>2018
>still using legacy ports

why haven't you adapted to USB-C user?

Attached: Capture.png (843x902, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/6/15/17467216/usb-c-headphones-wireless-future
androidauthority.com/we-asked-you-told-us-no-one-really-wants-wires-but-bluetooth-just-isnt-great-876615/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple drags the world kicking and screaming into the future, again!

USB Type A ports are supreme comfy, that's why

Because I don't use a facebook machine.

Because I don't even know what the fuck usb-c is

Because my 5 year old laptop land 10 year old desktop and 3 year old keyboard and 13 year old PMP don't need to be replaced.

:/ I'm not updating my MacBook until more tech uses USB-C. Nothing important currently uses that shit. 2015 mpb is still supported under Mojave, hell 2012 MacBooks will still work.

Because I have no need to. Everything I have is USB-3 and I'm fine with that.

>2015 mpb is still supported under Mojave
The state of macucks. Any laptop from 2007 runs Windows 10 perfectly, and you're happy when an overpriced 5 year old glorified facebook machine runs latest macos?

Facebook machine? I work mobile development. I don't even into social media. And I think the 2012-2015 models are better than their recent alternatives.

>USB
>Legacy
I still use 2.0 for everything thats not my external harddrive...

>Forcing people to buy your shitty dongles
I feel sort of bad for the cultists

This. The 2015 MBP is fucking amazing.

>why haven't you adapted to USB-C user?
Because hardly much of anything has. Also:
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/6/15/17467216/usb-c-headphones-wireless-future
androidauthority.com/we-asked-you-told-us-no-one-really-wants-wires-but-bluetooth-just-isnt-great-876615/

Fucking dongles...
so elegant

I sure do hate having lots of usb ports, ethernet jack, a real hdmi port, headphone jacks, and a way to charge my computer.

Attached: waifutrash8653456767556.png (680x697, 409K)

>why haven't you adapted to USB-C user?
Because I want a non-shit keyboard

>try to insert one direction
>doesn't work
>flip it
>doesn't work
>flip it again
>works
go watch your cable tv boomer

Attached: 1510202979898.jpg (250x214, 7K)

>forcing a meme

you sure you aren't the boomer?

>trying to use a non-apple mouse or keyboard
The nerve of you virgins

>Facebook machine? I work mobile development
Attempting to create a facebook clone is still a facebook machine.

Beyond having USB-C charging I really don't care what ports a laptop has since I don't connect anything to it. I think all the autists yelling about modern port selection on laptops should either buy a desktop or a dock.

>breathe on usb c cable
>it breaks

what is it like to be a normie

Because I'd have to buy a USB Type-C external wired keyboard and mouse? Fuck wireless. My wired Type-A peripherals work great.

>I sure do hate having lots of usb ports, ethernet jack, a real hdmi port, headphone jacks, and a way to charge my computer.
A lot of different ports = muh multiple 1 port for everything

Projectors sure do love USB C

Exactly.

>Oh no! Apple is dropping the floppy drive!
>Oh no! Apple is dropping the CD-ROM drive!
>Oh no! Apple is dropping physical keys on a phone!
>Oh no! Apple is dropping USB-A!

If other people want to live in the past where people still use USB-A, wired headphones, and blackberries, then that's their choice. Apple is inventing laptops for 2018. Just because you're behind, doesn't mean you should keep holding Apple and everyone else back.

>>Promoting non-analog audio output...
Get out...

>DUDE LETS CHANGE PORTS SO YOU HAVE TO BUY MORE SHIT YOU DIDNT NEEDED TO REPLACE AT ALL WHY YOU HATE THE FUTURE LOL 30 YEAR OLD BOOMER XD

I'm not buying another mouse because some apple faggot decided to change port and not include USB-A

dongle

>having to pay at least 1799$ to get 4 (four) ports
while the ports are better, I don't like how they also remove quantity just to push their dongle business

D
O
N
G
L
E

you sound retarded. don't you fucking look before plugging in?

samsung dropped the physical keys first. they showed their prototype before the iphone went to market.

Better than USB-C
>Plug it in
>It doesn't work because t's not the right type of USB-C cable and you can't tell them apart and they're not actually universal like they claim to be on paper

Why do USB speeds even matter?
It seems like a lot of attention goes into pretty insignificant hardware

USB-C can into analog audio output, all you need is a USB-C to jack cable for your headphones and it works. I don't love this solution but it's also not terrible if you ask me. Could be worse, like having a Lightning port that is bound to have an external DAC.

Mainly people like faster usb speeds for external drives. Usb 2 was slower than sata, but now 3 is faster. So really for usb c it only really matters for external ssd drives.

>Facebook machine? I work mobile development.
Whoa, watch out we have a bad ass coder over here

>no 4k laptops

Sounds like Apple needs to be dragged kicking and screaming.

who the fuck even uses usb for harddrives and shit just use the cloud

See normies all the time in the uni facebook group
"Eurgh lost my usb and all my work wahhh wahhh wahh" its 2018 you get a free terrrabyte of cloud storage from the unis microsoft license

Industry hasn't adapted to USB C yet. Watch this fail

I'm wondering why they don't do away with ports completely. inductive chargers and bluetooth/wifi.

>use the cloud goyims, we need to look at all your data to make sure you have nothing to hide.