Does google hire retards?

does google hire retards?

Attached: retardedgoogle.jpg (849x767, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/368688363/James-Damore-vs-Google-Class-Action-Lawsuit
youtube.com/watch?v=hV8hOLOC_Hk
qr.ae/TUIpuw
g-design.storage.googleapis.com/production/v5/assets/g-letter.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there a reason it has to be a perfect circle or align its edges?

thats what u get when u hire niggers and women

>that time when OP had autism

>does google hire retards?
Yes

Attached: 1520493317881.png (670x410, 268K)

Their name is literally based on a mathematical concept.

So?

You should ask for a job there. They'll hire you.

Same.

Actually you guys are the retards and there's reasons why it's designed like that. A "G" made into a perfect circle would look odd and awkward.
This one is more aesthetically pleasing.

No you're wrong OP is right fuck off /s

>being this autistic

>/s

cringe

>Not a picture of moot
Missed opportunity

Read the damore case.
scribd.com/document/368688363/James-Damore-vs-Google-Class-Action-Lawsuit

Attached: googlers.jpg (810x676, 99K)

>create a logo which challenges autists in every way
Based

1. Nobody gives a fuck.
2. Make it the way you think would be right and then we'll see which one looks better.

>/s
What?

You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV8hOLOC_Hk

OP has autism.

I just looked it up and its literally a Reddit thing.
I think that applies more to you, user.

t. Appletard
Get gassed at the earliest possible opportunity.

No, it hires diverse people :^)

It's literally been around long before Reddit existed.

hmmmmmm

Attached: 1531501248268.jpg (849x767, 113K)

This site is for people who have been alive for more than 25 years. Leave.

Is this what autism looks like?

>Their name is literally based on a mathematical concept.

>google

That's not spelled correctly.

Attached: 1521992425216.gif (487x560, 898K)

Half of their workforce are Pajeets and a Pajeet probably designed that so what do you think?

This

Makes sense then. Their name is a misspelled mathematical concept. Their logo is a mismatched geometrical figure.

Its better for everything to be slightly off-perfect, because of the nature of UI's you can't make everything have perfect ratios and proportions so anything too symmetric will stand out.

tpbp

In French, "Google" has the same pronunciation as "gogole" which is the diminutive of Mongoloid.

>when someone with an art degree tries to talk with the adults

reddit speak
report and ignore

I always forget he works there. I wonder what he does all day.

A world exists outside your bubble, son.

Reduced file size in vector formats.
Its one of the reasons they switched to the current logo from the old one.

So you'd be calling someone an idiot when you tell then to Google it?

Moderates +chan

The google logo looks good. There's a difference between visual oriented design and mathematically oriented design. Visual oriented looks better. You didn't know this because you're a retard. The URL bar is stupid though.

This

Take a look at fonts very closely and you'll find much the same thing in there too.

my undegrad was math but whatever faggot

It's not supposed to look perfect but instead organic, so it doesn't appear to that cold corporate look

>+chan
GoogleMinus is still a thing?

I mean, I'm not using any digital social network outside my mailbox, but even I can see that currently it's Facebook or nothing.
How the fuck do they hope to turn the tide? Anonymous posting would be nice, but that's not going to happen, and Google would know anyway who you are.

this but unironically

He pushed for the select and wait captchas

Oh for fucks sake!
The way human eyes process information a circle made into a G would look stupidly oblong. As they are a fucking advertising company, they designed a logo that looks pleasing to your eye.
And they don't give a fuck if its shape makes it more difficult for you to write a shity program to copy their logo.
What did you think graphical designers actually study? Here's a hint, it's how to make images that are pleasing to the eye, and how to manipulate the image, so it "looks right".

No joke, they actually raged about this

a n c i e n t meme

He has nothing to do with Google+, he was involved in writing a new imageboard software, based on Yotsuba.
Naturally, being the thief he is, he stole Jow Forums's code and to make it look like he wasn't a plagiarizing fuck, he translated it to Japanese.
This """new""" imageboard software is being used to provide a way to give Googlers a way to chat anonymously, in their intranet.
James Demore's memo was the result of one of those "write an essay one word at a time" threads.

Here's the logo redesigned to OP's specs. Looks okay I think.

Attached: glogo_redraw_v02.png (1000x1000, 40K)

But put that next to the oogle and it would be triggering as all hell

bait

The red and green lines don't line up at all

You don't think they started with a perfect circle and it looked weird so they tweaked it a bit?

Imagine being this autistic

/thread

Good man. Here's what I actually came up with. OP's first idea wasn't kosher since the right edge of the red part isn't parallel to the radius. Made it more circular though.

Attached: glogo_redraw_v03.png (512x512, 15K)

looks like it's pointing right

>we dun fallow de rooolz lawl

what rules?

