9Bo
Apparently the 1180 is $1500
But I think that's just early release pricing

What motherboard should I get? I missed two big MSI X470 promotions so I'm completely unwilling to shell out the full 130€ for an MSI Gaming Plus board. What are some decent budget alternatives?

Attached: file.png (1172x496, 43K)

You should really fork out another $30 for the 2700x since they're better binned
Also I hope your getting 3200mhz or 3000 at least with cl14-16
Cl14 is best

>ram more expensive than cpu
what times we live in...

€130 is pretty reasonable for those boards

Whenever my friends need tech advice they ask me how they should build their PC and that I'll do it for them for $25 but they always ignore me and build a 2k overpowered PC with horrible cable management.

I tell them that they can build a PC that's under $400 that's completely capable. But they always go for all this dumb gamer shit and think "If my video card isn't 1k and if I don't have 32gb of ram it'll be useless!!!!!!!!"

What is wrong with pc gamer normies.

what should i get to replace my old 212 evo?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

into perspective just 2 years ago ddr4 was around 75$

>8cores is better at doing more shit at once

what a surprise

Attached: 1480877195367.jpg (600x620, 41K)

I would get a 1070 ti from asus or msi, apparently the zotac cooler is not really good.

I purchased the kit used for 180€ which is still too expensive but I figured if RAM is so disgustingly overpriced I might as well get some high-end stuff that rarely drops in price anyway.

I'm aware it's a reasonable price but last month we had 2 promotions for their boards, one where you would get a headset worth 64€ with every purchase (probably like 30€ resell value) and addtionally a 25€ steam gift card for registering the board online. That's a pretty huge discount. Paying full price now just feels like I'm scamming myself.

Have you seen people selling second hand PCs and calling them "ultra" gaming rigs and selling them?
gumtree.co.za/a-other-desktop-pcs/port-elizabeth/ryzen-5-1600-gaming-pc-with-1070-gaming-x-8gb-and-ram-8-gb/1002506911220911143640009
Look at this. Do a currency converter to see how ludicrous this is. These people are nuts and relish aesthetic. These rich loons are the reason we have retarded mobos, rgbs everything Jow Forums loaths. Because they've got the money to through around on shit.
Also you should help your friends for free shlomo

Yup, sometimes on Craigslist I look up gaming PC and laugh at how exaggerated they price their listings. What's funny is that in the description they always say "Don't give me shit about they price, I'm firm." Like they know what they're doing.

Shit. I wasn't thinking

What really irks me aswell is that some poor shmuck(probably a kid using daddies money) will beg and plead for it.
It should really be considered theft

welcome to faggot land, may i take your dick?

Made a slight change
pcpartpicker.com/list/FyBX29

i dont see LEDs in there user, are you sure you know what you're doing?

FUCK such an oversight...

materiel.net/ordinateur/materiel-net-canhard-ii-50573.html

So, here is the build that I have since 2009.
I've add some RAM and change the GPU twice already.

It take like 5min to boot the PC and launch any software, everything struggle, and the GPU glitch every two boots.

What would be the best order to upgrade my build ?

Right now I'm considering 1To SSD (or 2x500G ?) Samsung (or Crucial ?), and a reinstall of Windows (10 LTSB ?).
I have a lot of HDD so coldstorage is not a problem, but I have more than 500G of programs and games.

With AMD ZEN 2, Nvidia new GPU, DDR5, should I wait 2019 to upgrade ?
Should I just buy a new prebuild PC like this one ? First version is AMD, second is Intel :
materiel.net/ordinateur/materiel-net-canhard-xxxvi-par-canard-pc-pc-gamer-151481.html
materiel.net/ordinateur/materiel-net-canhard-2018-3-par-canard-pc-pc-gamer-153847.html

Attached: speccy.jpg (570x376, 80K)

>no coil whine
what you have here is priceless and don't believe anyone who says otherwise

Whats the name of that game?

