What does Jow Forums use to organize it's bookmarks?

What does Jow Forums use to organize it's bookmarks?

Does anyone know about a decent bookmark manager?

Attached: Bookmark Managers.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

What features are missing from your browser's bookmark manager that you are looking for?

A decent tag system

Have you tried Firefox's native bookmark manager?

strange to assume somebody would always want to access bookmarked resources through one application

It was a question, not an assumption. "Accessibility of resources through multiple applications" is a perfectly valid answer.

>bookmarks
>it uses bookmarks
>it doesn't save the URL on notepad .txt file

Humble New Tab Page in Firefox. Basically just your normal bookmarks but it's there every time you open a new tab.

Nothing, just Fx internal bookmarks manager.

Attached: Library.png (728x529, 106K)

flat textfile with 2000 entries, not an ideal way

Then use Pocket.

Bookmarks is just a type of hoarding. All the websites you actually use will autofill in the address bar or you can quickly Google.

The problem with firefox is that when you have to search for an particular bookmark through tags, it has to be in the right order.

I don't use the bookmark tab, I just remember all of the links to websites I have visited like an intellect

I save all my links in a JSON file along with some tags. I wrote a simple search tool that let's me look through the entries.

Is source available?

if it is good enough ill remember it

entries.filter(entry => entry.tags.contains(tag))

forget about organizing them how about an automated system to keep local versions of them
fuckign link rot

I use folders.

no I use a HTML startpage that I basically jacked and then made my own from /wg/. then I dont actually use bookmarks, everything I need is either on there or saved with Onetab.

same user

That's pretty oldschool, user