This test said I'm better than 99% of the population at pattern reasoning (fluid intelligence)

test.mensa.no

this test said I'm better than 99% of the population at pattern reasoning (fluid intelligence)

Attached: frog2.jpg (250x243, 15K)

the "no frogposting" test says you're a fucking faggot

>this test said I'm better than 99% of the population at pattern reasoning (fluid intelligence)
Stop lying on the internet, dumb frogposter.

Am I a brainlet?
Neet college dropout.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13 Mensa IQ Test.png (1140x771, 41K)

>online IQ test
No you're retarded alright.

many people who did a real test and that test say it matches with their real score

it's the best iq test on the internet. it's very similar to the real mensa iq test

There are 76 millions of people in the Top 1%

76 millions of people smarter than you isn't impressive at all.

most of them are in china and india user

i got 120 points. how fucked am i?

120 is where you feel really smart but actually arent

I hurried and guessed on the last 4 actually hard ones because I started jacking off to the test
I got 135

those are the questions that separate the +130 from +140 people

Yeah I know, but are they supposed to make you horny

125, pretty sure I've done this one before. Still doesn't make up for my social retardation though

>Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online.

What do they mean by that? I just clicked random results.

you need special tests for full blown retards

It means you have the IQ of a chimpanzee.

It means it thinks your results are so incomprehensible it can't tell it you're a hyper intelligent alien that sees patterns others do not

Doesn't it actually take skills to purposefully score ultra low tests?

Attached: huge brain.png (963x356, 28K)

I got 113 by answering the first 8 and then saying fuck it this is too long and clicking the bottom right option for the next ~25 questions

>online mensa test
>WOW UR MENSA LEVEL WHY NOT JOIN US
>ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PAY US 60 BUCKS TO DO A REAL, VALID TEST
don't fall for it.

This test is bullshit my iq should be around 79-80. People shouldn't believe this shit.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180713-180536_Chrome.jpg (1342x1345, 256K)

I already got stuck on the 2nd question. Fuck I feel like I'm getting more retarded every day.

I did a "real" IW test in uni for a friend who was studying psychology. My score was 119. I'm dumb as fuck. IQ don't mean nothing son.

If they based these tests on the average intelligence for a specific race you would be closer to baseline.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 125K)

hmm
maybe I should have studied, now im just lazy.

Attached: 64b9958e-4357-4071-8ec4-c5e77f74f731.png (634x412, 13K)

Why yes I can understand rick and morty and install gentoo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13 Mensa IQ Test.png (634x441, 15K)

I just went away in the middle of the test to eat and did not realize there was a timer. kek

I think this is just for the best, you should not do it again it will only make you sad.

>he thinks the distribution of global IQ is equal to the distribution of IQ among high wealth nations
That's cute but you just proved you're nowhere near that 99th percentile.

Nutrition quality and cleanliness plays a massive role in the brain development of a child. Continued genetic expression compounds the effect.
Thus, poorer and shittier places to live must be excluded, 1st and 2nd Gen immigrants (from backwater shitholes) should also be excluded.

There are about 2.2-2.3 billion people who live with what we consider a "first world" quality of life.
>80% of USA = 280Mln
>10-15% of Central and S.America, 60Mln
>80% of Europe = ~620Mln
>350Mln Chinese live in their megaindustry cities
>25% of 1.35 billion Indians live with toilets, electricity and clean water, 337Mln
>Canada, Australia, Japan, S.Korea equate to about 200Mln
>~15% of the rest of Asia = 436Mln

So being in the 99th percentile puts you in league with 22,500,000 human beings on the planet.
>isn't impressive at all
What isn't impressive is your lack of courage, motivation and ingenuity to figure things out for yourself.

>muh patterns
You're not deep. You're not some autistic genius prodigy. You're just a faggot. You will never be good at programming, engineering, design, or anything tech related. Because all you can do is jack off to vague concepts like "muh patterns." This isn't a CSI or NCIS episode. This isn't that Mr. Robot or whatever. You're just a sad NEET with no idea what the industry is like or what it actually involves. Tip: it has nothing to do with your cliche Hollywood tropes. Open a textbook and you will soon realize you're way in over your head.

wtf
also a neet college dropout

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-14-01-38-35.png (540x960, 68K)

I have a 133 internet IQ too.
125 from in real life IQ test.

What the fuck? lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 6.42.10 PM.png (1434x328, 65K)

is it ok?

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-013756.png (720x1280, 78K)

projecting hard

I recognized the questions from puzzling.stackexchange question posted on Thursday or Wednesday.

>Do the test once
>get whatever result but memorize and understand the patterns
>do the test again
>now I'm suddenly a +215 genius just because I know how to put puzzle pieces together

The real IQ test is to find out retards who take this shit seriously.Besides OP is a frogposter so it's easy to guess his actual score.

I always wonder this, so I guess I'll ask it here: Why do people use the word "projecting" so often when they clearly have no idea what it means or how to use it? Or more specifically, what do YOU think it means? Explain how it's applicable in this situation...

What is a good measure is EQ, the emotional quota is the best way to measure how will you fit into a society. Whether you want to or not.

I did a real iq test when I was diagnosed with autism, 117, which I was told is above average.

Did the same thing and got 91 lmao.

1) Psychology is an arts field, not a science field.
2) EQ is as bullshit as the Big Five "test"
3) EQ has a stronger statistical correlation with IQ test results than any other metric.

u a dum

It means your score was so bad that they didn't want to tell you that you're literally retarded! Hahahahahahahaha

What's the IQ of random number generator? Pick and answer based on the RNG output.

you just painted a picture of your life or assumptions of someone else's and attempted to "project" it onto... someone, it wasn't clear who you were even talking to

>ITT: people discover that they are white

>think im gonna get a solid 70
>no idea whats even going on for the last couple of questions
>115
bs test

A person with an IQ less than 90 can't follow written instruction

the ravens test told me I was a genius :*(

Attached: iq.png (672x404, 14K)

Nice IP grabber.
Not clicking.

I took a real one a few years back my average between the scores was 139 or so

kek i got that by randomly clicking for half of them

130, great

So many geniuses in this thread...
Can we all use our brainpower to do something good for humanity???

Mm, that is not applicable in this case. "Projection" isn't just a fancy way to say "I know you are but what am I"

>Remember that is is a good idea to practice tests such as this
user, they are gently letting you know that your score was really bad.

Lol?

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-203100_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 422K)

hope this makes you feel better for a little bit of time, but remember you're a retard in real life and will remain a failure no matter how you score in shitty internet IQ tests

/thread