I'd assume user mostly means that the case is enough to shield from the coil whine noise.

Idk some rally one.

>Right now I'm considering 1To SSD (or 2x500G ?) Samsung (or Crucial ?)
Just get a single 1TB SSD. 2 500GB is pointless and just plain inferior.
Or if your budget is high enough, pair something like a Micron 1100 with an 256gb NVMe or Optane with a separate 120GB drive for OS.

>change[d] the GPU twice already.
Your GPU is bottlenecked by your CPU currently. You can still get by with it and a better CPU will breath some life into it.

>With AMD ZEN 2, Nvidia new GPU, DDR5, should I wait 2019 to upgrade ?
DDR5 isn't until 2021-2023 for consumers. So probably more like Zen4 or Zen5.

You'd be fine with just getting like a 2600X now. Could always upgrade later. Still going to be on DDR4 with the 3000 and 4000 series.

But sure, hold off on upgrading the GPU and monitor if you'd like. That GPU is still fine for 1080p 60fps at medium-high settings.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/FyBX29
Looks fine. Go for it.

>I'd assume user mostly means that the case is enough to shield from the coil whine noise.
that's also what I understood since coil whine will be present no matter what, but under audible levels would make for a wonderful pc period

Guys please help me. I wanna buy GTX 1080 at the end of this month but having problem finding out if my pc gonna support it. As I understood my motherboard will accept it but my PSU is only 300W and I've read that minimum for GTX 1080 is 500W. Could you guys please recommend me cheap PSU that my motherboard gonna accept and gonna power my GTX 1080 enough for gaming on max graphics. Thank you!

Attached: wadwddwa.png (653x445, 34K)

Your 1060 is still pretty capable. It hasn't even been 2 years why you wanna upgrade?
Your wasting your money in my opinion and nvidia is releasing new cards in a month or 2's time so something the same price but more powerful that the 1080 will be out.
Hold your horses. Your better up upgrading your entire rig expect your GPU.
Also how is your PSU handling all of that? I'm surprised you haven't burnt it out and fried your whole PC.

my fan filter seems to be vibrating between the case and fan how do i overcome this. Loosening the screws helped but there's just a tiny tick and loosening it more may open gaps for dust

Thinking about using sound proofing foam on the interior but I think it might be overkill. It's already barely audible. Like a laptop at its most quiet state.

It's been 2 years almost and I noticed that everytime I play any game the Temperature of GPU instantly goes to 82C.

My 7970 actually has absolute no coil whine. None at all. I know because I've had the whole set up with no fans before. I could only hear the PSU with my ear up to the GPU.
It was an extremely overbuilt non-reference MSI Lightning.

I can't tell if my RX580 does since I have a smaller case with too many not-super-silent fans. Probably does. I need to test at some point.

Yes, you want to have at least 500-550W, up to 650.
Also you have a 1080p 60hz monitor. Why do you want a 1080? A 1060 6GB will drive that at high-highest settings in virtually every game. Shouldn't have made the mistake of buying a 3GB to begin with.
And your CPU is going to bottleneck a 1080, dur. So many bad decisions in one picture.
>It's been 2 years almost and I noticed that everytime I play any game the Temperature of GPU instantly goes to 82C.
So you bought a shitty model of 1060 3GB at that. Just sell it and get a better model of 6GB of RX580. You have not thought things through enough and if you don't start thinking them through better then you'll just keep making bad decisions.

There are rubber grumets to use in lieu of screws for exactly that purpose. Bequiet sells some.

You'd be better off just getting a more insulated case.

So should I just buy 1060 6GB and 650W PSU?

>shills talking shit about z370
>they were saying b450 would be much better than b350 and to wait until it comes out
>turns out b450 is shit
Poozen on suicide watch

550W is good. That's enough for an RX580, Vega56, or 1080. It'll surely be enough for Navi and the 1170 if not 1180 as well.
And RX580 are cheaper at the moment for what I see. Make sure you get a half decent model of card this time. I'm guessing your 3GB is some shitty single fan model with a solid aluminum block heatsink and no heat pipes, which is one of the mistakes you made.

