Just kill me now

Just kill me now.

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (877x745, 64K)

Can't they just use those 10K snek cables like normal humans

Attached: ea7d8a48f5080e0d34f5758de3e67302a94c635a037d4389ab124f00dc7be5f1.jpg (900x1200, 265K)

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Attached: audio grade sata.png (542x958, 338K)

Audiophilia should be labeled as a mental illness.

>not using the ddr4 for extra gains

Attached: elfidelity-axf-75-power-purification-pc-hifi-memory-ddr4[1].jpg (900x900, 53K)

Are those capacitors even connected to anything or are they just there for aesthetics?

Attached: ymf724 soundcard.jpg (889x1062, 203K)

Does it matters?

>a shit ton of capacitors on the sound card
>put a wifi antenna right next to the output

Attached: idk lol.jpg (273x272, 36K)

I've the same, gpu audio card and wifi in that order.
I fucked up?

their statement is technically true because neither matters one bit.

It's a 48/16 card. Played through $15 speakers from the thrift store. Also none of that matters anymore as I don't have that PC anymore.

>Just kill me now.
same shit happens with gaymin brands.
They sell snake oil.
Why would you want to get killed over this?
It's just marketing targeting idiots.

You aren't an audiophile so no, you didn't

Autism is already defined as a mental illness.

Actually, it's considered to be an expression of neurodiversity these days.

>neurodiversity
Jeez, I just can't wait for the savages to ruin western civilization again, 476AD-style.

Impurities? In my PCIE slot?

Attached: 72F18566-8B9A-47B1-9D04-4F9AE6CCBD00.jpg (500x500, 38K)

I tried their Fan filters, SATA filters and USB card with an external low noise power supply + the lowest ripple ATX PSU I could find (Corsair RM750x) All together the change was surprising, everything became relaxed and silky smooth.

I can't say what worked and what didn't because I installed it all at once. All I can say is tackling power related noise is something worth doing from my experience...and I was sceptical before trying.

Attached: 1530892919762s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

I pity the retard who buys this to stick in all his unused slots.

>leaving slots empty

I don't, I just fill them with 5-port USB 3.1 cards.

Well, it is 10% off.

I WISH someone would make a well built audio daughter board for my memepad. It's fucking unusable with all that hissing and distortion.

I like the way this looks

Connect the Audio output via optical-out to a dedicated DAC running off batteries.
No noise, no ripple.

Someone develop a cryptocurrency that can only be mined with audiophile hardware, so we can watch as they pay 3 times the price for their already overpriced meme products

Genius, this could be epic

An audiophile and his money are soon parted.

>Muuhh western civilization!!
>go cleeaan your room!! xd

Attached: 20180709_130302.jpg (991x2036, 360K)

>Our extensive tests showed that using audio grade SATA cable is as important for sound quality in a computer audio system as using high quality USB cable with a USB DAC or USB-S/PDIF converter.
pretty sneaky marketing, this statement is technically true, only because both are equally unimportant

It's obviously targeted toward literal boomers who have dealt with analog equipment their entire life. Literal fraud and nobody's going after them.

Who is this nut slut

yea, i get it. they've spent 30+ years dealing with tech that actually did have noticeable differences in quality over time and with different hardware
then comes digital with the unbelievable claim that now shit's plain perfect all the time
the only issue i have with this is that audio went digital fucking ages ago, CD's came out 36 years ago, and even the cheapest DACs have been of excellent quality for at least 20 years now, if you're that much into sound, how have you managed to avoiding reading up how any of this works for this long?

Nope, it isn't. ICD-10 is category of mental disorder, Where autism is tagged as F84.

>gaymin brands
Oh stop with this meme. Without them you would have shit mice with shit sensors and keyboards withount 999key rollover and few seconds long delay.
Yah, they ask for stupid amount of money, but they are pushing technology up and it is not snake oil

Here is your (You). You disgusting cretin.

Great argument kid.

Autism is an intellectual disorder you fucking idiots

Not him but he has a point, associating technology with gamers has created a massive market that likely wouldn't exist.

With gaming comes significant economic incentives to continually improve products for the mainstream audience, as a result we all benefit.