pastebin.com/33S1gVkG (embed)
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL (embed)
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp (embed)
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG (embed)
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last Thread

Attached: b.jpg (1296x976, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deskthority.net/wiki/Cherry_date_codes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 2018 fresh.jpg (2000x1333, 464K)

fpbp

cool gun dude dont shoot xd

Those snapcaps?

Attached: 824E7FF3-069F-4BE0-8991-E31CEE93FA19.jpg (2000x1333, 433K)

i don't get it. have you never seen a flat head screw, a wooden desk, and a keyboard before

What's the point of the caps lock?

For cruise control.

>tfw typing on cherry mx switches

Attached: 1531440991417.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Its a bot

Are there no chinks that sell zilents? I wanna try them out, but zealpc is expensive as fuck and charges for shipping to bongland on top of that, massdrop is the same and only has a 70 switch bundle.
Kbdfans carries zealios for cheaper, in packs of 10 (perfect for testing), and with free shipping if I buy some other stuff with it, but they don't have zilents. Do I really have to pay the jew directly?

>only has a 70 switch bundle.
You can get a 110 pack for $30 more :^)

You know exactly what I meant ^:(

>take keys off keyboard
>mfw all the pubes inside it
how

Attached: [Mirrored] Back Street Girls - Gokudolls - 01 [4F2CE7E2] (00_20_40.961) 0006.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

stop jerking your little ding dong

trim your pubes in the bathroom instead of over your keyboard

Parts are coming in for the let's split. Just waiting for the pcb to ship now.

the memeplanck

Attached: DSC_0062.jpg (1972x1306, 577K)

Do the Topre clones feel the same as the real thing? I tried out a 45g Plum 84, but it doesn't really feel like I expected. Do real Topre switches feel better or different?

nice

>Budget
$100 to $150 max
>Location (continent at least)
United States
>Preferred switch type
Something good strictly for heavy typing. I don't game.
>Layout
ANSI I guess.
>Form factor
TKL, working with a small space but don't want something too retarded.
>Backlight
Neat but unnecessary.
>Previous/current keyboards
Nothing relevant.

Not gonna lie, I just want someone to tell me what to buy. I'll do my own research with whatever recs I'm given.

KBP V80 with box navies.

The Teamwolf Zhuque should suit you.
Replace switches with BOX jades, royals or navies(no soldering required).

Drawback is that is has rattley stabilizers.

I ordered this one and it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm assuming the Vintage is fine as well? Seems like more of an aesthetic preference than anything.

Looking into it now, thanks.

>Seems like more of an aesthetic preference than anything.
Yea it is.

Just from looking at a label of a cherry g80 like this, is there a way of finding the date?
Am I just retarded or is there nothing there indicating the manufacturing date?

Attached: cherry label.png (1104x684, 921K)

deskthority.net/wiki/Cherry_date_codes

3U6 means sometime during 2008

are there any tkl mechanicals that are wireless?

>all hair is pubic

yes

such as?

ones made by filco or varmilo

They are pretty similar in my experience. If you were to put it down to an arbitrary number I'd say it was 80℅ similar. If they didn't feel like you expected than it'd possible you just don't enjoy the switches like myself; I was very surprised by how mushy Topre felt, it wasn't too dissimilar from most of the other rubber I've tried. Although it did feel "soft," I suppose. Overrated switch imo.

thanks mate, looking into them
do you happen to know if Bluetooth introduces any noticeable input lag?
i know that 2.4ghz is usually fairly latency free

cherry lag ten thousand millisecond anyway buy bloody i am not a shill

from what language do i need to google translate this belter of a post?

no stabilizer ?

Consider a 75% (it's a TKL but not pants-on-head retarded), and maybe you'll like 96key too though if you don't need a numpad there's no point.
KBD75 is the go-to quality 75%, and kbdfans offer an assembly service for like $10 extra if you aren't up for soldering it yourself. Get box jades ("medium" but noticeably heavier than normal blues) or box navies (heavy indeed).

Are there any tactile switches that feel "crisp"? It's the main reason I prefer clicky over tactile.

You need to be up to date on the memes, shills, and shitposters itt. I understood him perfectly.

Box royal, or matias quiet click maybe.

Checking out what it's like to put together. I'm a bit clumsy but not braindead so I'm assuming it's not particularly hard.

Yeah it's not, but you need to get yourself a soldering iron and a basic understanding. If you're willing then it's really not hard - keyboards are some of the easiest things to solder; I have horribly unsteady hands and I've had no trouble. I mostly mentioned the assembly because a lot of people will just balk and say, "I'm not spending the time learning to solder just for a fucking keyboard! Just spoonfeed me something, RGB mandatory"

I probably won't do it first time around but this definitely looks like a fun project for the near-ish future. I'm a university student w/ no income (currently) so since it's over budget I probably can't this time. But I am currently looking for something part-time so maybe I can give it a go after I have a bit more cash.