Those shit b450 boards are still equal to the shitty cheap Z370 boards. Literally nearly the same exact boards except for the chipset and socket. Compared them side by side and see. Only difference is that the shitty ones of the Z370 boards cost twice as much.
We were hoping they'd improve like X470 boards did though, yes. And they're still good enough for a 6 core, but a lot of them are just questionable for the 2700X.

>create shill thread
>get BTFO
>silence in other thread
>go to /pcbg/ to shill there
gas yourself fucking kike

What this guy said to youReally your wasting your money.
As for your GPU
Have you tried messing with the fan curve? Is it a single fan by chance? Also you could try getting thermal paste and applying.
My 1060 3gb sits comfortably at 65°C max and I live in a hot country and my PC case is shit along without fans other than stock CPU cooler and PSU
If your GPU was cooler when you first got it you should think of cleaning your case or replacing thermal paste

Which RX580 version is recommended if I want low noise levels and decent temps?

Would I regret buying the 1050ti if I have no intention to upgrade my monitor and always playing at 1080p?
Is it good for ps3 emulation?
I am poor.

you could get something like a cheap accelero mono plus before changing gpus

Currently using a Ryzen 5 1400 realised it's not that great value for what I'm getting.
Considering selling it for a loss compared to what I paid, but getting a 2600 (Maybe X), but seeing as how I'm on B350 still, would I be missing out on much? If I got a 2600X, would I still get PBO? Where would a motherboard manufacturer list support for it, if they do so at all? Is it worth contacting them if I haven't even got the CPU yet?

If your GPU is shitty like this guys said then go for new card and sell your current. You should be able to cover %60 of the cost at least.
Also 3gb isn't as bad as the guy is pushing. Its only 5% slower. You can see if your maxing your vram with afterburner but you shouldn't be in most games as of yet so I say keep it if you can fix your temps like how I said before

You are absolutely right. I have single fan little GTX 1060 3GB. I guess that's the problem. Do you think guys it would be smarter decision to change my CPU first? Should I start with new CPU + new motherboard + new PSU? If yes then what would you recommend me under 800 Euros?

>paranoid JUSTed shill doesnt know what hes talking about

I want /pcbg/ to judge my build.
pcpartpicker.com/list/xLFVBb
I will be installing windows 7 on it. I can get the PSU for a price cheaper than usual. Same with the case, SSD and CPU cooler.
My preferences: I only play two games(AoE2 and LeL) on my current computer, but on my new build I plan to play Nier:Automata. I also like to dabble in photoshop.

What I would specifically like input on is if I should pick a better GPU in regards to the future, and if a different or cheaper mobo will cover my needs. My budget for the parts is pretty much the total price: $850.

By the way, thoughts on this monitor?
pcpartpicker.com/product/PmyFf7/acer-monitor-umfg6aab01

Attached: 1531261802706.jpg (604x465, 69K)

Is 550w enough for a 1080 ti and a 2600x?

Get a cheap b360 board, drop cooler and use that money for 16gb ram or maybe 1060 6gb if you can. Also 650w is too much even if you get it for cheap its not needed. Get a 550w txm model instead

Ps3 emulation relies mostly on your CPU.
1060 would be better. The 1050ti will have you mostly on medium settings which honestly isn't that bad but it won't last you that long. Another year or two and you'll be stuck at low settings. Just my belief so don't take it to heart. Lots of reviewers would agree with me though.
Don't forget to update your bios before hand cause b350 isn't compatible with the new ryzens without it.
PBO is only with the new boards but I believe you can update for that or download the software for like $20. Not sure though

it's enough for anything that's not a multi-gpus configuration as long as the psu itself is well-built

1080ti has 600w as recommended. Not sure if it's actually needed but I would go atleast 600w to be safe.

