Is this the best looking browser at the moment?

Is this the best looking browser at the moment?

Attached: vivaldiscreen.png (1440x870, 28K)

Can confirm it is.

Idk, I like the Mozilla one.

Attached: Yandex - Mozilla Firefox.png (1395x864, 41K)

Use the new color addon because the transparency clashes with the theme

It's a browser. Why does it need to look like anything?
What matters is functionality.
Also, it not scanning your hard drives and stuff.

No, I like the transparency.

Looks influence functionality and vivaldi has a GUI that doesn't waste space while not looking cluttered or confusing

yes

Attached: 2018-07-13-142459_1600x900_scrot.png (1600x900, 182K)

Is the fact it's spyware trash not a concern for you? What are you doing on Jow Forums?

Epiphany, if you are using GNOME it's one of the few that properly supports Wayland, and it uses the GTK, so it fits right in.

Citation needed :)

I used Opera for a day maybe then changed back to Firefox. Firefox simply is the best browser.

I have no idea what browser that is...

They all look the same. Thanks to either being based on chromium or being cucked by chrome.

f11 with every browser i use. the only thing that matters is performance and utility; that means firefox is king

>vivaldi
>trash
if it really was based on chrome (and not just on the rendering engine) it wouldn't have problems playing videos like it does now
no idea what you're talking about man

Pale Moon because nothing will ever top the Firefox 3.6 interface

Why not just use SeaMonkey? At least it gets security updates.

this

>facepunch
jesus that still exists

it's been overhauled recently after garry nuked vbulletin but it's still of its former self

No, it looks like shit from the Windows XP era. XP NEVER looked good, only nostalgia fags will say it did. I almost expect Bonzai Buddy to jump out and start playing Linkin Park on WMP

are you actually retarded

Looks horrible user.