Yes goyim trust MY software, not professional software. Don't spend time being productive...

Yes goyim trust MY software, not professional software. Don't spend time being productive, fix the GNU shitfest all day instead.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-12 23-17-57.png (1280x1024, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html#justlinux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're just butthurt you cannot program something more than a hello world :^)

A thread died for thid

That's right, I'm a mathematician who bosses onions++ fags around.

Why are you on this board crying about an activist then son? You must be underage or extremely incompetent in what you are mocking :^)

It's a literal activist. You are posing as a professional with "some" position. Your existence makes no sense

People could no longer learn hacking the way I did, by starting to work on a real operating system, making real improvements. In fact, in the 1980s I often came across newly graduated computer science majors who had never seen a real program in their lives. They had only seen toy exercises, school exercises, because every real program was a trade secret. They never had the experience of writing features for users to really use, and fixing the bugs that real users came across. The things you need to know to do real work.

Attached: 1531427274594.jpg (1048x932, 89K)

>power-hungry hypocrite who wastes people's time vs successful and productive member of society

I will always trust an autist over a commercial operation. The commercial operation will be happy to pawn off any old shit on you that they can, so long as they think they can make a buck on it. The autist has a compulsion on a very deep emotional level to do the job *right*.

you can't still pay someone to do it for you

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

bump
Yeah but the real net result is that windows works without ever needing to touch or know what PowerShell is or break the GUI abstraction at all.

>windows works

Attached: boener lol.jpg (303x328, 22K)

People are choosing to listen to them. Meanwhile you are just another silly mathematician that every student just wants to get past so they can be your type of "productive members in the society"

The fact that you are butthurt doesn't make your argument any stronger. He is an activist and you are a "professional" that sat and listened to them and is crying about them. Their work here is done, your time might be lost.

You are a literal "professional" and "productive member" of the "society". Yet you do nothing but cry about something you deem useless on an anonymous imageboard.

What you do has no cause whatsoever. That's why I am absolutely unable to believe you are either a mathematician or an academic. You waste too much time in what you deem "meaningless" proving nothing. And you disregard ethics as well. Whatever type of academic you are, you are definitely the type a student would want as a mentor other than asslicking them for interships and grades.

It's disgusting the type or arrogant people like you even serve the academia when in reality they seem to have no other purpose in life other than crying about what they hate like total entitled morons.

Just /thread this low tier thread.

>inb4 the spacing faggots

Projection and ad hominem is the best you got?
>people choose to waste their time reading about pay toilet rants from a hasbeen
>people pursuit a life that made what hasbeen did possible in the first place
Hmm. Thanks for the bump, keep listening to your marxist rambling you call activism.

That post was truly awful. It is painfully obvious that you do not belong here. But that is ok, there is a positive solution. Rather than trying to fit in, you should strongly consider going to a site more suited for posters like you, such as Reddit, Tumblr, or maybe even Gaia. You have plenty of options. You will be happy, and we will be happy. Best of luck, but don't come back. Bye!

I don't even listen to RMS in my free time like a masochist.

Our beloved "professor" OP does and resorts to even more laconic and generic replies each time because they really know what they do is pointless.

Waste your time as you wish. Just don't cry about it and flood websites with your pointless blogs, gramps.

As for your psychology-related terms, you should really ask a colleague about them, you don't want to be embarrassed in front of a student that knows better one day when they interrupt your petty rants with a live lecture against your anti-academic bullshit.

People are choosing to listen to them. Meanwhile you are just another silly mathematician that every student just wants to get past so they can be your type of "productive members in the society"

The fact that you are butthurt doesn't make your argument any stronger. He is an activist and you are a "professional" that sat and listened to them and is crying about them. Their work here is done, your time might be lost.

You are a literal "professional" and "productive member" of the "society". Yet you do nothing but cry about something you deem useless on an anonymous imageboard.

What you do has no cause whatsoever. That's why I am absolutely unable to believe you are either a mathematician or an academic. You waste too much time in what you deem "meaningless" proving nothing. And you disregard ethics as well. Whatever type of academic you are, you are definitely the type a student would want as a mentor other than asslicking them for interships and grades.

It's disgusting the type or arrogant people like you even serve the academia when in reality they seem to have no other purpose in life other than crying about what they hate like total entitled morons.

Just /thread this low tier thread.

