Upgrading your phone yearly

>upgrading your phone yearly

I seriously hope you lads don't do this

Attached: 1531422302740.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

>not financing your phone through the samsung upgrade program so you can get the freshest phones every year and build your credit score

Attached: 1531157684941.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

Who is this semen demon?

Always. But I buy inexpensive phones so it's still cheaper than flagshits.

I don't

Reverse image search says she's a meal

>not upgrading your $300 phone yearly

>build your credit score
the fuck is a credit score

Never more often than once every three years.

>build your credit score

Attached: sdw.gif (180x210, 13K)

i buy a new i phone every 6 months and break the old one so poor people cant have nice things

Better credit score = lower interests rates on most things (cars, homes, credit cards, etc)

It's your personal score assigned by Mr. Silverstein that determines whether you're allowed to buy things. Americans consider it shameful and uncouth to have a bad credit score

>iPhone SE will be supported for years with regular security updates
>battery replacement for £25 because of apple jew throttling will give it another 2+ years of peak performance

feels good mang

Attached: 1503862832557.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

I don't. My phones last for at least 2 years, preferably longer.

Some bullshit that lets Amerimutts drown themselves in debt by spending money they don't have.

you probably do make pretty shitty decisions if you have a low score though. Really just using credit cards and paying them off right away is best as you get credit score and typically get cash back bonuses

>owning a phone at all
it's like you want them to track you

It's like a trust system
the higher your credit score the more loans you can take out and the more opportunities you have. If you have shitty credit score you're fucked. This prevents nigs and people who are retarded with money from taking out large loans, never paying them back, and going "shiiiiieet what did u expect whyte boi".

Cross eyes, lol

I'd eat her if you know what I mean

Why would I need to upgrade, Nokia 3410 is literally perfect

There is no such thing as (((credit score))) in my country. I never bought anything on credit and never owned credit card. I'm 28.

Where do you live, Somalia?

>Some bullshit that lets Amerimutts drown themselves in debt by spending money they don't have.
Ding, ding, ding!

Good Goy rating

>eating niggers
might as well eat shit

ive had my Nexus 5 since release
the 16 gb isn't enough anymore please send help

Attached: 1531278698784.jpg (1200x900, 336K)

welcome to murika

I'm sorry I don't understand, you're being too vague

still rocking s6 edge and I'll keep using it till I break it like every phone before

how old is this?

probably somewhere in yurope, so yes

wait till you learn Americans cant even do bank transfers to eachother.

what

Yes they can now stop posting mushbrain

Why you couldn't before? Explain

I don't. I do the every two years or so. I always tend to go a little longer than 2 years. I replace my phone when the hardware starts shitting out. Especially if it's expensive to replace the battery. Why the fuck don't those things last more than 2 years?

took me 5 years to finally replace this pos despite it still working.
Meanwhile my redmi is already clapped out after less than half a year.

Attached: JPEG_20170923_164042.jpg (972x1296, 219K)

I'm still on iPhone 5s.

this.. I have a 840 credit score and can be homeless and still get a fucking loan

this is correct. its just a value to determine how safe it is to let you borrow money

it works well

only reason i see to upgrade phones frequently is battery life, apart from that its really not necessary

>underage
You get score from building interest. You get nothing if you pay it off right away.

you guys ever wonder what that ass smells like?

>not buying a phone with a tf card slot
lmaoing @ u

Still have / use my Note 3. No plans to upgrade, any time soon. Does everything I need it to!

Your worth as a human being, represented as a number, ranging from 300 to 850, with 300 being lower than dog shit and 850 being literal god tier.

There was a dude on XDA who upgraded his N5 to 64gb.
Also if your Nexus 5 still connects to WiFi you're one lucky motherfucker, because mine doesn't anymore. Fucking LG.

a couple days ago i decided to swap from my galaxy s4 (2013) to an xperia z2 (2014), since a friend had gotten another phone and didn't want it anymore
it's mostly better, only negative from the s4 is that the z2 only has an ips display, while the s4 has an amoled one, so the contrast isn't as good, but it's not bad, either.
since when did phones have 20MP camera sensors and take 1080p60/2160p30 video? damn
the oreo easter egg is creepy

who are these gilrls

i pay $129 and hand my old phone back in and i can recontract and get a new phone

I do update yearly but my company pays for it so it’s fine.

