Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite Edition

Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite Edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>Reviews, specs, comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
willmyphonework.net
frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Recommended Chinkphones
pastebin.com/eMtwGjJX

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

previous thread

Attached: xiaomi-mi-a2-lite.jpg (759x422, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2017&nRamMin=4000&chkDualCamera=selected&nBatCapacityMin=3500&sOSes=2
gsmarena.com/search.php3?nPriceMax=300&nCPUCoresMin=8&nRamMin=4000&nIntMemMin=64000&nDisplayDensityMin=400&nCamPrimMin=12&chkDualCamera=selected&chkStereoSpk=selected&nBatCapacityMin=3400&sOSes=2&sOSversions=2700,2710,2800
xda-developers.com/miui-10-global-beta-8-7-5-anti-rollback-downgrade-brick-redmi-note-5-pro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ Xiaomi

Attached: cb4h7smfx1811.png (680x528, 336K)

how to turn the navbar black or transparent in miui 9?

Tried Navbar Apps on Play Store? Or just hide it and use the gestures instead?

>put my ideal realistic specs into gsmarena
>Xiaomi Note 3
fuck
I want to go back to when 2gb ram and 4 cores was sufficient, what the fuck has happened?

>my ideal realistic specs
Which are?

Poorfag here. What's a good smartphone for less than €150? Ideally not a chinkphone for warranty reasons.

depending on where you live you might be able to get a chinkphone locally

I'd have to pull up the page again but
>less than a year old/android 7+ native
>4gb ram or better
>dual cam
>3500mAh
high-mid specs like that, I can't remember where I put the price max at but the note 3 was the singular result

How much mi a2 will cost?
Im holding on for it, heard it will be launched later this month.

Attached: 1531267268386.jpg (635x509, 19K)

G6 Plus, P20 lite or mate 10 lite?

Those specs still bring up 57 phones up
gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2017&nRamMin=4000&chkDualCamera=selected&nBatCapacityMin=3500&sOSes=2

The leaked price was 1299zl (~300€) for the 4/32 variant of Mi A2.

Redmi Note 5

how to root the note 5?

Amazon sells the Redmi 5 Plus for €170. I was also looking at the G6 Play for €180. They're a bit over budget, but that's what a youtube video suggested under €200. What do you think?

Jesus christ, autism. here, it was something like this:

gsmarena.com/search.php3?nPriceMax=300&nCPUCoresMin=8&nRamMin=4000&nIntMemMin=64000&nDisplayDensityMin=400&nCamPrimMin=12&chkDualCamera=selected&chkStereoSpk=selected&nBatCapacityMin=3400&sOSes=2&sOSversions=2700,2710,2800

>mfw a2 lite is better than a2

The Xiaomi is a good buy. G6 Play is meh.

Fuck, forgot the thread title again.

>gag

Quickrundown on what's different with the A2 over the A1? I had an A1 and it was decent but the camera was noticeably bad (also the 2nd camera was fake)

AHHH THERES ADS IN MY FILE MANAGER HELP!

Get Simple File Manager

G6 plus

Get Asus File Manager

Should I be worried about this?
xda-developers.com/miui-10-global-beta-8-7-5-anti-rollback-downgrade-brick-redmi-note-5-pro/

phone around 120$ ?
USA
criket

was thinking about nokia 3 or nokia 5 ,both or them out of the market in the couple of walk-ins i did

Attached: IMG_6232.jpg (815x815, 90K)

Speak fucking English dude I have no idea what you were trying to say

>went to a mall
>asked for nokia 3 and nokia 5
>they told me that, they don't have it there
>repeat this x3 (three), in some different places
>they don't have it anywhere
better ? i like when people correct my english cuz spanish fag (usa citizen)
but you're not helping much desu , senpai , famalama

Attached: IMG_6419.jpg (710x359, 55K)

fuck you

Attached: 1531483966676.jpg (750x925, 205K)

need a new backup. 6p for $100 or 5x for 50?

Get a Moto E, not sure when the Nokia's are going to be launched here

RISE UP

Attached: F47872D9A21F47209B6200FBFDABCAEC.jpg (616x305, 61K)

>this fucking OP
You had one job you nigger

Nokia 3 or 5 weren't released in the US.

I'm so sorry user. I remade the thread:
Everyone please move to the new one.

this explains a lot , thanks my dudes

I'd use gestures if I could change the height on which the back gesture activates.

If you buy this for android one program and being updated regularly, you should probably forget it, I have an mi A1 and the software experience has been poor. Updates are bugged as shit.
Otherwise, it looks ok on a hardware side and mi A1 is well supported on xda and even got official lineage OS support, so I gues mi A2 will be well supported too.
But if like me, one of the selling point was pure android and regular update (and don't intend to use modded roms etc...), I'd say to check for a more reliable brand, probably nokia as all their phones are android one now. It's sad because it's a great phone otherwise, good specs.

Use Android's native file manager

listen up fags i need your help

bought xiaomi note 5, everything is amazing until i plugged my headphone to it (kz zs6) the sound is ridiculous, looks like everything becomes a "8 bit" music, kinda, and sounds a bit mettalic... i swear i've never seem such shit quality,even my galaxy S2 is miles better.
I tried another music player and the same happens, my question is, could it be a deffective unit?
can some user confirm if the jack sounds poorly for real, i want to keep this device.

thanks in advance.

Attached: redmi-note-5-15102350440031.png (700x503, 234K)

No headphone jack?

>he fell for the xiaomeme

>using stock rom
>using stock file manager

Attached: kekcrying.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You've most likely received a defective model. Return it as soon as possible. If you've bought the device online, it should be fairly easy to get a refund. If that's not the case, ViPER4Android is always recommended for improving audio reproduction. Especially for getting higher volume.

Galaxy S5 LineageOS 15 was released recently. Should I wait for a few more updates or move from 14 now?

it was not volume, it was the quality itself, so poorly, looks like it downsampled my songs, something like that...weird though i had a mi A1 and it was awesome.

Defective unit most likely.