Attached: 1531393184948.jpg (521x589, 19K)

You're nothing better than a schizophrenic randomly spouting what comes to mind because you make no sense.
You new age hipsters ought to learn to channel that energy into productivity instead of rising up against whatever arbitrary thing is popular, or should I say unpopular.
Keep hating, it's on you.

Oh I am certainly not hating, you must have really thin skin. I am just urging you off here.

The fact that you are anonymous doesn't make any of your views more important or worthy of killing threads. Your thread was made to argue completely nothing.

You listened to something, you didn't like it. You felt wasted. Then immediately you typed Jow Forums and started sperging about it.

My replies make perfect sense, might be your field that is actually statistically more infested with reading disabilities.

My argument is consistent:
1)You are a self-called "productive member of the society"
2)You deem someone a less productive member of the society just because they are activists. (noted that activists are not actually paid unless you pay them yourself, so somehow that person manages that and you are butthurt about it)
3)You open up a random anonymous website, you type about how you hate that dude, expect people to accept you and also not "hate you"
4)When your stupid underage behavior gets assblasted, you just accuse some random internet user of having psychological problems you have no idea about or if they even exist in reality, and if so why they exist.

Your only literal argument is blaming others for no reason man/woman... I feel sorry about the academic environment you might even teach at. You are definitely not a motivator and definitely not a teacher. Nothing about you is gonna move the "new age hipsters" you hate so much out of their situation.

They are like that because they like being the extreme "not you". You act half-assed and have no arguments about anything. Yet the position you gained someway somehow gives you authority over even anonymous users on the internet.

You are a pathetic case of a person, and that is not even hate. It's a soft push to get you out of your delusion.

As for your wasted time, noone on here cares.

Stop trying to defend a blogpost. Noone is deranged to criticize you constructing valid points.

kek, that person that searches empty characters on Jow Forums thread search to make that reply :^)

I see no argument there, just the addition of strawman to the above. I can't even say 'nice try' to this.
This is why I dislike sheep. People like you follow Stallman and you personally live on toxicity and crappy bluffs. You can't even defend activism in any way, what are you even doing hitting the 'Post' button in this thread?

Fuck off NSA

I don't even follow the man, I'm all about proprietary shit and work on it all day long. That does not invalidate them though. You are a sheep for invalidating a person following the stereotype of "activist hater" like every one of your professors before.

>You can't even defend activism in any way

I'm literally done here. This is modern academia definitely, not some random LARPing person :^)

>Jow Forums was right again
goddamnit

Attached: 1500403253737.png (1777x657, 230K)

Stallman is not an activist. He is an ex-programmer. He's the nerd counterpart to a tumblr numale screaming about problematic coffee beans at the workplace.
RMS is known for one thing and one thing only and that's being a PART of the making of an operating system than thousands of other people have and do reshape since the 80s.
His inane ramblings can be dismissed as self advertisement (remember the 2%) and old age.
Stop drinking the kool aid and swallow your own pride. Go by the numbers, your ones (if you're good enough to calculate them, that is).

>not an activist

stopped reading there bud, try harder

Scared?
Oh what's it matter anyways? Drink that kool aid.

>Scared?

:^) I hope it's a community college

You don't need to use the terminal at any point on a standard Ubuntu install.
Like, I use the terminal for a lot of things because I program and automate tasks and shit and because it's sometimes easier for me to just type out what I want to do rather than click around a bunch.
...but for normalfag Joe Blow, he doesn't ever need to touch it to anything, not to update the machine, install software, configure settings, etc.
Everything is done from an ordinary desktop environment.
this was true back in 2008, and it's still true ten years later

terminal use is common on Linux mainly because it's asstons better than the half-assed bullshit that Windows had from its DOS-era background, so trying to do anything non-trivial with it was like gagging on dicks
a lot of the appeal of a Unix-like system was the powerful terminal interface it had

as much as I disagree with Stallman on a lot of things, he's absolutely an activist

shame about his unmitigated autism
fun shit: go email him about whether you should call Alpine Linux a "GNU/Linux" distro

>this thread

Attached: 1485139911003.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Why is using the terminal an issue?

gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html#justlinux

Maybe read the whole FAQ.

>implying bill gates isnt jewish
get lost scum

Attached: laser-eyes.jpg (1200x630, 158K)

nice pasta, faggot

R

E

D

D

I

T

>david pakman
his for question is what is GNU? my god this guy is a faggot

first*

Attached: 1527689442657.jpg (960x1440, 411K)

>you need to be a master programmer to be able to baby sit the shitfest os that is linux

idiot