I HAVE ONE MONTH TO LEARN C#

I HAVE ONE MONTH TO LEARN C#

REALISTICALLY IS THIS POSSIBLE

SLEEP IS OPTIONAL

Attached: 1464858431371.png (633x758, 335K)

absolutely, it's not like you're learning haskell

Do you know Java? If so yes.
If you don't know Java, yes anyway this is an easy language.

Do you know how to program? If so than yes
if not than you can learn enough to probably bullshit your way until you know enough for work

if you're not retarded, yes

adding onto this I literally taught my friend C# in a month to get him through a class. He had zero previous programming knowledge.

If you know any algol shit, yes.
But do fucking do shit in practice.
Download the unity engine and fuck around with it and have fun and try everything you learn into your messy code.
If you try to memorize it, you will get RAPED.
Do some silly shit.

BRB 1 MONTH, IM GOING TO RAPE MY FUCKING BRAIN

Attached: 1516139390799.png (600x624, 342K)

>C#
Actually piss easy

What does your job require? Backend or application development? Start by figuring out what you'll have to do, then crawl the datails until you feel proficient enough to start very small projects with very small tasks. Chugging down a book or simple tutorials won't get you as far as exposure does. Good luck OP

and that's a good thing

Whats your background? Have you never so much as edited a config file?

What happened to that guy who had to learn C++ in one month or get kicked out of school?

he was kicked out for abusing templates

Play with it, have fun, take changes, make mistakes, get messy!
You don't learn how to ride a bike by reading a book about riding bikes.

Attached: ms_frizzle2.png (400x300, 151K)

Attached: 1517271706422.jpg (640x611, 42K)

Good luck. I hope you have some background in object oriented programming because if not, you're totally fucked. Learning C# is like 20% of the battle, the other 80% is learning ASP.NET, Visual Studio, and understanding the .NET project system, NuGet, etc.

this. from experience i can tell you it's possible, if you genuinely put forth a 6+ hours a day effort you can become useful in 4 weeks i'd say.

good luck titty

Attached: tup.png (225x225, 8K)

did he crash the linker

Op if you're in school just drop out, ask for a refund then take classes next term.

can we know why

Um, you should be able to "learn C#" in like, a couple hours max. Unless you mean learn .NET, which also doesn't take much time to grasp the basic functionality enough to make it easy to look up stuff as needed. Nobody memorizes the entirety of .NET.

you can understand the syntax in less than month, but you will never be a programmer within even a year