Should I buy it?

Should I buy it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 4.07.27 PM.png (1256x678, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/G703GI-XS98K-i9-8950HK-NVIDIA-Windows-Notebook/dp/B07D39TD4M/ref=pd_sbs_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07D39TD4M&pd_rd_r=4d643556-8618-11e8-8547-adee3c727b5c&pd_rd_w=4Pt3y&pd_rd_wg=dAuDX&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=5825442648805390339&pf_rd_r=EWSQ8XB957C90KDM3682&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=EWSQ8XB957C90KDM3682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do it faggot

fucking macfags willing to waste their money on inferior computers which cost 3x the price of their equivalents just because its from apple

Yeah Ive seen it improve peoples workflow and man your cocks-sucked/min is dipping

Yes because you touch ID yourself at night.

if you are a narcissist

>i9
>radeon pro 560x
>32 gig ram
>FOR FUCKING 7 THOUSAND DOLLARS
What the fuck, why? i can buy a PC with better specs in the 2k$ area, why?
just why do people fall for this?

Attached: 15423456786545.png (960x960, 1.21M)

because it has a little half bitten apple on the back

Because it's laptop you fucking idiot

4TB PCIexpress 3.2GB/s SSD.

You “forgot” the most expensive part.

>i9, the cpu that replaces your oven VS "80c is still no-fan zone"
>$7k

>Because it's laptop you fucking idiot
read the second part of my goddamn post

my point still stands, i can still find a laptop around 2k with the same specs if not more.

>housefire.jpg

>Radeon
fuck no

Show it to me

Stop making useless threads like this one.

If you need or want one then why not.

Weigh up the pros and cons and maker up your own mind. At the end of the day, you're the one who's going to own and use it.

Looking for consumer advice on here is like slamming your cock in a door; unless you're a sadist, which you're if you ask for this kind of advice, then it's painful and ultimately pointless.

6.7k for a U series processor that will STILL overheat, a 15 inch display that's higher than FHD for some stupid reason, an older, budget graphics card and 400 bucks of memory.

oh, and 2tb more ssd space than you need, because buying a 4tb drive is insanely expensive overkill at anything but manufacturer pricing.

at least it has the best I/O, thunderbolt 3, but I doubt all of them are pcie x4

prove it

>buying intel

Have you not read the. News?

Not him but here
amazon.com/G703GI-XS98K-i9-8950HK-NVIDIA-Windows-Notebook/dp/B07D39TD4M/ref=pd_sbs_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07D39TD4M&pd_rd_r=4d643556-8618-11e8-8547-adee3c727b5c&pd_rd_w=4Pt3y&pd_rd_wg=dAuDX&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=5825442648805390339&pf_rd_r=EWSQ8XB957C90KDM3682&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=EWSQ8XB957C90KDM3682

with an even better GPU too, comes with hardware and is for half the price and double the RAM.

>512gb ssd
>still has a mechanical hard drive inside
>vomit-inducing gay pride design
>10.4 lbs
>thicker than the average 1980s laptop

Where's the 4TB 3.2GB/s SSD?
Also

> Canadian dollars
> 4TB single stick NVMe SSD
Nice try, but that SSD is not necessary.

Attached: D94AFBD7-3041-4E0F-A773-FE95FDF1E383.jpg (2048x1154, 723K)

it's a troll you low IQ shit for brains. 4TB of super-fast SSD is why it's so damn expensive. Base models are cheap.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T THEY PUT A DECENT GPU REEEEEEEEEE

VEGA M IS AVAILABLE ALREADY

>560x
Holy shit... why do this when a fucking $900 laptop comes with a fucking 1070.

>buying a maxed out model

I count 10 keys on the bottom row. It's literally a toy

What's for?

You should get your eyes checked. There is no such thing.

Buy it if you want. It's a powerful laptop, and you can always get bootcamp. imo mac os is really nice and great if you do art, music, CAD, programming, web surfing, email, make iOS apps, and you get that awesome trackpad and battery life.

A gtx 1050ti BTFOs a 560X easily, no need for a gtx 1070.

even a 950 non ti probably beats that shit.

>+ 2TB SSHD
That's 2.5TB in total, can't you fucking read?
>vomit-inducing gay pride design
>10.4 lbs
>thicker than the average 1980s laptop
These are non issues, you're just nitpicking
>still has a mechanical hard drive inside
this is a good thing
and 1.5TB and a shittier GPU not a warrant for doubling the price tag

on an unrelated notewhat the fuck you need more than 1TB SSD for?

