-Just failed my CompTIA Security+ exam by a few questions, Jow Forumsentlemen...

-Just failed my CompTIA Security+ exam by a few questions, Jow Forumsentlemen. I knew the answers but I've failed to rectify an issue I've had ever since I was a little kid and that's pacing. I left too many questions go unanswered on the test. I feel so bummed out. I just needed somewhere to vent. Carry on. -Otherwise, Jow Forums related feels thread:'/

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x252, 1.71M)

Kys speedlet

Attached: zuckerberg.png (1057x552, 1.26M)

>failed my A+
>probably gonna be literally homeless on the street soon
Bad times ahead friends

Did the test not have a "flag for review" option? Holy shit user, exam time management is like test taking 101.

Wow you must be a retard.

If running out of time is such a problem for you user, try and ask to get extra time. Blag that you have dylexia if you can, that's what I did and it helps loads in exams. There's literally no reason for exams to be timed anyway, they should be a test of what you know not a test of how fast you can regurgitate it.

>failed my A+

How does this happen

Pretty easily

Literally all you have to do
>Get stuck on problem for any amount of time
>Think about it for a few seconds and move onto next question
>Get to end of exam, start from beginning and keep doing that

fuck off Jow Forums is not your personal blog

your own fault for not practicing your pacing and not studying sufficiently to get fast enough

i know this is my own fault anons. im a speedlette and i have to change it for next time. ive just been out of school for a while. that's all. this was an expensive lesson. i will pass it next month. im a 28 year old boomer / former admissions counselor btw. i need the career change. im doing a computer information and systems manager career path as part of obamas bill to grow the IT sector in the states in order to stop outsourcing these jobs. this work/study is awesome. they have a high job placement. how far you go depends on you. i have the a+, mta cloud fundamentals, ccna, and need the security+.

today just wasnt my day.

anyway i just woke up from a 3 hour nap. i feel a little better. i think ill grab something to eat, and plan my attack. strategy from there

tl;dr: ill making

also, for those anons that gave me test taking tips, and the kick in the ass i needed: thank you

Attached: 1531350453084.jpg (772x1024, 56K)

If you're a mong

A+ has always been useless anyway
t. had one since 2008

what are you kidding me? A+ is great getting you into the door if you havent done so on sheer skill and utilizing your network to find a job. also, dont forget comptias stack certifications. hr loves distinguished titles

Attached: 1531349319892.jpg (720x713, 36K)

>speedlette
>te
so youre a woman? then why are you wasting government money on education just so you stop working in your mid 30s? become a house wife now. at age 30 you will have already shat out 90% of your fertile eggs. your ovaries are almost dead, the clock is ticking. or do you want to become a suicidal cat lady?

Don't tell people this, keep saying A+ is useless

>oh he spent around 200 dollars to get a piece of paper, i'll definitely hire him
lmao i bet it costs even more now

tbqh I am very saddened by the obsession over 'credentials' these days. its all about your collection of pieces of paper and without enough of them you wont even get a chance to meet and show what kind of person you are. the only alternative to that is through private connections. I dont know why companies have this retarded hiring process

a cert alone is worthless if you don't have any job experience or networks.

they'll be more likely to hire a degree only fag over a cert only fag because it shows the college fag actually put effort in for 2-4 hours instead of some kid just studying for a month.

>tfw in my area the government is so desperate for A+ they are paying people to get their A+ and with just an A+ you are way way more valuable and desirable

I'm so happy I don't live in the shithole Jow Forums lives where you need a bachelor's and four certs for your entry job

Attached: 1520001085193.gif (640x480, 214K)

my brother studied mech eng but after he was done felt like working as programmer. got no jobs. got a cert. got a job 100k starting

clearly certs make a difference

how are you so slow if you know the answers

Are you retarded? All compTIAs are trash and don't get you shit. The only good one that can even come close to any thing is Cloud+.

Enjoy being a ticket jokey for 20 years.

How the fuck did you fail security+ when you passed CCNA? Thats the wall for most people

I have the same problem. The way I ended up fixing it going through all the tests and doing the easiest questions first. Those short problems, that give you those easy points. I havent spent too much time doing the hard problems that I ended up missing the easy points. So skim through the whole test and do the easy shit first, then come back and do the stuff you think is tough. So even if you run out of time, it wont be that you missed the easy points.

that's why you take practice tests nigga

I mean it's still a good salary and we're just talking entry level jobs here , once you get one you're a rolling snowball as long as you're not an idiot .
>inb4 $40k a year is unlivable I need $80k a year minimum to support my single male household

Fucking CompTIA shills

>have fun with a low stress low effort job that I got through getting a cert I got paid to get that CS grads kill for anyway
OK. And I actually got better than that anyway