What cool things can I install in this port?

What cool things can I install in this port?

Attached: 1200px-PCI_Slots_Digon3.jpg (1200x763, 222K)

ur mom lol

gentoo

Looks like a gentoo port
Freakin sweet if you got the software to support

Bus, not port.

Attached: 2B70563D00000578-3201029-image-m-100_1439822210862.jpg (306x383, 26K)

pata controller card

Attached: midi.jpg (800x600, 96K)

I actually just got a PCI serial port card. I wanted a serial console for my home server, because earlier I fucked up some networking configuration, and had to take the graphics card out of my machine and plug it into that machine to fix it.

Still using mobo with one of these to flash soft-bricked GPUs with a help of rage 2 lel

IDE controller, SATA controller, USB host adapter, network card, sound card, even graphics cards. Basically anything you can think of.

this the best sound devices are old creative cards with the EMC chip or what ever its called you can use a custom driver on Linux/win/osx called Kx driver that unlocks even the cheapest creative card from this period to have the full soundquality of the top end studio grade gear creative made with the same chip.

seriously these cards sound better than any DAC or even Pro Tools hardware

it sucks that modern motherboards don't support them and the adaptor I tried didn't work :( need a PCI-E adaptor that works :( managed to get mine detected and installed but it sounds all metallic thru the adaptor because the 12v line isn't on or some thing.

You could go all hipster and pop a PlayStation in there.

Attached: h2500front.jpg (1024x768, 719K)

a thick wedge of dry cum

Uh no, Audigy 2 ZS or go home.

Is there any advantage to installing my previous graphics card into my current desktop? Alongside my current card, of course.

One is an Nvidya and the other is a Radeon

Attached: 1518400976774.jpg (400x386, 28K)

I really miss full-length expansion cards.

>seriously these cards sound better than any DAC or even Pro Tools hardware
Audiophool science at it's best.
There are $100 DACs that are perfectly transparent. Have you, or anyone ever, measured this "better sounding" soundcard?

Cheap ass WiFi card
USB card 4 external 2 lnternal
Shitty/good sound card depending on brand/model
>Dialup modem
>FireWire

you can connect more monitors

sound cards, network cards Usb 2.0 adapter, esata expandtion, there are a few wifi cards if i'm not mistaken and Old ass PCI video cards.

What exactly do the aftermarket drivers unlock? I couldn't find much on this online.

You're confusing audiophools and sound engineering. These things actually got measured.