Is the iPhone SE peak smartphone design?

Is the iPhone SE peak smartphone design?

Attached: 1524529975472.png (814x738, 397K)

Definitely. Although the X is close second.

samefag

It's not 5.2inches

It's definitely one of the best designs ever made

Yes. That's why apple decided to never make it again. Rumor is the new "budget," and "compact," iphone line will be $700 and 5.8". Top zoz.

6.1"

No. I like the body style but the tiny screen sucks ass. Its completely unusable for even basic internet browsing. I know because i used to own one.

If the screen was bigger then I'd say yes.

I'd say it was peak enterprise utility design. Big business likes having everyone on iOS and it's as unobtrusive as you can get for a work phone.

Apple rumors are a dime a dozen and usually wrong. A good number are malicious with the aim of modifying Apple's share price.

is there any chink phone that looks like iphone se

try the iphone se

I seem to be the only one, but I liked the 4's design more than the 5. It had a really nice heft to it that the 5/SE lost, and it was more comfortable to hold. I'd never want either now, though, I like my phablet.

5/5S/SE was the chad iphone design. It's a shame they completely butchered it for muh bendgate

you arent the only one. for me the 4s is the pinnacle of design language followed by black 6s... i never liked the bands

shit i still have my 64gb jailbroken 4s as my spare phone. just used it the other week when i got a new battery in my 6

Attached: ifile.jpg (580x1077, 127K)

No.

Attached: original-xiaomi-mi-mix-2-mix2-6gb-256gb-smartphone.jpg (800x800, 81K)

I like my 4s very much and think about going to the SE

nice tablet.

No, latest Galaxy S flagship is

Much rather prefer the s9+ if you can ignore the price.

Other than the specs, the top and bottom bezel at least match

>tablet
>is smaller than my old 5.5in phone

Curved screens are garbage