At what point do we as the "le tech nerds" stand up to the FCC lobbyists and say we will no longer buy their pocket...

At what point do we as the "le tech nerds" stand up to the FCC lobbyists and say we will no longer buy their pocket microwaves without some sort of safety oversight during product design?

Attached: Band_test_multi_04.webm (512x288, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/research/articles/cancer_2020_incidence.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ice melts over time
woah
if you cant see that's sped up video you're retarded

its called a timelapse..

And it starts melting way before the "radio" is turned on

no shit, ice would melt like that in a fucking faraday cage, people who think MUH MICROWAVES are coming from shit to kill them are retarded
you have worse radiation from the fucking sun hitting you every day

it practically explodes in melt rate when wireless is turned on. but if you want to shill for netgear be my guest

no new UUID, samefag. shill more

thanks for the laugh OP, you should probably see a therapist

Attached: asdfasdf.png (807x359, 29K)

wow didn't know a router will make my ouija board more effective

>thanks for the laugh OP

np

Attached: download.jpg (960x960, 96K)

only a schizoid would quote a pedo as if that means anything

LOL you really went so far as to inspect element when the actual fucking page didnt even say a new UUID, who are you trying to convince.. future people who enter thread? cause i know it was still you idiot.

you're a retard, there were 3 IP's in the thread by the time I had posted that
go be a schizoid somewhere else

meant for

Have you tried this yourself, OP? It doesn't exactly look difficult to set up.

that's not mohammad

Incorrect.

stop sliding the topic for fucks sake, youre wrong.

I have... and thanks for not being a child.

go back to /x/

>wireless radio on electronic devices
>/x/

oh boy youre reaching

>schizoid

the losing argument panic word

he's talking more about the being a schizo part
you think people are gang stalking you too?

OP here, dont mind me, just having a Jow Forums - Technology discussion here.

Attached: download (1).jpg (648x401, 41K)

Attached: JUSTFORCLARIFICATION.png (648x401, 205K)

Attached: 1527245123339.gif (575x420, 507K)

kill yourself now he's gonna think I posted that

honestly couldnt ask for more confirmation that people on here are from /b/ mainly and have zero real knowledge. im hoping you post another epin pic next to prove my point.

dude do you even know what Jow Forums is? It's called technology but it is really just programming and consumer electronics.

>people on here are from /b/
takes one to know one

>i am the the voice of Jow Forums

kiddo ive been here since medal of honor allied assault

can we get back on topic, i know the Linksys (tm) people want to slide it, but com eon

>stalking you too?
>smart phone as a fully enabled spying device.

Attached: pocketmicrovesaresafe.gif (595x385, 28K)

>dude do you even know what Jow Forums is?
Brand loyalty, for the most part.

yeah its alright me and the other guys are planning some stuff for you tonight and over the next week or so
gonna be pretty fun for us

I'm not sure if you're uneducated or confused, OP

do you think the mircowaves and radio waves emitted from modern consumer electronics are anywhere near the same frequency or intensity as those emitted from a microwave oven?

you do understand that a very small wavelength of microwaves are used to cook food, right? because of the way it interacts with water molecules? Cell phones and routers can't emit eno

Why are people so eager to accept whatever bullshit they read online? Some skepticism would go a long way.

>do you think the mircowaves and radio waves emitted from modern consumer electronics are anywhere near the same frequency or intensity as those emitted from a microwave oven?

No.

>you do understand that a very small wavelength of microwaves are used to cook food, right?

Yes.

> Cell phones and routers can't emit eno

i think you meant to say enough, i dont want to speculate. but they certainly do, and i doubt youve tested it yourself.

he thinks that you quite literally have a microwave in your pocket because they send out "microwaves"
he never passed the 9th grade where they explained how radiation works

thanks for putting words in my mouth, you wana take over? maybe come over and sit at my desk and eat food out of my fridge? maybe use my microwave oven!

>they certainly do
proof that the microwaves they use cause any damage at all?

