For me, its the s9

For me, its the s9

Attached: 1531417900827.jpg (1000x1000, 1.35M)

Don't pay a $600 for chinkshit. Instead buy apple, the white man's phone

You couldn't be more wrong. Every shitskin has either an iphone x, an old iphone or a midrange/old samshit. Nearly none of them have the s9/s9+. Lots of middle aged white women and white tween fuccbois do though

S9+ was only $500 with S7 trade in

(you)

Attached: d6661c9a7b17a10d155c356f345ad01069a69ccbbdc9800b857bc0046eca99b9-b.jpg (1353x900, 394K)

God I wish that were me

For me, it's the Pixel 2

Attached: TelePart_702973_l_ml.jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

>buying a more expensive phone with less features
Definition of brainlet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bad horse

ما خلاص يا وحش بقى هنقضيها مغنى طول الليل ولا ايه؟

Fuck da police!

For me, it's the S8 with a DeX dock.

>stock android with faster updates than any other android phone
>fantastic camera
>front facing stereo speakers
>waterproof
>great oled screen (on the non-xl anyway)
>good performance and battery life
>64gb storage as a minimum
>no notch, no curve, no 2017 design bullshit

What more features do you want?

A
U
X

>put tiny converter on the end of headphone cable
>plug into phone usb port
wow how hard

I’m not sure where you live, but in Chicago iPhone is the white mans phone. The only whites with flagship Samsung’s are fuccbois.

For me it's all botnets anyway, so I just bought a cheap Chinese phone.

>put tiny converter on the end of headphone cable
>plug into phone usb port
Now try charging it the phone.

For me it's reporting these pointless threads.

I do that at night?
No idea why some people don't plug their phone in while they sleep.

N E G A T E D

Is it patched up against each and every variant of Spectre and Meltdown? Rumours are that is not the case.

t.S3-owner

>no microSD slot
>no 3.5mm port
>filled with Google spyware
>non-Samsung OLED screen
>shit battery

I live in perth aus, so yeah it might be different in the us. I work at a store and it goes like this:
>shitskin uber drivers: iphone X or iphone 5, rarely s9/s8 like two times out of ten
>white boomer uber drivers: s9/s8 or older samsung
>white stacies: iphone 8/7/7s/whatever I can't fucking tell the difference, teen stacies will have the s9/s8 although still less frequently
>white moms: s9/s8 or terrible $100 off brand chink shit with very greasy screens
>brown chinks: iphone x, rarely iphone 8/7s/7 or dumbphone
>white boomers with asian wives: iphone x every time
>white gen xers: s9/s8, rarely iphone 5 or some off brand shit like huawei
>white nerds with retard hair: sony or huawei
>white fuccbois/chads: s9/s8, or iphone 8/7/7s
>pale chinks like chinese/korean: iphone 8/7s/7 every time
I actually make a point to automatically check what phones people have, and only uber drivers and brown asians seem to have iphone Xes, while a variety of people have the blocky type of iphone, but the somewhat recent ones and most young whites have samsung or some chink brand. I think it's because of how shit carriers are, there are only like 2-3 legit choices so most people have contracts, and most of those cost about the same so the only people who get the iphone X are those who couldn't afford it where they came from and REALLY have it in their heads that they need it as a status symbol (people from actual unironic shitholes). And the blocky kind of iphone is traditionally the white gen z phone, which is still mostly true for girls, but fuccbois and chads have started getting the s9.
Anyone can afford any phone here, and flagship plans will cost about the same, so with that pissing contest out of the way iphones are mostly bought by insecure shitskins and girls because they're always the last ones to adapt to new trends.

>automatically
I meant to say "autistically"

>applel
>not chinkshit
lmao

More like curryshit

Attached: 589496626e09a8aa238b4ab7-1536-1152-1.jpg (1536x1152, 159K)