Create a facebook account for some shady online business nonsense

>Create a facebook account for some shady online business nonsense
>Make sure to use new laptop, sign up with a throwaway phone number
>Disallow any tracking cookies
>"Mr. user, we think you might know these people"
Literally everyone from my childhood that I've been hardcore avoiding
>"Mr user, is this your family
My family right fucking there.

How. How in god's fucking name. I used a new laptop, private browsing, no tracker cookies, no Email OR phone number known by facebook. How the fuck did it know? I want a technological answer.

Inb4
>kykebook, kys
>Lizard lord knows all
>Tracking your camera

Attached: kekcrying.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=shadow profile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ip address / MAC demasking

Oh year so anonymous getting with the same IP.

Surreal

>Geo-IP location
>browser finger printing

truly kafkaesque

What site is this?

L O R E

I'm surprised some ex navy seal hasn't done the deed and ended zucc's reign before he rapes us all....

but did you change your ip?

facebook has fuck all on me, I'm fucking invisible to them from years of disabling all their trackers on all sites with those dumb 'like' buttons

Jews

Nope. Different IP and MAC address. I'm literally in a different country, different laptop, different phone and different email.

Browser finger printing is an option, GEO-IP isn't.

Maybe you just have a really uncommon name. Or you just fucked up on one of the steps you took to prevent this

You use the onion version and sign up with a cockli mail address, you fucking idiot.

Attached: 15424687954124.png (278x251, 156K)

god damn it so close. Just to see:

Did you use your real name?

>onion version
This has never worked when I've tried it. Having to enable JS in the first place feels like it kind of defeats the point, but even then it doesn't work.

you entered info that matched your shadow profile

>I want a technological answer.
None of this happened, you are making all of this up. This is not how tracking works, it cannot generate a profile out of nothing.

/thread

Shadow profile, and if you signed into anything on your laptop that is cooperating with facebook, e.g. discord, they sent your machine fingerprint to facebook.

Oh yes it can.

It identifies you from your typing pattern

So let me get this straight, you used an entirely different computer that you never used any accounts on before, on a completely different ISP in another country, with no accounts connected, with no personal data entered, and it gave you a recommendation of your family when you made a brand new account on FB with completely different data. Yeah, you're making this up OR failed at one of the previous steps.

This, honestly I smell bullshit too.
OP probably did something wrong. The botnet is powerful, but not THIS powerful.

The only option I see is that you logged in a website that has facebook tracking

> Inb4
> >Tracking your camera
Well, since you don't want to discuss what you've asked for, what's the point.

>Oh yes it can.
Sure, proof? We only have your word for it.

Did you by chance.. fill in any.. real info? Real name.. birthday.. hometown?

Calling bullshit on OP

google.com/search?q=shadow profile

I can confirm what OP says a 100.%
My computer is completely protected but I got fuckes by my amazon cookie and email adress. You eventually get fucked by the botnet.

You used the same Microsoft account in your pc

>Nope. Different IP and MAC address. I'm literally in a different country, different laptop, different phone and different email.
Did you ever used this new computer with new MAC address on the same network as your old residence, not necessarily for browsing Facebook?

this
also, if you reused that "strong" password you think nobody knows

This is the likely answer.

No, I'd argue the botnet is even more powerful than we see on the surface.

nope
impossible

The whole thing is that even the FB or other accounts I do use, do not have any connections with those people either. I live in a foreign country since I was young and only pretty much connected to people from the other side of the world.

I do have whatsapp and talk to my family there, but all my other contacts on it are mostly foreigners and none of them were suggested.

That's pretty much what happened user

no

no I did not.

typing speed

read the thread, ass.

Shouldve done it through TailsOS

This.
The botnet is capable of knowing that you probably exists only based in the info that gets from your family and frienda.

Whatsapp is owned by facebook man. You get geotracked with your phone and then geotracked with your laptop ip... BOOM, connected

>you have to use a different browser profile for every website now
i wonder if incognito clears site cookies when you close it's browser tab or when you close the incognito window

I just said I've never been in the GEO environment of any of those suggestions. Haven't been since a very young age, when facebook wasn't a thing yet.

When you close the window. Having two incognito windows open will share cookies. Try accessing your email in incognito, and open a new incognito window. It'll have the login cookie.

whatapp also records your voice while in the background and gives your fb account ads related to what you've just talked about with other people, they 100% used that to identify you.

>No, I'd argue the botnet is even more powerful than we see on the surface.
And also more powerful than we could imagine. With CIA tier shit you have to assume they're a step ahead of even the wildest shit you can think of.

>"Sir, he went off the grid. He's trying to escape."
>"He knows? Activate the kernel spyware."

Attached: zuck call.png (720x511, 508K)

MAC adresses do not travel through routers

>How in god's fucking name.
Firstly, your IP.

Secondly, Facebook and Google already know all your email and phone numbers and have already associated them with your file.

>CIA tier shit
CIA just piggy back off of Google and Facebook's work.

Did not read the fucking thread

>not using the ublock social annoyance list
also you did all this shit from home didn't you?

they track the way you type and move your mouse around, probably your voice too.

I knew Zucc bows to the Bogdanoffs

why zuck does this? things like that just scare people. ok, you can track my data, but why you show me all this shit?

Maybe by using your name?