Cell Phones and routers can't emit the same wavelengths at all usually, and none of them have enough power to nuke your nuts.

microwave ovens are 1500 watt devices usually, and rarely are around than 500w, (which if you've ever used them take literally 10 minutes to cook a single hot pocket)

the 15 watt device in your pocket would literally burn out it's antenna and battery before it could do damage to you (which is the only reason I wouldn't carry one around 24/7, exploding batteries)

Go back to /x/

you wont find much mainstream proof as they are all bribed by lobbyist to keep quite, and then blacklisted in their profession, imagine a scientist trying to explain that in a public like the way this thread is playing out, they wouldnt risk their jobs for that, and the ones that have are already outcast.

try it yourself, stop believing what verizon INCs "scientists" tell you

t. guy who has never even conducted a single real world experiment on the matter (im guessing of course)

fuck off with your tinfoil bullshit
fucking nigger

I would believe a scientist with empirical evidence regardless if any jews were trying to stop him
yet you have posted none
and my opinion is left unchanged

oh the irony

also, microwaves are meant to cook food in under a minute.

its the prolonged exposure at less intensity which is the problem

also cooking isnt the biggest problem associated, there are psychological and cognitive effects mainly with longterm exposure.

Except I have.

>im supposed to provide you with years of research and knowledge on the subject or i am wrong

GOTCHA ZINNGGG welllll ya got me

Why would I?
It's clear i can save money by microwav ing my hotpockets with my wifi router.

useful Jow Forums post right here, the calling me a nigger part was the most thought provoking.

>except i have
>i have no evidence though
long way from changing the world if you dont even write down your experiments...

>52 posts
>11 IP's
looking pretty good boys, thread successfully derailed
Ill call it in to the higher ups

see
i know to the laymen, microwaves are only for cooking things. but that have a wide array of negative effects on humans that isn't heating tissue alone.

>GIVE ME ALL THE EVIDENCE OR YA WRONG EVEN THOUGH I PROVIDED NOTHING BUT A FEW LOW EFFORT SENTENCES

pass

>but that

but they* i meant of course. fuck, too many gen-z scum i have to battle.

cringe

so not only are you insane, but you're also pretentious
and you wonder why the world laughs at you

I mean, if you're gonna claim that 99% of cell-phone toting radiologist researchers on the planet have NEVER noticed that cell phones have an impact on literally any part of our physiology or psychology?

Or, alternately, these things are designed pretty safely and the government, major corporations have a vested interest in keeping us alive for as long as possible?

You could have started this argument a thousand different ways, but you started with an ice cube melting, sliding down a plate into the pool of it's own liquid form, that liquid being displaced, and then you went "OOOOHHH MY GOD IT'S MELTING SO MUCH FASTER!"

you're a fucking retard, so do all of us a favor and actually microwave your nuts so we don't have as many tards running around in the gene pool 50 years from now.

upvoted sir, fucking epic btw

>are you insane

lol seriously?

>also pretentious

sorry you cant follow along and it insults your intelligence sir.

stop derailing with nonsense please

SEETHING butthurt

webm was real, and to gain attention to the subject, of course there is much more constructive things to post, and i have in the past. but with attention spans the way they are these days, the thread just dies.

but ill ask, who are you fighting for? big mobile carriers here? im trying to fucking save families from harm.

doubly fucking epic sir, holy shit. epic derail post. and again. again of course i will upvote, it only makes me stronger after all.

I'm fighting a retard who's shitting on Jow Forums.
Shoo shoo.

>mfw my phone's radio module consumes 1500 watts

Attached: perfection.gif (397x360, 55K)

>im trying to fucking save families from harm
then move out of your parents' basement
you're literally bankrupting them

>im trying to save families from harm
why is it that schizophrenics always believe their disillusions are for some greater power?
do you believe God has given you this mission as well?

dude. well all that can be said is epic, really. epic as fuck though.

uh oh, careful someone is going to pull some bullshit out of there ass about the wattage you quoted.

but yes, any wattage radiating at 5gh is bad for you. your balls, and brain.

epic

epic

thanks for the (You)'s
its been a good thread

thanks for the bumps!!!!

OP, you have burden of proof here. You have repeatedly claimed that you don't need to, or are overburned by the request for proof.

