Interview for Help Desk Technician position

>interview for Help Desk Technician position
>"how would you embrace diversity here as an employee?"

Attached: Todd Howard.jpg (594x334, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/2015_Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wouldn't

cringe
based

From behind, as I whisper dirty things in her ear and hike up her skirt.

I wouldn't, because I'm not a racist.

I'm no longer interested.

Attached: duckspiegel.png (472x605, 301K)

I'd buy every minority a copy of Fallout 4 TM

Attached: friendly_old_player (1).jpg (600x579, 38K)

I literally had this question asked of me during an interview at a university. Basically they are asking how well can you help international students or students with language issues. Or at least thats how you can answer. But it is a BS question and you should be concerned.

genetically uplifting their finest women

i'd put a picture of Alexandria Ocasio on the background of every computer in the place. also every client's computer.

Not at all, they should know English if they're going to an English university

/out/ here. Just browsing.

I work as a geologist and don't have to deal with any of this nonsense. The director constantly shits on minorities and says all kinds of things. Earlier this week he said "it's always the lazy minorities that complain about racism" to the CEO and both of them laughed.

and then everyone clapped and called him a hero
make your fantasies more realistic

>/out/
I hope you die very painfully.

t. Jow Forumsellectual still butthurt because of this: implyingrigged.info/wiki/2015_Jow Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup_Final

Yeah but geology is a fuck small field that doesnt really matter (plus theres 0 money) ehich is why minorities don't chase it in the first place

You say that, but women's studies also makes 0 money and that doesn't stop them

nah you can make a ton of money. I made $110K last year. It's just niche and not many people look into it that much.

Kill the niggers

>The director constantly shits on minorities and says all kinds of things. Earlier this week he said "it's always the lazy minorities that complain about racism" to the CEO and both of them laughed.
This is pretty typical once you cross the career hierarchy where you're effectively above HR influence.

Well, that depends on how fat this girl is.

I mean this nicely but 110k is not that much, programming can easily make way more and has tonnes of business opportunities. Geology not really.

Yeah and womens studies is a containment degree

friendly reminder to buy skyrim

"by hiring more white people"

Tell that to Papa John’s.

das waycis

You're retarded.

>tfw living in a normal country and don't have to deal with this bullshit

Attached: 1448935768551.jpg (499x499, 29K)

This.
Feels good to be a "third world slavshit".

Attached: Logarska-Tomo-Jesenicnik.jpg (560x400, 45K)

"I'm not white. Now give me this job and embrace diversity, cracker."

I have a computer for each gender.

>"I really like thick, exotic women."

Attached: art-deco-statues-hoover-dam-nevada-CP25B8.jpg (866x1390, 162K)

How do you even respond to this?

I'd laugh and say "with both arms open haha" or some shit but what's the real asnwer they're looking for? diversity is very important to me blah blah?

>"Sir, asking such a question, I'm not sure I even want to work at your company anymore." *leave room*

I would not invade the Sudetenland or annex Czechoslovakia

i'd say "who's diversity, is she hot?"

"what is that, a city for divers?"

"So here's what I'd do, see. I'd be there, existing, and they would also be there, existing. That's it."

A đe to?

It's not really a BS question, it's meant to filter out the extreme kinds of people who can't keep their political opinions to themselves in a professional environment. Helpdesk employees have to interact with and help other employees on a constant basis so it's important they avoid hiring some guy who can't deal with sharing the same building with a nigger or a hindu. That's really all there is to it and it's not a cause for concern at all. Not in this case anyway.

"I would stand back and listen to the experiences of women an minorities"

Playing the diversity game is easy.

"I would pretend the niggers aren't animals, not call ICE on your spics, and pretend the chinks had personalities. I'd tolerate your pajeets and I'd conceal my body armor around your muhammads."

Attached: 1527807904647.gif (320x286, 796K)

I embrace diversity by not caring about it. Like Morgan Freeman said, the way to stop racism is to stop talking about it. I don't care if the new employee is white and I don't care if he's black of it's a she or identifies as a flying spaghetti monster. As long as they qualify and work right, there's no reason to bring up these characteristics in a conversation.

this, the question is irrelevant to my job

This is Bethesda help desk.

you need help? plaese preorder Fallout 76

Attached: 1439299650120.jpg (1079x1618, 179K)

Being color blind is racist now bigot, enjoy your industry blacklist

going to Poland next year
how is it?

