Why the FUCK are faggot android OEMs copying apple with the notch when the chinks have already figured out the best way...

Why the FUCK are faggot android OEMs copying apple with the notch when the chinks have already figured out the best way to maximize screen space?

Attached: chrome_2018-07-14_08-03-58.jpg (1711x785, 248K)

>maybe if we copy apple's designs we will become the biggest company in the world too

That's nowhere near an acceptable solution lel

Yes it is faggot, you only need the front facing camera for selfie photos and there is nothing hard about spinning the phone around

>Apple
>Biggest company
Apple isn't the biggest, they're just the richest

>taking "selfies" at all

It's not my fault you're ugly, user.

>projecting this hard
I am in plenty of photos that my friends and family take, but I don't understand the need to take pictures of my own face in my bathroom. I already have a mirror.

Stop being an autistic contrarian faggot, normal people like to take pictures of themselves.

>you only need the front facing camera for selfie photos
Never taken a selfie, but regularly Videochat with family.

>t. retard

Attached: essential(1).png (833x861, 756K)

Fucking normie
Buy a rope and hang yourself.

Selfies are for self obsessed cunts. I would take a truly fullscreen phone without a front facing camera immediatly.
If you feel the need to take pictures of yourself on a regular basis you should visit a doctor.

The notch is a "status symbol"
It has nothing to do with making the phone better.

>Selfies are for self obsessed cunts.

Most people. You are using consumer products. If your niche mattered someone would produce products to suit it. It doesn't, so your choices are what they are.

>using normie
>reddit spacing
Fuck off faggot

>Reddit invented "normie"

>you dont adhere to my standards of communication. Therefore i dont like you.

Oh no, you really showed me.

they dont care about design, they care about sales and copying the most successful company is a safe bet
you'd do the same if it were your money, or you're a retard

Not the biggest revenue, not the biggest profits, not the wealthiest customers. I don't understand your post.

Who cares if the phone makers copy each other except for faggot op?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3000x1688, 280K)

>spacing
>not following proper netiquette
>not wanting to improve the quality of posts

I have this phone. Feels nice in full screen mode. I've rooted it and put gmd gesture control on it so I can navigate it with needing any buttons on bottom of the screen. It's good but I miss having a larger battery.
Selfies are for faggots or just turn the phone upside down

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-14-17-47-13-487_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2160, 276K)

I don't know if their ear speaker is really the best way. I just ordered one so I'll see if it is as bad as some few were complaining. Still the best phone for the money IMO. Actually I need big screens for reading textbooks so I ordered the original Mi Mix but that is just my distaste for 18:9

That's just it be it a notch or 18:9 right now every fucking larger phone is 6" 18:9 which is still just as wide as a 5.5" 16:9

Finally, someone else who removed those janky nav buttons.
Does gmd gesture give you a screen overlay warning when giving an app permissions? I've been using swipe navigation since I would always accidentally trigger other gestures, but the overlay is an occasional pain.

How is a chin better than a notch you fucking retard? A notch allows you to have a status bar without taking up any more space.

actual R&D is hard and companies just plagiarize everything.

Becuase normalfags Will want to buy them since it looks like the iPhone X

It does remove them and it doesn't have the overlay warning. It's a good bit of kit to have but you'll need to be rooted. Works perfectly though I have it set to swipe left or right from the side of the screen for back and swipe up from the bottom for home.