Do we currently have the technology to raise the intelligence and strength of humans?

Do we currently have the technology to raise the intelligence and strength of humans?

We Greeks are already very intelligent and strong, but we need super-natural intellect and strength to protect ourselves from all evil nations. The Germans outnumber us heavily so 1 Greek must be as powerful as 10 humans.

Attached: thousand year reich.pngvv.png (3128x1326, 3.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Embryo-selection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Greeks
>intelligent
>strong
lolkek

We are among the most intelligent and strongest humans on earth who fight for the good side.

Its not what we here back in France

what?

stop watching Saint Seiya

In France Greeks = poorness

/thread

> people which have access to the most rich library ever with tons of different videos and audio recordings are stating that the Earth is flat
> genderfluid-bisexual-quar-bcorn-white-cis-men_ness-with-transition-to-womanness-without-assuming-of-gender-because-of-uncertainty are going into the tech world just to fill the space they didn't fill out yet

Attached: _3d2RIvpV2g.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

I don't watch anime

that's a bad stereotype
Why do French people think we Greeks are poor?

Nearly banned from EU due to financial crisis

>Do we currently have the technology to raise the intelligence and strength of humans?
Education and exercise.
Both are free. At least where I live.

No. If you think you do, you'll probably run into complex genetic dependencies that you are not aware of that will cause other issues.

>most qualified people go into tech to make actual technology
>BAAAAW BAAAAAAAAWWWWWW MOMMY THIS MAN WHO IS DESIGNING NNETS FOR GOOGLE IS WEARING A DRESS!

>mentally ill sodomite
>not a diversity hire

Pick one.

When did that happen?

>We Greeks

>ctrl+f
>no results
sigh, must i really
PAY
DENBTS

>mentally ill
Paranoia is a mental illness
So is homophobia
>sodomite
You literally wouldn't have a computer to shitpost on if it wasn't for men of the patrician sexuality.

2 or 3 years ago, then you disappear

Greeks have no need for credits.

Attached: DEBT.jpg (490x545, 92K)

?

With a newer graph ?

Turing was merely a sodomite. Being a tranny is a whole new level of being broken.

Do you think it's a good idea to borrow money while your country is in a financial crisis?
As you can see, there was only a minor increase after the crisis began.

not answering the question

Being gay is basically being superhuman. Disproportionately large number of geniuses were into men.
Trannies may be mentally ill, but so are all the smart people who aren't gay men.
When it comes to genius, it's either gay male, insane, or both. No other option.

>Disproportionately large number of geniuses were into men.
>implying this isn't retarded leftist historical revisionism

>facts are librul propaganda
t. global warming denier and creationist

Depends on what you mean by "intelligence", but for strength we have bulldozers and steak knives (imagine how strong you'd have to be to rip an overcooked steak with your teeth alone - pretty strong).

>steak with your teeth alone
That's because humans haven't evolved to be corpsemongering ghouls.
Our teeth are made for grinding grains and maybe crushing nut shells, not for ripping up carcasses.

Attached: 1454592552291.jpg (756x576, 147K)

>I don't watch anime

Stop being a faggot and provide said facts then.

Unironically this

>1 Greek must be as powerful as 10 humans.
I believe that's the IMF plan for paying back the debts

gwern.net/Embryo-selection
soon.jpg

Wealthy can afford the luxury of having a ton of debt. If you're poor and untrustworthy, people are going to be tough about how much they give you and how you're going to pay it back.

>education
>raising intelligence
Only a mere six points.

You literally fuck boys

>degenerate retards employed to fill retarded quotas
>qualified