Bugfixes and improvements

>Bugfixes and improvements

Attached: 1500327631775.jpg (1846x1212, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSemlYagjIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>quickfix because friday
Jesus, I hated this guy.

>Lots of new stuff

>improvements and more bugs

>Change

>fixed a bug
>thanks to GamerMan88585 for finding it!

We are programmers not writers, commit messages need to be short and straight to the point. Eat a dick, Hemingway.

Attached: 1528341055762.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

>secret update

>behind the scene fixes
FUCK YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU CHANGED

>Replaced binary without note
youtube.com/watch?v=NSemlYagjIU

>tech tips

>1.2GB

>minor change
>minor changes
>minor fix
>change
>fix
>fix
>bug
>fucking bug lmao I'm so edgy
>bugg
>fix

>refactor

alias wtc='git commit -m "$(wget -qO- whatthecommit.com/index.txt)"'

Saved

>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean lobortis consectetur ante sed sollicitudin. Pellentesque dignissim nunc vitae leo posuere, et ornare risus ullamcorper. Vivamus sed congue eros, sed scelerisque ex. Vestibulum a semper est. Nulla eget dui sit amet risus suscipit vehicula. Sed id purus consequat, rutrum nunc at, molestie ex. Aliquam eget nulla non turpis porta pharetra eu a est. Sed sagittis est nec sodales volutpat. Vestibulum vitae mi sit amet sem efficitur finibus in et lorem. Ut ornare mi vel quam placerat, eget condimentum lectus dapibus. Maecenas malesuada efficitur semper. Sed orci quam, hendrerit a arcu et, molestie consectetur nisi. Ut et sodales ligula. Morbi ac facilisis est.
>Quisque eget egestas ante, eu lacinia erat. Aliquam sed mi dolor. Aliquam ut tortor id ligula molestie accumsan. Duis iaculis, nibh in tristique maximus, libero ipsum faucibus urna, dictum blandit ipsum ex vel nulla. Mauris non eleifend lorem. Pellentesque tincidunt suscipit eros ut lacinia. Curabitur faucibus eu erat interdum mollis. Vestibulum vitae nisi felis. Nunc velit dui, tristique pulvinar enim id, tristique iaculis velit. Donec semper ut justo ac hendrerit. Integer tristique urna ipsum, ac laoreet ex facilisis a.
> Maecenas porttitor condimentum commodo. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nullam elementum consectetur luctus. Mauris laoreet, nibh eget fringilla congue, dui ipsum laoreet arcu, dapibus eleifend ante eros id mi. Cras nec felis tortor. Pellentesque faucibus vehicula turpis, et aliquam nisl rutrum id. Sed commodo arcu ac massa aliquam, eget ultrices nunc sagittis. Vestibulum malesuada magna ut pharetra efficitur. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Donec venenatis diam ex, sed rutrum erat eleifend et.

This reminds me of that faggot that always came in with like 10-15 bullet points for the daily stand-up (I know) and most of them were bullshit like "Learned about ng-table in angular 1" or "watched more tutorials on mvc".

For sale: startup, never profitable

> New in version 58581 of Hipstr
> More awesome sauce and fixed some super-annoying bugs!

Attached: angrypep.png (125x125, 5K)

>Unironically discord's changelog

Attached: ypdufrd1mmqz.jpg (677x513, 36K)

What would you prefer? The god damn SVN log?
>handle expired tokens correctly
>fallback animation resume check on lg devices, closes #1661
>Don't need this library anymore but keep the stub so gradle is happy
>avoid hitting sql on every pull-refresh
>swallow exception and retry once if imei wasn't ready at launch
How the hell do I summarise that in a user-friendly way other than "Bug fixes and improvements"?

>Added ads

Yes

>security update

So quirky!

Attached: IMG_20180712_233734.jpg (1080x646, 103K)

Spotify don't even try

Attached: IMG_20180712_233858.jpg (1080x521, 92K)

>Bug fixes and performance improvements. For the nerdy details, check out our changelog at www.whatever.com/news

What's wrong with that? Best of both worlds

Middle lel.

Why would I bother creating and maintaining an online changelog when approximately 0% of my users would give a shit about it?
And what would you even do with the information? Would you read through a dozen commit messages describing some closed-source project you know nothing about and constantly referencing a bug tracker you can't access? Then use that information to decide whether you want to update?
I really don't think you (or anyone else complaining about this) have really thought this through.

Make a tl;dr in the beginning of the changelog then make the actual changelog

>Teehee (post patch notes that consist of "none of your business")

Attached: fuck_it.jpg (420x410, 17K)

name 3

>write a little sippy commit
>Rebase with basically a change log multi like commit

It's like you're all unemployed.

See Why do you need or want this information

How about instead of
>bugfixes
or
>none of your business
they could just do what microsoft, every linux distro does, your motherboard company, valve, nvidia, amd, intel, samsung, sony, mozilla, etc
The only company that doesn't say anything in their patch notes are the ones who think their users are so stupid they either can't understand or don't care. Companies already make internal changelogs, just fucking copypaste them.

I like to see what's being added/updated/fixed before updating anything. Giving an almost blank update log gives off a shady image in general , though even big company's do this , and they are even worse with this sometimes

amazon prime video
authy
bitwarden
chickfila
directvnow
that's all from my install apps list without even beginning to scroll. I don't know of any desktop programs that do that.

For the examples you gave, semi-detailed changelogs are quite important. I'm not gonna update my BIOS unless it fixes a problem I'm having, and I'll only know whether that's the case if the changelog mentions it. This does not apply to Spotify or whatever.
>Companies already make internal changelogs, just fucking copypaste them
not necessarily. I can't speak for anyone else but in my case there is no convenient summarised point list of everything that changed between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2, except for the literal SVN log. If I want something better than that I'm going to have to scrape through the bugtracker, various emails, etc and write a changelog from scratch. There is absolutely no conceivable reason for me to do that because nobody (except for a few autists on Jow Forums) needs or wants such a document.

>Why do you need or want this information
There are tens of reasons, but just this one should suffice: troubleshooting.

You're like a kid , watch this

Attached: IMG_20180713_005741.png (1080x395, 38K)

To know if some bug I'm affected have been solved

Sounds like you should be using FOSS instead of proprietary then.

Maybe , but sadly most FOSS apps are either unsupported or outdated

>what's new: we just don't know lul

I want to know what's new in my android theme

Attached: 20170228_111636.jpg (720x153, 8K)

Copy paste exactly like you posted. Normies don't give a fuck about changelogs anyway.

Wtf is that versioning

>Enhances compatibility with Windows 10 April 2018 Update.

Attached: 1506005588833.webm (720x394, 1.93M)

yes