>programming
yeah, webdev, lmao.

>art, music, CAD, programming, web surfing, email,
wait why the fuck would you not just get an i3/i5 windows PC for cheaper and be done with it?

Wait for the zenbook pro UX550GD.

based waitfag

No

if they had a model without the touch bar

feel free to list that better specked laptop

oh wait this is where you list something inferior in multiple ways and say "who needs x anyway"

one has already been posted in this thread

Huge waste. That mobile i9 is literally an overpriced version of the same mobile i7. like next to no performance improvements.

Guess you missed
>oh wait this is where you list something inferior in multiple ways

>Item Weight 10.4 pounds
>There are also two power ports to plug in the two (large) power supplies, and these end up often being quite inconvenient
>two power adapters

TOP KEK

>In our own battery life test, playing a 1080p video file on repeat until the battery dies, the Asus ROG G703GI only lasted one hour and 53 minutes,

hahahah barely get a movie finished

zenbook pro UX550GD was posted
Im not a fan of Asus but it looks like the better machine

>zenbook pro UX550GD
>half the ram max
>quarter of storage max
>2 less thunder bolt 3 ports
>lower boost speed on cpu available
>display not as bright
>thicker
>heavier

yeah but at least you look like less of a homo when you use it
(emphasis on less)

and now

>and say "who needs x anyway"

this is like when mac pros etc came out and Jow Forums did price comparisons but exclude mouse, kb, screen, OS and all this other shit just because they got a box full of old shit

thunderbolt 3 x 4 is worth the price almost

Money could be better spent on a Talos II workstation

or at least a Librem laptop

Attached: PSU party in the back.jpg (1200x1600, 329K)

jesus christ I could build a home theater with gaming for that price

I'm kind of laughing at how minimal the spec bump is from last year.

I'm typing on my 2017 15inch with 560.
That new e-GPU enclosure they're selling tho is tempting

Enjoy your 2 less cores, smaller battery, and defective keyboard faggot

Just ordered the 2.6k model with free beets

idk how anyone can claim this

Last 3 employers provided macs. Back end, full stack, full stack.

>Over 11k AUD
Shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.33.34 pm.png (2462x2452, 1.29M)

do 6 cores even matter when they throttle like shit anyways? I have an 8700k desktop for when I need to do anything intensive.

Also I get my keyboard fixed for free for four years what do I give a fuck for.

PS. I used to work for apple, Beats has literally no support and they all break within 4-6 months. Enjoy

My point is I'm getting more hardware for the same money and basically you're fucking stupid

I doubt it
I bought the device when I worked for apple. I spent 1400. You paid 2600

stay jelly faggot that's only like 5 days of overtime watching youtube for me I pull 100h+ week on the regular

why would I be jelly?
100h+ workweek seems like hell dude I genuinely feel sorry for you.

I don't even have a witty response, I hope you're okay user

>that CPU and GPU in that fucking case
That's fucking retarded.

Attached: Tagitsu.jpg (600x450, 177K)

i literally get paid for doing absolutely nothing. i've never been happier in my life. buying a tesla next month and a house after that at age 26.

no that shit is overpriced, locked down and botnetted

>makes $100/week
This is the only tesla you'll be buying on that salary, if they even sell hot wheels in pooland.

Attached: 71wZQ+r3HlL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 28K)

what model?
I have a model X but I'm thinking of stepping down to a model S

The 45w i9 ithrottle

Dude anyone on salary can buy a house and a tesla on credit. You should be putting 15% in a 401k before you do any of that

>finance tesla
>get raped by insurance with mandatory full coverage
>get raped interest as well

>buy 400k house
>pay 900k after 30 years
>not to mention additional shit like pmi

both horrible financial advice meant for people living beyond their means and paycheck to paycheck

nice try goldenstein

model 3 because im only buying it for the self driving and safety aspect

not gonna lie though if i made more i'd get a model s

I agree with you i never said buying expenaive cars on an hourly based job using credit was a good idea. Working 100 hours a week wont be any fun when you have no choice to keep slaving away for the banks

well thats the joy of being young and having no responsibilities. i can buy things i like. i have a good chunk of savings and i like the hourly because i make more than the salaried positions here after ot

still weighing up this or dell xps

>he thinks buying something that drops 30% in value the moment he receives it is a good investment
you'll never be actually rich

i already have everything i need. im only working towards the things i want now.

Should I buy it?