YOU have made the claim it is harmful. So provide proof of this, or your opinion will be discarded by anyone with more than 3 brain cells to rub together.

And not just a fucking ice cube melting; some long-term, double blind, large-scale experiments or statistics. You don't even have to do the research yourself; just give us a few names or documents showing these effects and we will investigate.

you're welcome :^)

>OP, you have burden of proof here

says you and you alone. i wont quote the rest of your post as its just rehashed whining about me not explaining science in its entirety to you with thousands of spreadsheets attached.

but the null hypotesis is in op's favor

No, everyone hopefully agrees here that if you're tearing up the foundations of modern electronics, you should probably provide proof as to why. And you haven't. at all.

he has none, he's actually a boomer because I have only heard this argument from old fucks who don't know how anything works
next he's gonna talk about how TV's are outputting radiation and giving us cancer

>shekels have been deposited

>everyone hopefully agrees
well you can always hope
epic

>Explosion in cellphone usage
>Millions of people spend hours a day holding their microwave-emitting devices inches from their faces
>Brain cancer rates:
>*crickets*
Data taken from the CDC. cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/research/articles/cancer_2020_incidence.htm

Attached: brain_other_cns_incidence.jpg (504x360, 72K)

c'mon OP im begging you
I will convert to the anti-phonewave side if you can provide me another piece of evidence
the OP webm wasnt enough I need more

well ill be darned, youre saying that pocketmicrowaves might could be not so great and maybe not really such a good idea and also possibly should be rethought?

hmm, lets look into that yea?

>f you can provide me another piece of evidence

youve provided nothing at all, nothing. why ask for things you cant even fart at?

epic

wow, i got shilled into agreeing with the sentiment i provided no evidence. ffs, fuck off ive not only shown footage of experiment, posted spectrum charts and explained the long term exposure risks . next theyll be asking me for a fucking cadaver wearing an iphone!

I KNOW!

>provided evidence to the contrary
>still believes it's in favor
cognitive dissonance you have is unreal
you really need to see a therapist before you hurt yourself or others
this is what schizophrenia looks like
im honestly trying to help you user

>IT CAUSES CANCER
>no it doesn't
>YES IT DOES
>proof?
>Infowars.com, some hokey poky website, no studies or anything, some bullshit holistic nonsense
>yea right ok
>YOU CANT PROVE THESE BULLSHIT SOURCES RONG HURR

Same as the retards who won't vaccinate their kids or think fluoride causes brain damage.

This is actually worrisome.

it looks like the rates are pretty stable, no noticeable increase at all? Cell phone usage didn't take off until the early 00's

>this is what schizophrenia looks like

kinda getting old, at least switch up the mental illness next time,

>Infowars.com

really dude? best you have? lumping me in with zionwars?

I didn't ask for thousands of anything. Give me one scientists name, or a single peer-reviewed article. Just one.

Your evidence above (if I bought it) would show a slightly increased heat level, akin to shining a light on someone. Do you also believe LEDs are harmful? They also emit radiation.

How does your experiment deal with the effects of antioxidants? Is it more or less harmful than the oxygen we breathe?

What is worry some? Theres no increase in any of the rates.

>it looks like the rates are pretty stable

t.fucking verizon, att, linksys, netgear, qualcomm, sprint etc.

>Give me one scientists name, or a single peer-reviewed article.

give me GIVE GIVE ME GIVE ME OR ELSE YOURE WRONG HAAAAAAA

why would I switch it up when it's what you have?

>t.fucking verizon, att, linksys, netgear, qualcomm, sprint etc.
Dude you posted a fucking link to an analysis of cancer rates where the overall rate of cancer hasn't changed at all in 40 fucking years.

ok... OK now this one is going on Jow ForumswoopsIGOTZINGED

nailed it /b/rother

>being this bad at data science

how long until you pretend this whole charade was just you baiting?

Alright let me try it this way: why should anyone believe you?

>ill gaslight him now
>why should anyone believe you?
no one should believe anyone, they should look into it themselves.

>gaslight
>reddit
sigh

We have. And we've found it to be safe.

>vocabulary
>reddit
reddit

sigh