Why is youtube so mean?

Why is youtube so mean?

Attached: faith restored.jpg (1588x1253, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoDukaEmn-o
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you watched h3h3's podcast of him? He talks about how his wife was actually there to comfort him with food and he talks about how she is a so called, "feeder" which are people who are not fat themselves are actually turned on by feeding an overweight mate. Oh by the way, he was on a diet and that's the reason his wife left him

sounds like a fetish
it's femdom then, she fed him to stay dominant
now it makes sense

I am 50 pounds overweight, am I "femdoming" myself? I'm a man so I don't see how it's possible.

sure thing boogie, whatever you say.

is masturbation sex?

come on
boogie'd make a very long and detailed post and then proceed to tweet his tripcode

Who the fuck knows, right now he's high on opiates and slicing clittys and shit.

I'm honestly fucking glad I'm not boogie, he also talked about how he has to lose another 70 pounds before the doc will cut the excess skin on his arms, fucking disgusting flaps

That was his ex gf.

Because he's an emotionally manipulative 40 year old cuckold who can't take responsibility for his life and his eating habits, so he blames it on how his mom was mean to him 40 years ago (which everyone experienced at some point) and uses it to get sheckles. Can't this fat fuck die already?

I don't even.

Attached: 1519078327960.png (379x205, 19K)

fuck off with your e-celeb shit

>(which everyone experienced at some point)
huh? my mum was never mean to me

depends if you mean "sex" as in "sexual activity" or "sexual intercourse"

Boogie always is having pity parties.

That wasn't his wife you tard, that was a random gf he had in the early 2000's. How are you that bad at listening?

>in the last 6 months I only lost 25lbs
>the lowest I'll weigh is 300lbs
>at 5'9"
yikes

My mom was an irresponsible, selfish, deluded, manipulative, emotionally abusive, alcoholic who fucked my head up real bad with the terrible life decisions she made while raising me, but she wasn't mean to me.

This thread barely even belongs on this board,also i lost pretty much any respect for boogie after the anita shit

Attached: fake-magic-card-memes-006-Red-Forman.jpg (250x343, 75K)

>selfish
>manipulative
>emotionally abusive
>alcohol
>fucked my head up real bad
That's being mean to you, user...

his ex-gf was a feeder. his wife just felt like she needed to take care of him, and when that dependence was gone she didn't want to be with him. Anyway now boogie nails cam-girls being that he's not morbidly obese and has D-list celebrity status

a big mug of my foot up your ass

Attached: Taunt_Fresh_Brewed_Victory.png (590x849, 365K)

>tfw you will never eat oreos down a girls stomach to find her snatch filled with cherries

Does it matter?

>a 400lb suicidal man is having sex with camwhores while I haven't had sex in months
feels bad man

>plateaued

Attached: 1530420189557.png (675x601, 313K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DoDukaEmn-o
same guy?

>in months
fucking normie
REEEEEE