Yeah, had the idea to bios update if I could gather enough research on it.
I've got no idea about features, so I thought I'd ask. Hopefully I can update, since PBO seems pretty nifty.
Also, not the other user, but I was interested in PS3 emulation, so that's interesting, too.

For $800 you should be able to get some good shit. But you need to upgrade your ram. Its not compatible with new boards
Go ryzen 2600x
16gb ram 3200mhz make sure its cl14-16 cl14 preferably

The Armor Mk2 seems decent by looking at the heatsink and fan diameter, but I haven't used one in person.
Red Devil with its huge cooler is a pretty good bet.
The Nitro+ is decent, but it still gets loud if you're running it at 100%. You'll need to use radeon chill, frtc, or vsync to keep it cool. Or undervolt.
XFR don't seem to have great coolers this time around, but they seem to have the best PCB if you can get one cheap and put on an Artic cooler.

> but seeing as how I'm on B350 still, would I be missing out on much
Probably not. Check your motherboard's support page and see if you have PBO support on your recent BIOS. Email support if not.
Also is your RAM slow? That hurts Ryzen, especially the 1000 series. Try overclocking your RAM.

More like 10% slower on average, but when it's bad it's really bad, is the problem. But like I did say, the even bigger problem is that it sounds like he got an especially bad model of 1060 3GB that is probably thermally throttling.

It seems like your GPU is the bigger issue at the moment, but yes replacing with a 6700 or a 7700 if your motherboard supports the later would also help make sure the 1060/rx580 isn't bottlenecked.

If you already have the 550w PSU, it's pretty borderline and probably doable. But I'd recommend 650w with a 1080ti.
But generally your total system power consumption should really be under 400w at most.

Monitor is TN and has no adaptive sync, is my thought.
>pcpartpicker.com/list/xLFVBb
You could get by with a cheap cooler like a Gammax, but that's a good price for the H7 so might as well.
That's a stupidly high amount to pay for a 1050ti when you can get an RX570/580 for not much more.
Massive case that's going to be 80% empty
CXM are shit PSUs AND that's overpriced
You have a z370 board yet slow RAM. May as well be getting 2600X at that point.

What GPU

That user has DDR4 2133. It's technically compatible with something newer.
Which.. yeah... that and only having 4 threads is surely also contributing to the poor performance.

He could possibly overclock it, but the board appears to be some OEM HP board.

With your budget, you're actually better off just starting from scratch and selling that PC as is.
And i5 with a 1060 is going to sell pretty good to normie retards that don't understand how bad it really is.
Could even potentially throw it into a $30 custom case, which could really get you another $50-$100 for it looking more gamery than it is.

You can get a nice 2600X, RX580, 1080p with a 144hz monitor build for around $1100. You should get like $400 for selling the pc, at least, right?

GT 1030. I know it's shit but I make music and photoshop mostly. When I do play games it's PS1/PS2 emulation or Paladins. I have a ps4 for actual gaming.

What's the best Ryzen mobo for overclocking?

G4560

>B360
But I want to install windows 7.
>drop cooler
Will my stock cooler be alright? I've never used more than 8gb, but I'll get 16gb if you think Nier:Automata needs it.
>Corsair TX550M Gold
No matter what online shop I go to, it's still more expensive than the one I chose. Mine is 30% off. Or does the unused watt pose a problem?
>That's a stupidly high amount to pay for a 1050ti when you can get an RX570/580 for not much more.
I don't live in America, I guess I should've specified that. I can get the 1050 ti for a price that is 90 dollars cheaper than the rx 570.
>Massive case that's going to be 80% empty
It's cheap so it's okay. It also has 4 usb ports.
>You have a z370 board yet slow RAM.
Should I get 3000 Mhz ram? I would have to overclock which I've never done before.
Thanks for the input.

