Is 22 too late to go back to school for a computer science degree?

is 22 too late to go back to school for a computer science degree?

Attached: preguica-tv-homer-20090807-006.jpg (1125x750, 460K)

Is 40? Go

No
30 is
Go back to school
Maybe you even get a chance to fuck some girls before you die

Attached: cobra.gif (498x372, 663K)

Never to late for anything. Try it, if you fail, try again. Develop that neuropath and get better.

>asking these idiots

How come babbys think 22 is old.
If you can reasonably expect to live to 80, and the President of the United States is in his 70's, then why would 22 be too old for anything?

It's never too late. Don't listen to people like:

>tfw 24 yo neet
Time to end it all

OP did you try webcam camwhore job?

How about 45.7 yrs?

I can't stand management jobs anymore.

How about 33 for that matter? I don't even want to go back to school, I just want to get some certs and start working in IT.

I've been a NEET for the past three years since I left my old job and it's not nearly as comfy as people claim. I know that gap is going to hurt me.

>tfw 25yo neet cultivating an imminent heart attack
the end is near. Wish me luck

Don't give up. You can turn your life around in a year. Just put effort into it and don't give up. The past is the past, present decisions can revitalize your future.

Godspeed, user, my prayers go with you!

why are you tired of management jobs? Sounds comfy.

Go before you get any older, user! It's never too late, but you also don't want to waste any time

employers value specialized certs over a generic CS degree

No this is fine. In fact there will be much older people there than yourself

In Israel the average is 23

I re-enrolled at university in 2017, being 28 at that time, wrote my thesis and now I've just started graduate studies.
If I could do it already one foot from becoming a boomer, then you can do it too. Don't believe in yourself, believe in anonymous, who believe in you! Godspeed!

what about a CS degree with specialized certs?

a guy in my class started his 1st year of cs when he was 32, was a neet for 14 years
he's one of the best students in the class now

Yes it is. I'm 22 and I have a master in CS. Why are you so lazy

Nah. I know a 37 year old guy in my CS program and he's really good. Its never too late, but your dedication speaks volumes.

you shouldnt even try unless you got your phd at 15

I'm 25 and going to do it next year. Bloke I work with is 30 and finished his EEE degree last year. Do it mate, you'll regret it if you don't.

No. Really the older you are the better. All the people I've worked with who've put in the same amount of effort as more or more have been 25 years or older

Sick of pulling the impossible out of my arse with limited resources and budget.

I went at 22, am just graduating this year with a First Class Honours Degree in CS, already have a job too.

>In Israel the average is 23
That's only because of the 2 years and 8 months mandatory service.

>to school for a computer science degree

That's fucking retarded at any age.

To learn, no. I don't know about employment issues and potentail agism in your country though.

It's over man. 28 neet here. Just waiting for death.

no.

>Nigga thinks 22 is old.

Shit!
>tfw Jow Forums can be fucking inspiring sometimes

t. 15 year old arch ricer

WTF i graduated one week after turning 23, i won some programming contest and rejected 12 jobs, i am literally taking a sabbatical year, fuck this shit.I am a kid.

Honestly unless you were making 600k at Google at 15 you're never going to make it

Yes. Better luck next life.

Lmfao. How retarded are you? Good luck furthering your outdated career user.

26 and still working on mine.

Do it op

No, I went back. It was worth it because my favorite professor lined me up with an internship and recommendation letter. I think that made a lot of difference.

Yes it is now stop shitting up the board you fucking faggot

Do you think that's impressive or something? LMAO

I got my Phd in CS when I was 21

I believe it's an american thing, here in Scandinavia there are students all between 18-40. I've even seen a couple of boomers who reaches 55+

what if I'm poor and probably not eligible for financial aid?
loans?

You think thats impressive lmao??
I got my Cisco Architect when i was 19

you think thats impressive?!?! I got my I DONT GIVE A FUCK at 0. Now what?!?!?!?