Attached: screen-capture-1.png (1163x580, 148K)

>no mac os x
>no ryzen cpu
>no radeon gpu
>no retina display
>no touchbar
>no touchID
>none of steve job's ashes stuffed into the motherboard
What do you think frodo faggins?

>fagOS

>18months interest free at apple in australia

oh boy

Doesn't seem worth getting the 13" besides size, base 15 is only a bit more than bumped up ram 13" and u get the ram, screen, 6 core cpu and more ssd

If they are similarly price and specd (doubtful), then I would go macbook pro because you can just dual boot windows later. Also it can be used for some hackintosh shit later

it's a small thing but i like that both mbp 15 and 13 use usb c to charge

dell changes to their own connector for the 15" as it's above 100W

I have a 2018 1st Gen. Keyboard is actually garbage, especially compared to the old gens. Takes a very long time to get used to. Touchpad is perfect as always though

if that shit didn't have fucking homo gaymen design, it's a really good price for that hardware. if you keep it at home, then go, but anyways buy a desktop if it would stay at home.

never carry that cringey shit around.

>>oh wait this is where you list something inferior in multiple ways
You are fucking retarded and grasping to non-issues and straws

the asus has a better GPU, the only thing it's "missing" is the 1.5TB of SSD WHICH YOU CAN LITERALLY SELECT OVER THERE AT AMAZON AND THE PRICE WOULD STILL BE 4.5 THOUSAND DOLLARS INSTEAD THE MAC'S 6.5

>muh weight
>muh proportions
DYEL, non-issue
>i'm such a soiboi i pay two extra grand so a pc doesn't hurt my arms
FAGGOT.

>specs
>specs
>specs
>specs
>specs

THEY DON'T RUN MACOS
THE ONLY REASON A MAC IS A MAC
ARE YOU RETARDED?
DO YOU ENJOY WINDOWS 10?

>U series

Imagine being this fucking clueless about something you hate. That there's an 8950-HK you cocksucking mongoloid. Intel's top-of-the-line mobile 45W chip. Neck yourself before you shitpost imagined delusional shit.

No wonder these companies make bank. Blatantly marking up the price and retards will actually spend $6.7k on it.

>this is a good thing
>movable parts in a mobile computer
you're a fucking retard

OP specced a 4TB NVMe PCIe SSD. Go ahead and look at how muhc those things cost. Intel has some going for a few thousand. Average is around $2k.

>That mobile i9 is literally an overpriced version of the same mobile i7

The 6-core i9 is the same thing as the quad-core i7? Is this what you're saying?

of course not, not until they announce a newer keyboard or roll back to last gen’s chiclet keys

he's saying that 6-core cpu on a shitty chasis is housefire

>SHITTY BOBNET OS IS A WARRANT FOR TWO EXTRA GRAND
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PATHETIC
and no, i don't like win10, i still use debobnetted win7 to this single day and will switch to linux soon.

Read the goddamn thread, specifically you shameless ape

The cooling assembly is adequate and fine. The fan curves Apple employs however are not. If you install a fan curve profiler and crank it up to what would be normal there won't be a problem. If you ever touched or took apart a Mac you'd know these things. Anyone who knows how to use a Mac does this within the first few hours of having a new machine. For people who don't do anything intensive they just leave it be.

The keyboard is new. Even the 2017's is different from the 2016's, they did a silent modification of it last year.

keep moving the goal posts top kek

>they don't matter!
>who cares it's non issue!

dumb fuck haha
learn to compare shit

>BOBNET

This isn't your Indian boob gallery website, p*jeet.

>Installing Windows 7 on a laptop that shipped with Windows 10

Are you this mentally handicapped? You know that doesn't work, right?

>buying ANUS Repubelick Of Gayboys grrrr angry eyes xD RGBT 14 year old autism faggot gaymur laptops running Vindaloo Curry Candy Crush Saga 10 with barely any Linux support and no Windows 7

Neck yourself, brainlet.

>there are kids out there right now who have parents rich enough to buy them one of these no questions asked
>meanwhile i got $25 for christmas and worked for peanuts the rest of the year and still didn't have enough for an emachine
fuck bros it actually hurts now

do you think every person that owns a mac has rich parents, what bout ones that travel overseas? overall that's a cost of a mac

different priorities

just invest that $25

im talking about my childhood user

you spent your kids $25 on an emachine?

c'mon man

>parents

Most Mac owners are 28-45 year old men. Their parents didn't buy anything.