Is visiontek a decent brand? I have the chance to get a rx580 8gb for $200. Currently have a gtx 670

Yay or nay?

gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2604-gtx-1060-3gb-vs-6gb-benchmark-review/page-3
I grabbed the worst benchmark to be fair.
Average 10% just isnt a thing. Note i ignored mirrors edge settings cause that's the biggest vram raper that is out now.
More so 5%. I know this as I meticulously research bench's to avert buyers remorse before purchase. And buying it for $240 during the mining crisis is the most satisfying thing I've done
I hold no regret for purchasing it as it works perfectly fine for all my high-ultra settings needs

You are real bros guys! But I can't sell this PC because it was a present from mom and if just sell it she will feel bad. So I wanna do it silently. I decided I will take Ryzen 5 2600X + GTX 1060 6GB (should I take anyone model with 3 fans?) and 16 GB RAM (could you please recommend me cheap but goon RAM models?). Also please tell me what Motherboard I should get?

For got pic

Attached: gtx-1060-3v6gb-mordor-1080p.png (711x381, 18K)

>a boring and dull shit looking PC case without fancy gaymer aesthetics
Based!!!

Thank you

I didnt know you cant install windows 7 on b360. Either way get the cheapest z370 then and 3000-3200 ram if your budget allows it. 16gb is good to have for futureproof but if you think you don't need it 8gb is okay. Just get the 650w if you cant find any cheaper 550w, only problem is you will be paying more for electricity.

2 fans is enough. Just make sure its got those cool looking copper heatsinks as well as pick up a good model this time. People do reviews on this kind stuff
youtu.be/1lLt_fAu-Cs
Personally I like this guy. He's pretty well informed. He's got more reviews on other models but he'll help you better decide

How loud is the Wraith Spire stock cooler that comes with the 2600X?

So I need a wired mouse with at least 4 thumb buttons 6 maximum. Hopefully with a competitive gaming sensor. Who makes something like this?

It seems like everything out there either only has 2 buttons or those ridiculous 12 buttons.

Attached: 1531357853957.jpg (1500x1260, 143K)

Look at logitech gaming mice and pick what what you want

>forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/coffee-lake-with-w7-usb-ahci-mei-drivers-s-tstorm.76914/
Basically, you can get the USB drivers to work on Z370 because it uses the Kaby Lake chipset. But h370, b360 and h310 use Cannonlake PCH based chipsets and those don't work with w7.
>techreport.com/review/33420/exploring-intel-h370-b360-and-h310-chipsets
>For one, the silicon that underlies H370 is the first Intel PCH to offer native, baked-in USB 3.1 Gen 2 support. That fact means motherboard makers no longer need to rely on third-party USB 3.1 Gen 2 controllers from sources like ASMedia to bring high-speed peripheral connectivity to their boards' back panels.

Anyway I found a 500W modular PSU.
>Either way get the cheapest z370 then and 3000-3200 ram if your budget allows it
Thank you, I will do so.

There are no logitech mice that fit the criteria

The pro has 6 buttons

Crosshair.

idk how much 90 dollars is in your currency. If you mean it's over 40% cheaper, then okay that makes sense.

Eh it's got 10% less cores.
I feel like a lot of those tests are pretty favorable to it. I've seen results where it's over 30% behind on the 1% or 0.1% minimums

>GTX 1060 6GB (should I take anyone model with 3 fans?)
2 fans is fine but not all of them are equal. Avoid like the armor, dual, and g1/windforce. Most other models should be fine.
>motherboard
ASRock X470 Master

It's quite, though largely by virtue of having a fairly low max RPM.

Rival 600 has 3 side buttons.
Mionix makes one with 4, but it's 2 on each side.
Razer has their whatever you call it.. Naga? With the swappable sides.
I can't really think of any with 4 on one side. And I know of most of the decent mice. So if there is one, it's probably shit.
Like I know Tecknet makes a mouse with I think 5 or 6 side buttons. 4 of them are in a decent arrangement if you just want to use 4 and ignore the extras.