I upgraded my phone once
from 3g smartphone to 4g flagship

I see no reason to upgrade further

I basically just use the same phone till its start breaking or becomes unusable. Have never gone out of my way to buy a new phone if my current one was working fine.

Still rocking an S5 Samsung. Having screen glitches now though, sometimes in low brightness the screen would flicker and when waking up turn yellow momentarily

still have s6 edge. battery and storage are biting me. thinking about picking up the note 9, but im not impressed by the lack of hardware improvement

get that bae some aloe, yikes!

Attached: TanLine.jpg (757x1600, 110K)

>those are her actual genes, and your children will be mutant paleskin albino freaks

just throw some sunscreen on lol

Last phone I bought was my oneplus x in 2015 for $200. Can't see myself replacing it unless it dies or some revolutionary technology comes out. Phones are so stale at the moment.

>live in a normal country
>no credit scores
>serve military, minimal expenses
>get a nice sum of money
>work a bit, nominal expenses
>grandpa gifts money to his grandchildren
>have a bunch of money in bank account
>ask banker for international credit card because had a local one since creation of account
>banker sees amount of money
>gives me a gold credit card
>submits me into some practical engineers club thing for added discounts and deals
>learn that Americans need to actively work towards getting the bank to play nice

Attached: 1327094830678.gif (200x157, 875K)

>battery replacement for £25 because of apple jew throttling will give it another 2+ years of peak performance
Replacing the battery doesn't stop the throttling, means it's far from peak performance, and trying to solve the source of the throttle problem is pointless.

Probably going to need to update my phone.
My HTC 10 has been good to me but its starting to randomly restart when the battery is low and I'm just not getting a whole day out of it anymore.
Fast charging is geting ropey too. Sometimes it goes into slow charging or just normal charging.
Replacing the battery I might do but I suspect it will be tricky.

>tfw gf "needs" her third flagship in 1.5 years
Moved to Germany, needed to have different radio frequencies
>LG G6
Moved to States, needed different UI
>Sony Xperia xz premium
Moved to the country, need WiFi service (project Fi)
>V35 ThinQ

Meanwhile I've been on a 5x since i replaced my s3 God knows how many years ago...

Attached: 1520767118945.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

The throttling can now be toggled by a setting

Galaxy S4, 5yrs old and counting

Are you telling me Apple gives users choice? I choose to not believe you, sorry.

Every country with any kind of lending system has credit scores by some name you knuckle dragging catholic retard. Kill yourself.

I got a new phone recently, but that's because Tyrone stole it.
My previous one was going strong for almost two and a half years.

They did, after all the negative press and lawsuits.

I do it backwards, buy flagship every 4-5 years.

>paid cash for everything for two decades
>go to car dealership
>tell them you want to buy car
>negotiate price as though you're going to take shitty dealer financing so you are now sitting at 7k below MSRP
>they run your credit
>sir, you don't have a credit score
>oh, that's too bad, I guess I'll have to write a check then
>drive away

I still have my S3. Planned to get S9 but hearing of tons of security troubles I'll wait another year.

Yeah how'd that work out for America back in 2008 LOL

Great Fat Brapper on that Cute Whore!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13 Google Search.png (1583x766, 393K)

LADS WHAT IS THE POINT OF SWARTHY ASSES

WHY IS KIM KARDASHIAN

HOLD ME BACK NIGGA

Still rolling w/ my iPhone 5

I would like to store my penis in her premium storage if you know what I mean.

I have a 7 years old nokia dumb phone
get on my level, boomer

I don't. Elaborate.

Attached: 1468720551137.png (925x1620, 2.8M)

>premium