Google has shit designers, it's nothing new.

Attached: 304da00aff6175bcedc50c85018d05f3.png (500x335, 73K)

Ahhhhhh that's even worse! The lines dividing the colours are all at wonky ( I'm sure that's the technical term) angles to each other

There have been studies done that show from a graphic design perspective, things that aren't 100% perfect tend to look better visually. Its similar to uncanny valley in video rendering, the more perfect it is, the weirder it looks to us. They made it ovaloid and not lined up on purpose.

idk. Try to apply there.

That's because they're all facing the center
>Even worse
The first one was the actual Google logo

>the more perfect it is, the weirder it looks to us
that's not what the uncanny valley is
besides who says symmetry is perfection?

yes. because muh diversity.

Attached: google-changing-the-face-of-coding.jpg (1052x611, 251K)

>paywall
fucking jews

Maybe if they were dividing it into equal portions? I don't know? Its just just a mess... Guess that's why el-goog don't do it that way lol

I know its not that's why I said similarly, not exactly. Its a similar concept though in the sense that the closer to perfect we get, the weirder it looks to us. And there's a reason they call it a "perfect circle", quit being an autistic contrarian and splitting hairs in syntax.

These are established design philosophies backed by most likely thousands of studies that have existed for decades if not centuries. Like, have you ever seen a house with perfectly square windows? It looks weird as fuck, rectangles look 10x better in every situation. Same with perfectly circular patios, or even square patio stones as opposed to rectangles. In fact, lots building materials use what's called linear measurements partly for this exact reason, something may say its a 2'x2' square, or 4'x4', but it will actually be like 4'1/8"x4', and you'll have to pay attention to which way you put them in to accommodate for that. Because a perfect square wouldn't look right. The only exception I can think of is floor tiles, but even those are usually a mm or 2 off of perfect square

not everyone is as autistic as you and cares about minor bullshit that you literally cant even tell is a problem unless you fucking measure it, theres a reason why you have to make an image to explain why youre so butt hurt because no one can fucking tell

>he stole Jow Forums's code
Well, before that he "stole" Jow Forums's code from 2chan/Futaba (no idea what license that is under), so chances are he didn't translate it to Japanese, but it simply was the original code from Futaba.

>James Demore's memo
Youtube link?

>itoddlers believe this
>even quorafags know it is bullshit
qr.ae/TUIpuw

Nothing you're saying make sense.

This

It's an older meme sir but it checks out

That image is total wank anyway, you can't just haphazardly place a bunch of bullshit circles and call it a design process

no, you're as well as autists like you
behold mogrels
g-design.storage.googleapis.com/production/v5/assets/g-letter.mp4

is this loss

Im saying its been proven that things that are perfectly circle or perfectly square aren't as visually appealing. Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

what did they mean by this

Attached: 2018-07-13_14-29-16.webm (840x452, 96K)

Attached: DyaEsi9.png (1440x1632, 322K)

I hope so because I'm hoping they'll hire me after the PhD

LMAO

what the FUCK is that even supposed to mean?

Attached: FUCK22.png (515x424, 641K)

Good luck!

But if you are going for a PhD, you can't be that much of a retard, can you?
What are you working on?

why do they slightly adjust the angle before showing the animation?

what is going on

He is basically like bighead from the silicon valley show. Probably sits somewhere all day counting the hours left until he can get back home and ride his 10 inch dildo.

Google does a lot of stupid things, but the logo is carefully and purposefully designed to be exactly the way it is for good reasons that you are not smart enough to understand. Sorry about your autism.

1. Humans like things that are slightly "off".
2. OP has clinical autism
3. Harder to fake
4. Sometimes you need to change stuff slightly to make it fit with the rest also not everything is exactly as we mentally see it to be. Majority of people would see the "perfect g" as weird, while this one looks as a circle.
5. Majority of people see stuff simplified.

It's an inward spiral, to give a certain hypnotic effect. Google = terrorists.

FROGS = THE BIG GAY

Attached: 1528225393900.jpg (1024x768, 427K)

Exactly

This triggers Jony Ive.
He is in charge of rejecting captchas sent from Jow Forums. He recently increased the difficulty just to screw everybody over.

two second Googlel search

Attached: google-logo-perfect-circle-reactions-3-59ce5257499c7-png__700.jpg (700x700, 51K)

Well, Google hires the best and brightest, right? In that case, I do not think it could have been an accident where Google said that ISIS is "not a terrorist group", or when it linked the CA Rep. Party to Nazism, or other such incidences. I would imagine that a company that is truly the best and brightest would treat politically sensitive topics with special care to avoid corrupting the innocent. As a reminder, a US citizen was once indicted for treason for supporting ISIS propaganda efforts and what Google did is arguably much worse.

So which is it? Incompetence or malice? Or both?