>stand outta your chair and scream "FUCK BLUMPF!"
bam. immediate hire

Look at me.
I'm the diversity now.

Attached: capture.jpg (478x350, 11K)

morgan freeman confirmed racist against minorities, i guess

>choosing to not take sides is now the wrong side
is it actually possible to be not racist anymore?

how do i work for Bethesda ??

>Well, I can put up with chinks and niggers, but I refuse to associate with dot heads and faggots.

do a 360 and walk away

OP here. Just to clarify, no this wasn't for a job at Bethesda.

>no mention of Poland

kuuurrrwwwaaa

Dude said nigger on a fucking conference call for a publicly traded company, which gets shared with all investors.

Yes it's stupid that saying a mean word can get you shitcanned. But what he did was also stupid, just fucking wait until the end of the conference call to say nigger.

You already know that there is no future for you at such a company.

CHECKED THOSE DIGITS, BASED AND REDPILLED

by inseminating all Caucasian female employees

STOP BUYING MY SOFTWARE!!!

Attached: 700.jpg (1956x2068, 397K)

>be me a couple years ago, a shitty thirdworlder with Masters degree fresh out of uni
>got a lucky break by being hired into a large international corp
>worked in large semiconductor electronics corporation for a couple of years in their RnD division (you can probably guess their name, I won't say it, 'cause plausible deniability)

>the only time when "diversity" ever came into play was when the head office forced us to work with chinks
>even then, the head office pretty much outright admitted chinks were a bunch of lying assholes who would fuck over "filthy laowais" by being as negligent as possible
>literally told us "around chinks, double-check everything, 'cause they can't be trusted with anything"

>other than that, most of the actual RnD workers were Slav dudes, with women being relegated to desk jobs even if they had the relevant education
>simply because the dudes had exceptional work ethic and didn't mind dedicating 40 to 60 hours to work weekly, and they were all compensated appropriately

Thank fuck I don't have to deal with American PC bullshit.

>how would you embrace diversity here as an employee
Maybe it's because I drank too much but I have no fucking clue what to answer, let alone what the "correct" answer would be.

>literally admitting that racism and sexism benefits you
wew lad

Because it's a nonsense question no one would ask in an interview

>shitty work ethic
>racism and sexism
Pick one, corps are meritocratic, not a fucking hugbox for autistic children.

I have no idea what an American interview looks like, only ever worked in Europa/Asia, so to me this seems plausible because from what I hear there are some seriously batshit crazy startups.

>>"how would you embrace diversity here as an employee?"
I would answer by saying I that pajeet can shit in designated street

OP here. I'm not joking, this was asked. It was at a college.

I would make sure all the girls felt very welcome by giving them massages and compliments and getting their number from the company database and sending them nice flirty texts after work.

lel

It's a call for you to virtue signal how woke you are. If you don't understand the dog whistle of "diversity", you're clearly not about diversity.

Back of the line, whitey.

Attached: 1512525799606.jpg (635x768, 94K)

>t. unemployed

>Help Desk Technician
Is that what they call it to make you feel less worthless

thanks you
you truly are my greatest ally

easy
microwave pork product leftovers at lunch

dead end paki loser job.

I have a job. This is the sort of question you'd ask the interviewer - "How is diversity handled at this organization? Have there been any issues with __?" sort of line of questioning about the company culture. If you're not asking them questions you're interviewing wrong.

not if you're white

yes I was in the chess club

a bunch of people at my work signed some kind of pledge promising to ask that question at every interview to deal with our diversity crisis.

i won't say the company name, but it rhymes with "oogle".

Lie and say as a Jew or as a Latino.... Something something diversity.

>asking questions about what the COMPANY is doing for diversity
Your resume just got trashed. The whole point of the diversity thing is to virtue signal, and asking you about it is to make sure you're fall in line with the progressive stack.

Diversity is the strength of every company, regardless of how diverse it actually is. It's marketing, don't fuck up their marketing.

This. Acting snarky isn't going to get you anywhere.

Funny how businesses asks these questions to filter out the exact types of "potential employees" that are springing over the question in this thread

i would insert my diversity into all of your degenerates if you get what i mean

I would ask permission
embracing can be considered sexual harassment
*winks at the girl in nearby HR cube*
>angry stare
Oh, her name isn't Diversity...?

Attached: visible_confusion.png (386x494, 203K)